Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,342)

Showing posts 266,821 - 266,840 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe what? Who said I don't believe in some form if an afterlife? I've simply stayed i dont know. All I've done is quetiom the absurd claims of those who claim to "know" what happens after we die.
This is the key difference between people like gtown and me; I do not regard by beliefs as absolute truth and I remain open to other possibilities. I am not enslaved by what I "believe".
I humbly apologize for a poor assumption on my part. So, if I understand you correctly, your issue is not If there is an afterlife, it is just what kind of afterlife and how can anyone know for sure?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard of the United Nations?
According to their international laws, abortion is not a crime against humanity. Forced pregnancy is, though. You can confirm this from their website.
What say you to that?
Those are the guys in the little blue helmets, right? Run around the world attempting to keep peace!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you were just as incredulous. Stars are billions of years old!
Well ofcourse, I believe that stars are no older then 7,000 years, but either way they are old.

Evolution theory and mine, takes faith either way.
Mainly, becouse we debate if Jesus Christ really walked on this earth just 2000 years ago, so to believe in millions or billions would take faith, in what others believe.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>I humbly apologize for a poor assumptionte on my part. So, if I understand you correctly, your issue is not If there is an afterlife, it is just what kind of afterlife and how can anyone know for sure?
My issue is with anyone who claims to know what happens after we die, like gtown and sapphire have claimed. It is the heiight or arrogance.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ofcourse, I believe that stars are no older then 7,000 years, but either way they are old.
Mainly, becouse we debate if Jesus Christ really walked on this earth just 2000 years ago, so to believe in millions or billions would take faith, in what others believe.
You are a slave to your beliefs so much that you refuse to accept differing ideas and possibilities.

Remain willingly ignorant, jonnycakes.

Continue to keep your nose pointed upward and your head buried in thevsand.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ridiculous. Last year, during that crappy accusation from NR that I somehow supported infanticide, informative posts with links weren't showing up at all.
There's a guy connected to lila rose (that little sneak who passes herself off as a minor in PP and tapes/records it) who is also connected to a couple corps. that run medicaid (the feds privatized this social services back in the '90s and these are in all 50 states, plus have gone international). He won a PLM award a couple summers ago and it peeked my interest. Almost every one of those posts is yanked and never sees the light of day. Yet everything I post is public, found on the internet, with no harm meant.
But shouldn't Americans be aware of their social programs, who's running these, and their affiliation with the PLM? Especially when they're the ones who are always threatening to cut these programs to single moms?!
Do you see post # 284117? Or is it now gone?

I'm now very disgusted. Here I am being called a liar and wondering how it is Doc is missing all these posts. Now I come to find out that these posts have magically been pulled. What a nice little scam Doc has got going on here.

The info you're referencing sounds very relevant, so why should it be pulled? And why should you not be able to sign in? This is outrageous, and I now have a complete mistrust of Doc.

If it wasn't for some troll I wouldn't even know this was going on. I'd be wasting my time arguing this out for who knows how long.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
7,000 years?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm now very disgusted. Here I am being called a liar and wondering how it is Doc is missing all these posts. Now I come to find out that these posts have magically been pulled. What a nice little scam Doc has got going on here.
The info you're referencing sounds very relevant, so why should it be pulled? And why should you not be able to sign in? This is outrageous, and I now have a complete mistrust of Doc.
If it wasn't for some troll I wouldn't even know this was going on. I'd be wasting my time arguing this out for who knows how long.
FYI,

I don't see post 284117. It goes from 284116 to 284118.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, LNM, it's gone :(

You know what I find amazing? How someone can post pages and pages of verbal vomit without getting 'em yanked. Who needs substance when it's all about who you know?
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI,
I don't see post 284117. It goes from 284116 to 284118.
Censorship sucks!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship sucks!
Agreed

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It's possibly caught in the spam filter. Also, there's an increasing movement on the part of topix to eliminate posts with links for legal reasons.

LNM, try again, without the link. My guess, it will fly.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
My issue is with anyone who claims to know what happens after we die, like gtown and sapphire have claimed. It is the heiight or arrogance.
You can call it what you like, but God callse it eternal security. God doesn't want His children wondering where they will go, after they die. Many things have popped up over the years about life after death, abd many believe different things.

I buried enough family members to tell you, they go in the ground, but their souls go on forever, either in Heaven or in Hell "which is the county jail ",then the lake of fire forever seperated from God, or any friends or family.

I believe this NOW, even though I truly don't know where any of my dead family are.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you want to know.
Fess up.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a slave to your beliefs so much that you refuse to accept differing ideas and possibilities.
Remain willingly ignorant, jonnycakes.
Continue to keep your nose pointed upward and your head buried in thevsand.
No, I'm open to anything, but why would I move my faith from what I know to be true, into something I know to be wrong. Just like the "missing link ", one would think they would be everywhere, finding them by the truck loads. Yet the only ones they have are proven to be a fake, or a monkey, or a man with arthritis. I mean for real, they don't have much to go on, and so they try and say it is complicated, just trust us.

When they date the didderent layers of earth, and each layer is so many millions of years, then they find an upside down tree going through millions of layers???

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Why? You need a babysitter? I did asnswer the question, twit.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, puny, wrinkled. creepy baby.
I knew it.
7lbs 5 ounces? ha,
You never answered my question. Who took care of you when you were a wrinkled, skinny baby? Afraid to?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
7,000 years?
Yes, I don't believe the earth or stars are any older then 7,000 years.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Gay family cruises aren't the same as gay singles cruises, now are they?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing guys with kids. It was a GAY family cruise. Guys with little kids. Look it up.
Regular adult cruises? I don't believe it's all about six, as the gay cruises are.
Have you been on one?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

More likely they were sasquatch spawn.

How fu**ed up are that the size of your whelps is a point of pride? Is that the apex of your accomplishments? Sad.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what did you think about the weight of those two babies?
Impressed?
This was funny. After I gave birth to the 9 lb 15 ounce baby, nurses would come into my room to check me out, because they couldn't believe someone my size could have such a big baby! Ain't that something?
Must have been all the O'reos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 266,821 - 266,840 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••