Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,987
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286246 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to answer the question if you are afraid.
That's fine.
LOL, another one who uses the childish technique of calling someone a chicken. Got it. Why are people so immature?

I've answered that question many times.

The point was that YOU lied, not whether or not I do.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286247 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bit, he WAS charged with it. He had over 28 charges against him, and illegal abortions is among those charges.
Ah, I thought so. Then I wasn't wrong. Ink most definitely was though. As usual, lol.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#286248 Feb 24, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm comparing two human beings who are "normal" for their respective stages of human life.
After Katie goes through menopause, she will remain normal based on her stage of human life. A preborn baby is also normal for his/her stage of human life.
If it is okay for you to intentionally kill a preborn baby b/c s/he is "different" at that respective stage of human life, then you must see post-menopausal Katie as "lacking" post-menopausally. If you are consistent in your human-life stage bias, you would see post-menopausal Katie as subhuman. You'd also consider grumpy & his impotence as subhuman....i.e., not worthy of life.
Are you admitting that you are "selectively" discriminatory? Where is your consistency? A human-life stage is a human-life stage. Why do you use random demarcations along others' human life spectrums to decide whose life is not worth living?
You're a hypocrite for convenience. Your random classification scheme AGAINST the right of preborn babies to life is nothing more than discrimination - to death.
Fact: A 14 week fetus is not "fully formed" as was claimed. Nothing was said about it being "normal" for its "respective stage of life". It was claimed that a 14 week fetus is "fully formed"...period. And that is wrong.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286249 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done that many times Inkstain. But here it is again. I'm sure you'll cherry pick or ignore it at your leasure as you have the 2 dozen OTHER time's I've posted it. MANY sites that show when, by Jewish law, abortion is required.
http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48954946.html
This is an intersting article showing both sides of the debate WITHIN the Orthodoxy, but STILL agreeing that at times, its required.
http://www.jewishideas.org/articles/abortion-...
Resolution on Reproductive Freedom
http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/resolution-...
Lets save time here shall we Inkstain? Here's a whole site for you to ignore.
http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/search/node...
I read one of your links quite thoroughly and didn't see where abortion on demand is condoned, only allowed in cases to save the mother's life. I feel I will find that in all of your links. Feel free to cherry pick and show me where Judaism condone convenient abortion.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286250 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I thought so. Then I wasn't wrong. Ink most definitely was though. As usual, lol.
Yes I was wrong . I looked it up and illegal abortion is in the list of minor charges. He has pleaded not guilty, so I guess we will have to wait to see if he is convicted on that charge. As for now he isn't guilty.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286251 Feb 24, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: A 14 week fetus is not "fully formed" as was claimed. Nothing was said about it being "normal" for its "respective stage of life". It was claimed that a 14 week fetus is "fully formed"...period. And that is wrong.
What part isn't formed?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286252 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Inkstain, I DO believe in G-d, however I cannot prove He exists. That's why its called "faith".
Rolling Eyes - That's like saying I believe there are cars, but I've never seen one.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286253 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another one who uses the childish technique of calling someone a chicken. Got it. Why are people so immature?
I've answered that question many times.
The point was that YOU lied, not whether or not I do.
I don't know why people on here are so immature. I think I'm the only mature one.

You've answered that question many times? Where?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#286254 Feb 24, 2013
Just reading about this Gosnell guy. Wow. He 'practiced' for 30 years and he was never caught? Hard to believe. Bottom of the barrel.
In 30 years! no one ever complained about this guy?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286255 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You read wrong as usual.
Maybe so, it was the State Board of Healing Arts that was investigating him. The same org. that revoked his partner's licence for lying about the health risks to Tiller's patients. Likely they would have revoked the licence of her partner too, Tiller.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286256 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
When questioned, they lied. Many people are AFRAID to admit they don't believe in god.
Why not? It's the ones that do that are ridiculed.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286257 Feb 24, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You do NOT know for a fact that ANY of Tiller's abortions were born alive. You are lying as usual.
We know that they are. Even had to have a law to protect them.

A clinic that caters to LTAs would have their share.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286258 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo said he was. The Prosecution certainly mentioned his illegal abortions. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. That's not the point. YOU were wrong. THAT is the point.
Okay I was wrong, feel better? As I said, he said he wasn't. We will see.

We do know that the doctor who provided Tiller's second opinions lost her licence for lying for him.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286259 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What part isn't formed?
She said FULLY formed, Dishonest One. And at 14 weeks, gestation, the 'parts' that are not fully formed outnumber those that are.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286260 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Just reading about this Gosnell guy. Wow. He 'practiced' for 30 years and he was never caught? Hard to believe. Bottom of the barrel.
In 30 years! no one ever complained about this guy?
Why would they? They all got what they wanted, a dead baby. He only got caught because he killed a mom.

Read the grand jury report if you can stand looking at the nearly born aborted babies.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286261 Feb 24, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why people on here are so immature. I think I'm the only mature one.
You've answered that question many times? Where?
Many times, on this thread, and others. I'm sure I will again. I have no need to do so just because a Troll demands it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286262 Feb 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that they are. Even had to have a law to protect them.
A clinic that caters to LTAs would have their share.
You don't "know". You're speculating.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#286263 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Many times, on this thread, and others. I'm sure I will again. I have no need to do so just because a Troll demands it.
Over 57,000 posts in support of murdering the fetus in the womb by Bitner. Thats your leagacy on earth. Who needs concentration camps when we have Bitner.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286264 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She said FULLY formed, Dishonest One. And at 14 weeks, gestation, the 'parts' that are not fully formed outnumber those that are.
Like what? The form is the shape and it is shaped like a baby.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286265 Feb 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't "know". You're speculating.
I am but it is logical. Now they kill them inutero so that it doesn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IBdaMann 49,210
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 71,024
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Smart Alex 1,154,065
Review: G8 Van Lines 8 hr Seth Caldwell 18
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr Vic 96,646
A year and a half after Wilma, S. Florida build... (Jun '07) 17 hr Curious 50
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri TRD 68,882
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info