Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311610 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#284335 Feb 16, 2013
zach wrote:
<quoted text>That's what a sicko like you lives to fantasize about......when you love man tools shoved in your mouth and your poop shooter you sick bastard....
Would you speak this way in your house of worship? Would you speak this way at your mother's dinner table? Your manners are atrocious.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#284336 Feb 16, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What did that change? It makes you real. What is you last name? Don't worry, I have no interest in tracking anyone down. What would that prove?
It's not prudent for people to be giving out full names on such a forum. Maybe you wouldn't stalk people, as you say, but there may be others who might so last names should not be given or solicited.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#284337 Feb 16, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww. Hate that place, but I'll gird my loins ... tomorrow! Yes, yes, tomorrow is a new day as they say.:-)
Okay, that explains why my inbox is still empty :p
xoxoxo
<3

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#284338 Feb 16, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite vulgar isn't it? All that backside slapping.
I'm very well, thank you. Did you enjoy the blizzard? I take it you've been ill? I'm glad to hear you're on the mend.
Lily is getting worse with age, not better. A bigger ego I have not seen!
Sandy packed more of a wallop, personally speaking. She was quite a horror. Meanwhile this one, Charlotte or Nemo (why two names?) was only a big white messy inconvenience. Price we pay for living in New England.

(I've had a couple of years to study Lily's posting manner. She reminds me of one of the Three Mistakes. Must be right, no matter what. Makes me wonder what happened to the Lily child that turned her into such a prideful and generally unpleasant adult. I think she's more to be pitied and not despised.)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#284339 Feb 16, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
John, your complaints (mild no doubt) would still be more interesting than most of what I read on topix. Go for it!
I sincerely doubt you'd want to read my "complaints" my dear friend but I'm quite pleased to "see" you again!

:)

How did you make out during this latest blizzard?

It was none too pleasant here on L.I.!

Location hidden

#284340 Feb 16, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was how could the believers have "no doubt?" There is nothing tangible to believe in.
You have "doubts." Which means to me, you are not sure. Whatever.
They have no doubt because they "believe" my dear "Guppy."

You're right; I am not "sure," which is one of the reasons why I am not a "believer..."
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#284341 Feb 16, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to get your first name, Guppy. It's quite rude to infer someone is a liar when you're just meeting them.
My first name? It starts with the letter A.

I wasn't calling you a liar. I thought you were being disingenuous because everyone here is pretty mean spirited. Thought you were too. I'll take your word for it. Don't disappoint me. I think the women get very jealous when another woman shows up, Very territorial, I guess. They try very hard to get you to leave their MEN alone. I'm not here to meet a guy, but they seem to think they own the guys on here. Very sad, indeed. Jealousy is not a good trait.

Are you allowed to say where you live? My location is quite evident. Nothing to hide.
Anonymous

United States

#284342 Feb 16, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want a god at all. When was the last time god stepped into someone's life and fixed their mess?
I don't need to build a god. I have no use for fairy tales. They're made up - just like the guy you seem to like.
When was the last time your god left money for a poor person? Never. Why not? He doesn't exist.
If he existed, he would show his face and help the truly desperate. He doesn't, does he. Wonder why?
Having food and clothing is a need. Water and food is essential, with that in mind, when was the last time you seen someone in america in need? If ever.
I'm 42, and have never seen anyone starve yet, but I have seen many die from over indulging.
The info you have about God came from somewhere. Many claim to know God from the same type of info. I know God, from a personal experience with God, that is offered to not only me, but any and all who wish to know the truth.

I say you should build your own god, becouse you have made up your mind what a good god would be,if he exsisted.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#284343 Feb 16, 2013

either of these posts showing up?
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#284344 Feb 16, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no doubt because they "believe" my dear "Guppy."
You're right; I am not "sure," which is one of the reasons why I am not a "believer..."
OK.

So is John your real name? It's one of my favorite names. Truly.

Now that we have that cleared up...

Silence.

Ah..........

You live on Long Island or Long Beach Island? The greatest soil is on Long Island. So rich.

Location hidden

#284345 Feb 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
either of these posts showing up?
Hey "Katie!"

First post 28430...yes:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49...

Second post, 284334, not a trace...

Location hidden

#284346 Feb 16, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Silence.
Ah..........
You live on Long Island or Long Beach Island? The greatest soil is on Long Island. So rich.
Yes, my dear "Guppy," John-K is my "real" name.

Yes, I live on Long Island.

The soil on Long Island sucks babe...it's all sand and clay(and blacktop if you're living in the "Levitt" areas!")

Long Island's soil is nothing more or less than glacial debris pushed southward from the last Ice Age.

Sorry to disappoint luv...

:(
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#284347 Feb 16, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Having food and clothing is a need. Water and food is essential, with that in mind, when was the last time you seen someone in america in need? If ever.
I'm 42, and have never seen anyone starve yet, but I have seen many die from over indulging.
The info you have about God came from somewhere. Many claim to know God from the same type of info. I know God, from a personal experience with God, that is offered to not only me, but any and all who wish to know the truth.
I say you should build your own god, becouse you have made up your mind what a good god would be,if he exsisted.
I was going to watch a Civil War DVD, but here I am.

One in three? children go to bed hungry every night in America. They are in need.
How about the homeless? They are in need.

The thing about going to bed hungry. Have you been to the food store recently? Between gas, rent, taxes, clothing, car - how can the average person afford food? I don't know how they do it.

You must live in a posh area. I don't.

Yes, lots of people would like to know the truth about god. Please explain to them, he doesn't exist. It's only fair that they know the truth. It's so unfair to lie to so many people just for money.

I will go to - Toys R Us - and buy lego's and build a man and call him dog. Would that make you happy?

I look in the sky, under the bed, behind the refrigerator, in the closet, in the shed, in the garage, behind the sofa, in the basement, in the attic, behind a tree, under my car and various places and I have never seen HIM. WTH is he? At your house?
Anonymous

United States

#284348 Feb 16, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
What pray-tell does that have to do with my post to you...?
Not sure, but was just saying the name Jesus is used in the English Language.

Plus satan didn't start attacking the word of God, after it was translated into english. There are different greek languages.

Textus receptus would be where one should go to.

The bible is shallow enough for the youngest of readers or deeper then the smartest person can go.
I don't think Jesus used very many 50 dollar words, when He spoke to the multitude. Just one simple message.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#284349 Feb 16, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite vulgar isn't it? All that backside slapping.
I'm very well, thank you. Did you enjoy the blizzard? I take it you've been ill? I'm glad to hear you're on the mend.
Lily is getting worse with age, not better. A bigger ego I have not seen!
Lynne's arrogance is only eclipsed by her ignorance, her pettiness and her desire for vengence. She has no desire for debate, she's only here to try to obliterate her "enemies". ANd she's a miserable failre at that too. Emphasis on "miserable".

How've you been hon? Its nice to see you pop in again!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#284350 Feb 16, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I displayed no "hypocrisy."
I simply did not display an attitude that you approved of.
As usual, you try to reduce everyone else's posts to your motives;
You know, you've NAILED it 100% here John. Its something I've been trying to put my finger on and a way to express it for a week or so, and you completely got exactly what it is she does with EVERY post.

Thank you!
Anonymous

United States

#284351 Feb 16, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Silence.
Ah..........
Not sure why you like that name, since it is sooo plain. Lol
Plus John K "s land was formed about 4000 years ago when we had a large flood :)
Oh, and ps -my name in John, you're funny guppy!
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#284352 Feb 16, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my dear "Guppy," John-K is my "real" name.
Yes, I live on Long Island.
The soil on Long Island sucks babe...it's all sand and clay(and blacktop if you're living in the "Levitt" areas!")
Long Island's soil is nothing more or less than glacial debris pushed southward from the last Ice Age.
Sorry to disappoint luv...
:(
Levittown? Isn't that where O'Reilly is from?

I was talking about the soil farther /further east. It was beautiful. I saw it with me eyes. I'm used to dealing with clay and or sand.

At one time - Long Island had many farms. The soil had to be good.

Anyway. Are you new?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#284353 Feb 16, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Katie!"
First post 28430...yes:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49...
Second post, 284334, not a trace...
Thanks, I'm emailing the big dogs to inform them there's a biased MOD in their bunch.

:)
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#284354 Feb 16, 2013
Looks like old Goo-Goo eyes is in her glory.

Two guys show up and she's a changed person.

Didn't know she liked men.

What a scream!

When a woman starts calling a man "hon'- I start gagging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Ghey Ghost 1,418,167
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Ize Found 70,941
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,164
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Into The Night 61,023
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump Wed WasteWater 82
Review: I Love Kickboxing Aug 21 Charlie 35
Boca Raton Music Thread (Oct '13) Aug 21 Musikologist 8

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages