Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
270,001 - 270,020 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 48 min ago

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he one of those anti abortion right wing nut jobs that makes disgusting remarks about women?
Yes! Yes he is! Cheats on his wife every chance he gets. God knows how many women he's impregnated over the past year or so since he supposedly got married. Seems all this guy does is leave a trail of babies & crime.

Vote against this bum!

Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/long-island-c...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>All that shows is that they're not pro-abortion. It's you who insists that they're proabort.
You can't be a pro abort if you support the two other choices. Pro choice has nothing to do with viability.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Circumcision is rarely medically necessary, but hospitals perform them all the time.
<quoted text>
As if any woman would show up at a Catholic hospital for anything but a medically necessary abortion and in the last case one did, she died even tho it was medically necessary and life or death.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that women aren't having illegal abortions today? The rate of abortions in many countries where it is currently illegal is about the same as in this country. And are you aware that in Canada, a country that has no restrictions on abortion, the rates are LOWER than here?
Thanks for knowing women ARE having illegal abortions. Instead of over 3000 abortions a day, and over 25% of all babies that could be born are aborted, the number "may " be closer to half of all babies that could be born are aborted.

My geuss is about one third.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

STO wrote:
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. The woman does not decide what it is: It is an embryo or a fetus. That is what it is.
You're labels are meaningless hyperbole
<quoted text>
No, dipsh^t. I'm telling you. That's why my post was in reply to yours.
Ok brother thanks for straightening me out.
The unborn is either an embryo or a fetus.:)
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy IS a punishment, to me anyway. Don't like my saying that, NoRelevance? Too bleeping bad. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, thank goodness. Pregnancy would be extremely UNWELCOME, so I am very grateful for the contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE for the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.
Just because a woman has sex DOESN'T mean she wants pregnancy and children. That's what contraception is for, to prevent that unwanted outcome to the best of my ability. Luckily for me, it has never failed.
By the way, you prove YOURSELF to be the imbecile here, every time you post.
YES, we all get it already! You hated being pregnant, you hate your own femininity. You use a strap on on your husband. Your poor child is in tehrapy having to listen to your self-hatred everyday.
I hope your ONLY child is not a girl, if she is, what a messed up idea of womanhood she has.
I really feel sorry for her. I hope you have at least sprung for therapy. If not she is going to be one messed up pagan chick. The best thing for her would to become a nun and hopefully undo your parenting.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a lie. Pro-Choice absolutely does not advocate forced abortion. Just like I said. Just like Bitner said.
Right, you just support the right of a woman to kill her unborn child, just lkie bitter.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Circumcision is rarely medically necessary, but hospitals perform them all the time.
<quoted text>
Legalized male mutilation. I would never allow it on my children. Why not cut the cl!t on girls? Barabric practice, eeven by pagan standards.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the murderer is always charged with a second killing.
The coronor will charge the person with fetal murder. As well he should. No pagan law here.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you just support the right of a woman to kill her unborn child, just lkie bitter.
Don't you just love it when people say they are NOT for something,yet spend all their time defending the very thing they say they are NOT for? Lol

Before the election I was talking to a woman who said she would NOT be voting, and was NOT for obama, yet she spent all her time posting links to show how "good" obama was.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Coroners don't charge anyone with anything. They determine cause of death, if possible. The DA's office brings formal charges.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
The coronor will charge the person with fetal murder. As well he should. No pagan law here.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

You mean like people who call themselves christians even though they act nothing like christ said to?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love it when people say they are NOT for something,yet spend all their time defending the very thing they say they are NOT for? Lol
Before the election I was talking to a woman who said she would NOT be voting, and was NOT for obama, yet she spent all her time posting links to show how "good" obama was.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
Do you have any hormones left in your body? Are you a woman? Sounds like you hate being a woman. Does your child know that his /her mother found him /her anburden..a punishment?
That child is on medicine, correct?
Did child protection services remove him/her from your home?
You're a very disturbed individual.
Ah, you're still posting LIES about me, I see. Why am I not surprised, since LIES are all that anti-choice imbeciles like you, Tomtom (aka "theprince"), NoRelevance and others have left.

For the record, I had said that since I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing (having had my ONE child by choice), I would consider any FUTURE pregnancies a punishment. Since I don't want any MORE children, pregnancy would be very unwelcome. So I'm very thankful for the contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.

Just because YOU believe women should be nothing more than mindless baby factories, popping out one kid after another, doesn't mean that I or any other woman has to believe the same. Thankfully, EACH woman gets to decide for HERSELF how many kids SHE wants, rather than the church or the state making those decisions for her. Don't like women having that freedom? Too bleeping bad, sASSy. It isn't up to you.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Maybe it isn't luck ?
Maybe it is that you know for sure you don't want to be pregnant, so you take no chances, but you defend a womans right to kill her unborn child becouse they are taking chances with getting pregnant.
We know most abortions come from risky sex.
Yes, G, I defend a woman's right to decide for HERSELF whether or not to continue a pregnancy. Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, and a woman can reject it for any reason.

Whatever decision she makes, it isn't YOUR decision, unless you are the woman who is pregnant. Get over it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for knowing women ARE having illegal abortions. Instead of over 3000 abortions a day, and over 25% of all babies that could be born are aborted, the number "may " be closer to half of all babies that could be born are aborted.
My geuss is about one third.
Who had denied that illegal abortions occur? No one.

Are you talking about Canada? No, their abortion rates are lower than here, and they have NO restrictions on abortion. You DO understand lower, right?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are "for" the right of each woman to make her own choice. That is what we support, and what we defend.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You mean like people who call themselves christians even though they act nothing like christ said to?
<quoted text>
We are all sinners , the difference is we know who to go to for forgiveness and He is always there for us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We are "for" the right of each woman to make her own choice. That is what we support, and what we defend.
You are for selfishness.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>You are for selfishness.
Not at all. You are wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. You are wrong.
When one puts themselves before others , esp the vulnerable, you know the helpless...that's selfishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pompano Beach Discussions

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min THE DEVIL 1,079,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Mothra 45,790
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min voice of peace 67,936
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 68,374
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr Willson 2,389
Carol knappchuek (Katrina) 10 hr marty massie 1
Scott Rothstein Saga: Stephen Caputi Sentenced ... (Aug '11) 11 hr A friend 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search