Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,128
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288024 Mar 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would comment, but your post was barely worth this :)
Another cop out.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288025 Mar 5, 2013
It would be quite inconvenient to be promiscuous without genitals.

Were your parents twins?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your privates have probably already fallen off.
^^^ promiscuous gay men problems ^^^
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288026 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in Numbers 5 does it say that the wife was pregnant?
Where in the Bible is the word "pregnant"?

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/transla...

Are you saying no woman was ever "pregnant" in the Bible.

Gen 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said ,[Am] I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?

You think "fruit" refers to apples and oranges?
worships reality

United States

#288027 Mar 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You use a whole of words to say nothing.
You and bit-o-honey said the same thing.
Nobody can claim the fetus didn't suffer injury prior to birth as a result of mother's fatal injuries from the car wreck. What else brought about its premature birth but the car accident and mother's injuries? Her injuries were his injuries. Without them, he'd still be in utero. And she'd still be alive.
of course it was the mother's injury and death that forced the baby's premature delivery. that doesn't mean the baby necessarily suffered any direct injury that caused it's death. the medical examiner's office was clear in its explanation as to the cause of death -- extreme prematurity. it was not viable because it was premature and it was premature because it was forced to be delivered due to injuries to the mother. it was not non viable because of injury to itself.
what i said and what bit-o-honey said couldn't have been more different. did you make it past 4th grade?
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288028 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a normal circumstance? This child was 6-7 mon gestated and delivered from a deceased mother. Hardly normal circumstances.
The child survived ex-utero under the worst occurance. That is the ultimate in viability.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#288029 Mar 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It would be quite inconvenient to be promiscuous without genitals.
Were your parents twins?
<quoted text>
cPeter: "It would be quite inconvenient to be promiscuous without genitals."

You've posted several times that you're the one who bends forward & grabs his ankles.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288030 Mar 5, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible is the word "pregnant"?
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/transla...
Are you saying no woman was ever "pregnant" in the Bible.
Gen 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said ,[Am] I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?
You think "fruit" refers to apples and oranges?
No. We were talking about Numbers 5:11-

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288031 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I also read.
Of course you did. And as typical for your ilk, you ignored everything else that didn't fit your agenda, including FACTS.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288032 Mar 5, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The child survived ex-utero under the worst occurance. That is the ultimate in viability.
Okay

Location hidden

#288033 Mar 5, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your privates have probably already fallen off.
^^^ promiscuous gay men problems ^^^
While you had none to begin with.

^^^ petty little man syndrome problems^^^
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288034 Mar 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The sentence you keep quoting does that, too, goofy. Were you unable to comprehend the distinction of fetus and after its born and read it as baby? Or did you miscomprehend and assumed a fetus was born and attached to ALS, but remained a fetus??
Ink? Please answer. I'd love to hear the answer.

Location hidden

#288035 Mar 5, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo-Man-Spew: "But keep trying to twist it so it fits your agenda."

There is no evidence that CC does more than United way, or the Red Cross for that matter - number 2 on that list.
Or, like comparing overnight-stay patient numbers at Catholic hospitals as a percentage of ALL patients (inpatient/outpatient)seen in U.S. hospitals?
Again, your claim was 20% of all patients are seen at Catholic hospitals. You were wrong.

As usual.

You mean like YOU trying to make your claims fit your agenda when the FACTS dont fit?

Face it No Relevance, the best part of you ran down your slut grandma's leg.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#288036 Mar 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
She signed a contract, reneged on it, and then tried to hit them up for 5K more to abort. What is admirable about that?
<quoted text>
Do you think that the bio-parents should have the been able to demand an abortion? If the surrogate mom decided to give birth, should the bio-parents have to pay child support? Should the surrogate hve the right to abort is she changes her mind affter becomming pregnant?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288037 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'mother sustained injuries' causing her death which caused the premature infant to be delivered by C sec to save his life, if possible. That's how it is different.
What's different? Her injuries were his injuries. Without her injuries, baby'd be in utero and woman would be alive.

I've said it before, you guys draw the strangest distinctions. You make 'em where none exist and don't see 'em when they do. So odd.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288038 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say 'pregnant wife' in Numbers?
Between the lines.
Through translations.
In context.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288039 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter why he died. In Katie's terms, he wasn't viable, therefore not a baby.
).
This is what Katie said.
I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb.
What? I am saying, in context of the post where you pulled that excerpt, that fetus wasn't viable when determined it was viable, then birthed and delivered, then hooked up to ALS, and then dying. I am saying that baby didn't reach viability.

I am NOT saying baby is a fetus. How ridiculous is that? And you're the one who came up with it and then had JM and Sue harping right along for the ride. You guys are beyond words.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288040 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That brings into play another question for Katie. If he died as a result of injuries sustained before birth, should the driver be charged with homicde or fetal homicide?
The questions I posed yesterday in response to this same question from you still stand. Go back and read them.

Why are you so interested in my views all of a sudden? Especially when you don't even seem to understand my views. What are you looking for from me?

Location hidden

#288041 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read more than one source.
' He died of extreme prematurity, the city medical examiner's office said'.
http://www.theprovince.com/mobile/news/top-st...
Perhaps you should dumbass. You keep repeating the SAME source.

Here's another:

"In the early Sunday morning darkness, the BMW slammed into the side of the livery car, causing injuries that claimed the lives of the Glaubers, who were both 21. The magnitude of the tragedy grew even larger on Monday, when the couple’s newborn son, delivered prematurely in an emergency procedure, succumbed to the trauma."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/05/nyregion/ba...

and another:

" The causes of death were all related to the blunt force trauma from the car crash, complicated in the baby’s case by being born prematurely."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

There is dozens more, but you just go ahead and keep repeating the same erroronious story. Its typical for your kind after all.

Location hidden

#288042 Mar 5, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it was the mother's injury and death that forced the baby's premature delivery. that doesn't mean the baby necessarily suffered any direct injury that caused it's death. the medical examiner's office was clear in its explanation as to the cause of death -- extreme prematurity. it was not viable because it was premature and it was premature because it was forced to be delivered due to injuries to the mother. it was not non viable because of injury to itself.
what i said and what bit-o-honey said couldn't have been more different. did you make it past 4th grade?
7 months pregnant isn't "extreme prematurity" you moron. Babies are born and survive all the time at 7 months and at less than 4 lbs. It was not viable becuase of the trauma ***IN ADDITION TO*** the prematurity.

But hey, keep trying to force your view on those that know better. You'll keep being as abmysmal failure as you have been so far.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288043 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok this should be easy and I did ask before. In your opinion, is any fetus outside the womb a baby including full term stillborns?
If I repeat that MY personal opinion of when fetus becomes a baby is AT viability, will you stop nagging me like a rabid dog with nothing better to chew on? I have repeated this several times this past year. Go on. Ask NR to pull up those posts from last April. Am sure he still has these handy.

During discussion/debate, I leave MY personal feelings behind and focus on the facts. You should try it some time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min johnplustwomore 1,156,637
Kelly Sands-Vincente 1 hr whoszat 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,302
Debate: Drinking Age - Pompano Beach, FL (Dec '11) 3 hr Taylor 3
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,723
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 49,376
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,923
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance