Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,984
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#284609 Feb 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to respectfully disagree. Abortion would certainly be an issue, because there are women that wouldn't want to have their ZEF transplanted. It would open another option, but it wouldn't eliminate many of the issues themselves.

If a woman is going to go the route of using an artificial womb, not only would she not have to have her developing child implanted into their own womb, but she wouldn't want to abort her child.

To suggest she would want to abort is like suggesting a woman using a gestational carrier would have the gestational carrier abort their developing child.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#284610 Feb 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Damn.....I need to work on my hang up skills....
Wrap your phone in foil. Or better yet your whole house.

lol.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#284611 Feb 18, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken.
I disagree. Using an artificial womb would remove the need to use her womb. Also, if a woman agrees to using an artificial womb, her desire to abort would be non-existant. Obviously using an artificial womb means she wants the child, so abortion would not be an issue. No more than it would be using a gestational carrier.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#284612 Feb 18, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I thought Charlotte was a better name. Nemo is too nautical and better suited for a hurricane.
What is sad about Lily is she seems to have no idea just how obnoxious she is, and I sincerely hope she isn't this unpleasant IRL. She has the abrasive personality of a defiant toddler.
Eddie, get a life and stop obsessing about me, will you? Holy cow.

First thing you did coming in here was bitch about what you think is coming from [me], "obnoxiousness", and ignoring that very behavior coming from yourself and other PCers and you can't stop talking about [me] in your subsequent posts. Talking about me supposedly being "obnoxious" in posts you make that contain obnoxiousness coming from you, same as John K did. Hypocritical and creepy.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#284613 Feb 18, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Johnny and Eddie are the same person. They showed up at the same time.
I also think there's something odd about both showing up and both complaining only about my behavior, and both considering it to be "obnoxious", while both ignored their own obnoxiousness and that of all the PCers here. I don't know if it's the same person or they know each other. But it's too weird to be mere coincidence.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#284614 Feb 18, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Foo."
How are you my friend?
^^^ Nuff said about John's idiocy in posts about MY behavior here. He's a fool to think he wasn't obvious.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#284615 Feb 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Psssssssst....dummy... .....they're not her posts. In fact, one is yours that's missing. LOLOL
^^^Said to Obskeptic.

You just blew LNM and Katie's conspiracy theroy.

Location hidden

#284616 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie, get a life and stop obsessing about me, will you? Holy cow.
First thing you did coming in here was bitch about what you think is coming from [me], "obnoxiousness", and ignoring that very behavior coming from yourself and other PCers and you can't stop talking about [me] in your subsequent posts. Talking about me supposedly being "obnoxious" in posts you make that contain obnoxiousness coming from you, same as John K did. Hypocritical and creepy.
You just mentioned that I hadn't been here for awhile and now you claim I'm obsessing over you? Such a contradiction. That was good for a chuckle.

Madame Lily, everyone on here at some time will either be outright obnoxious or give unpopular incendiary opinions, the difference is that every post of yours that I read reeks of obnoxiousness, superiority and arrogance. You're just not as wonderful and intelligent as you seem to think you are, and that was and is my point. I like many of the people on both sides of this issue. Yes, they can be obnoxious but they can also be funny, insightful and rational. And interesting. You are none of those things. You are purely obnoxious.

Now if this quantifies in your self-absorbed little mind as obsession, then so be it.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284617 Feb 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN, nice try at deflecton. Pity its a failure huh?
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Yesterday you asked me to show you one place in the US where citizens are required to join a union to live there and if I was talking about working somewhere, nobody is forced to join a union and they're free to opt out or find work elsewhere.

You also said our taxes pay for politicians' salaries, not union dues.

And I responded accordingly. Employees are misled by union contracts and that it's a lot less trouble to just join and pay the dues and that unions and union dues support and fund the Democrat party.

Maybe you should just tell me the topic of discussion you really want to discuss.

Good morning, Lilrabbitfoofoo.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#284618 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you had no motive in saying, "'Lily,' you are such an obnoxious personality ..."? like those who have
obnoxious personalities in the PC camp, that you call "my friend" when you post don't exist?
ROFLMAO! Lynniekins, the DIFFERENCE between all of us and YOU is that WE are capable of thoughtful discussion. WE do not come here on a regular basis with the intent of fighting just to fight as you do.

You've lied here from day one about everyting from the topic of discussion to who you are. John NAILED you dead on when he says you twist what everyone says to fit your motives, and you motive is to tear down whoever is not walking in lockstep with you.

One thing that's NEVER changed about you no matter WHAT name you're using at the time, is when someone DARES speak out and disagrees with you, you turn on them like a rabid skunk.

There is LITERALLY not one single person here OTHER than the Skank, that you havent turned on since 2006 when you first started posting here.

You CONSTANTLY act like its just "you and you against the world" and you're claws are ALWAYS - without exception - out.

You consistantly make it very clear you're NOT here for debate OR discussion - you're ONLY here for the fight.

You're a petty, narcissistic, hypocritical harridan, and that's about it.

Location hidden

#284619 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not fooling anyone who isn't a PC bonehead with your bullshit.
And YOU aren't fooling ANYONE about ANYTHING Lynne D.

Location hidden

#284620 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I also think there's something odd about both showing up and both complaining only about my behavior, and both considering it to be "obnoxious", while both ignored their own obnoxiousness and that of all the PCers here. I don't know if it's the same person or they know each other. But it's too weird to be mere coincidence.
Perhaps you and Guppy are one and the same. You both come on here and offer the same opinion of me and John. Coincidence?

Location hidden

#284621 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text> Either PCers believe women should have "personal autonomy" and "medical privacy" as they've called it and believe a fetus shouldn't have equal rights to a woman, or they don't. At viability, it's still a fetus. Can't have it both ways without contradicting themselves.
You are, as usual, 100% wrong about this.

Normal people go through their lives believing in freedoms for people WITH LIMITATIONS.

We believe that people should be allowed the right to drink, but not to drink and drive. We believe in freedom of speech, until that speech hurts others - ie: inciting to riot or the like. That's just 2 of hundreds of examples that could be given.

FOr MOST, the concept of viability as a limit is a perfectly reasonable one. There is nothing contradictory about it.

But you're free to think otherwise. You have many views with NO basis in reality Lynne.

Location hidden

#284622 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and here comes Eddie, who hasn't been here in how long, and first post is to me about my supposedly being "obnoxious", also ignoring the obnoxiousness coming from PCers. Both John and Eddie made no mention of the most obnoxious PC posters: CD, Cpeter, Foo etc. No, those people are ignored by both John and Eddie, and John calls Foo "friend". How sweet.
What a coinkidink that both John and Eddie think I'm obnoxious, both made sure they posted to me letting me know they think I'm "obnoxious", they did so posting to me with their own obnoxiousness about my supposed obnoxiousness. I can't make that stupidity up.
I haven't seen either posting here in awhile, I haven't posted to or about either of them, both post to me about the same thing; what's supposedly so "obnoxious" coming from me, and neither sees it from any other PLer or from anyone in the PC camp.
Their senseless stupidity couldn't be more obvious if they had tried for it to be.
As has been said before to you MANY times, its a shame you are incapable of actually HEARING what people are saying to you.

There's nothing "coincidental" about it. You're ignorance and obnoxiousness is SO glaring and SO CONSTANT, it would be unusual if you WEREN'T called on it.

When one see's your posts, one KNOWS exactly and precisely what is to follow will be yet just ANOTHER of your usual ranting missives.

You're not kidding anyone here Lynne, you crave the abuse, and you set out to be the recipiant of it, THEN act like the perennial victim.

Junket was right, you're to be pitied.

Location hidden

#284623 Feb 18, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you and Guppy are one and the same. You both come on here and offer the same opinion of me and John. Coincidence?
Nah, she doesn't think that. Lynne is simply incapable of expressing an original thought, and has to copy what she see's OTHERS say. Its really very sad.

Location hidden

#284624 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Doesn't make sense. But then again, I've long ago given up on expecting anything sensible coming from PCers here.
You can't give up on something you didn't want to see to begin with Lynnekins. But nice suck up attempt there! LOL!

Location hidden

#284625 Feb 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, she doesn't think that. Lynne is simply incapable of expressing an original thought, and has to copy what she see's OTHERS say. Its really very sad.
I took notice that Lily offered her opinion on the matter after Guppy rendered the same opinion just some hours ago. I also took notice that Guppy is the one claiming some people on here are paranoid but then she goes on to make such an accusation. I could surely be accused of far worse things than being John.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#284626 Feb 18, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
You just mentioned that I hadn't been here for awhile and now you claim I'm obsessing over you? Such a contradiction. That was good for a chuckle.
Madame Lily, everyone on here at some time will either be outright obnoxious or give unpopular incendiary opinions, the difference is that every post of yours that I read reeks of obnoxiousness, superiority and arrogance. You're just not as wonderful and intelligent as you seem to think you are, and that was and is my point. I like many of the people on both sides of this issue. Yes, they can be obnoxious but they can also be funny, insightful and rational. And interesting. You are none of those things. You are purely obnoxious.
Now if this quantifies in your self-absorbed little mind as obsession, then so be it.
You haven't posted here in months, and your 1st post since being back was about me. Yes, obsessed comes to mind, since the last time you were here, I was the subject matter of your posts then too. It's not about what I post, but about me.

Your opinions of me are meaningless, and it's obvious you haven't had a thing to say about anything I've posted on topic, or your posts would contain rebuttals. They don't. You're much more obvious than you think you are.

Location hidden

#284627 Feb 18, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman is going to go the route of using an artificial womb, not only would she not have to have her developing child implanted into their own womb, but she wouldn't want to abort her child.
Ummmm......WHAT? If she's pregnant, she woudln't have to HAVE her ZEF implanted ANYWHERE Lynne, you idiot. Its already implanted via the pregnancy.
To suggest she would want to abort is like suggesting a woman using a gestational carrier would have the gestational carrier abort their developing child.
What in the holy fk are you babbling about now Lynnekins? Nobody even REMOTELY suggested that an artifical womb would abort.

Isn't it YOU that's usually complaining that others jump into a discussion without knowing what's being said prior?@@

Doc said that an artifical womb could eliminate the need for abortion. I pointed out - respectfully and CORRECTLY - as he himself attested the point to - that while it would be another option for those women who - say - didn't want to getstate but didn't want to abort either, it would NOT eliminate the need for abortion.

Many women would STILL want to abort, since they dont WANT bring a child into the world only to give a child up for adoption, which would be the most likely scenerio for an artifical womb usage.

For the purposes of the discussion of abortion, women that might avail themselves of the option of an artifical womb, would be those that would be willing to allow a baby to be adopted out, but didn't want to gestate simply for that purpose.

Kind of like the sperm donor that doesn't want a kid - doesn't want to know about a kid, but wants to help others have one. If an artifical womb is to be developed (and science is VERY close to that for humans) it would create another OPTION for women. That's all. It wouldn't eliminate other options, nor the NEED for other options.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#284628 Feb 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, as usual, 100% wrong about this.
Normal people go through their lives believing in freedoms for people WITH LIMITATIONS.
We believe that people should be allowed the right to drink, but not to drink and drive. We believe in freedom of speech, until that speech hurts others - ie: inciting to riot or the like. That's just 2 of hundreds of examples that could be given.
FOr MOST, the concept of viability as a limit is a perfectly reasonable one. There is nothing contradictory about it.
But you're free to think otherwise. You have many views with NO basis in reality Lynne.
You don't believe in freedom of speech, or you idiots wouldn't be reporting PLers trying to get them banned.

Agreeing with the viability restriction is a contradiction of the arguments you PCers here have made.

Explain how the PC arguments of "medical privacy", "personal autonomy", and "fetus doesn't have rights" isn't contradicted at the point of viability?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,036
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min B as in B S as in S 49,202
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,015
Review: G8 Van Lines 4 hr Seth Caldwell 18
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Vic 96,646
A year and a half after Wilma, S. Florida build... (Jun '07) 13 hr Curious 50
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri TRD 68,882
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach