Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,262)

Showing posts 265,221 - 265,240 of304,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282407
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

More hardships of motherhood:

HARDSHIP #4: LOSS OF EDUCATION AND JOB/CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – As hard as it is to acknowledge, a working mother of any age cannot have the same kind of freedom, flexibility or mobility as a woman without children has. If a girl cannot complete high school due to the demands of motherhood, she will not be able to go to college or vocational school, as both typically require a high school diploma first. That automatically limits her ability to find good employment, and she may well have to settle for a minimum wage job, which pays far less than what is needed to raise a child comfortably. Girls and women who complete high school may find that many jobs require a college degree or vocational school certificate, and without those, she may still not be able to get a job that pays a decent salary. A high school diploma alone is no guarantee of good employment, but all girls need one if they hope to advance to higher levels of education that their chosen job or career requires.

HARDSHIP #5: LOSS OF MOBILITY – Those who don’t have children have a rather naďve idea that parents can just as easily take a baby with them whenever they go out. They are half right. Yes, parents can take a baby out with them, but it is far from easy. Even going to the grocery store with a baby can be a huge hassle. First they have to get the baby dressed, which can be difficult when the little one is happy being home and doesn’t want to be dressed to go out. After getting baby dressed, which can take much longer than mom expected, mom then has to put baby into the car seat, get baby out of the car seat when she arrives at the store, then carry baby around until she can find a cart with an infant carrier. Most grocery stores have very few of those, as I personally discovered long ago. Some may not have any. Going to a restaurant with a baby can also be very stressful, especially if baby suddenly begins crying or screaming for unknown reasons. Mothers who walk into restaurants with screaming or crying babies will find themselves the object of hostile stares, which usually last until they finally have to leave.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282408
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

But wait, there's more:

HARDSHIP #6: LOSS OF PRIVATE TIME – When a baby arrives, a mom will quickly find that she doesn’t have privacy any more. If she used to read books for hours with few or no interruptions, that will no longer be an option for her. If she is a teen mom who needs quiet time to complete her homework assignments or study for important final exams, that won’t be possible either. A baby will demand her attention many times during the day, so she won’t have private time for doing the things she enjoys or needs to complete.

HARDSHIP #7: DEALING WITH COLIC – For girls/women who are unaware, colic is a long period of crying, screaming and shrieking that can last for many hours a day, and even all night. It can begin when the baby is as young as three weeks old, and it can go on until the baby is five months old. My son had colic for almost two months as an infant. For me, it seemed more like two years. During that time, the crying usually began in the early evening and would last until past midnight. I would walk around the small apartment, carrying him in my arms, for hours trying to comfort him, but nothing I did really worked. He wouldn’t eat, and he most certainly didn’t sleep, and I was a wreck as a result. Being deprived of sleep, with a colicky baby on top of that, can really feel like torture for a mom after a while. I was no exception.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282409
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

This post will be unpopular by the PC camp, but here's a little something I noticed. It'll be a lot more informative and factual than the posts the PCers post in here.

As I scrolled by the usual bullshit filled posts made by Foo, and the stupid posts made by certain other PCers, something caught my eye. It made me want to prove something. I then scrolled through the pages since I last posted here yesterday just for fun, to see how many posts Foo or any other PCer made in which a certain name was mentioned in their posts.

Posts #s 282227, 282240, 282242, 282243, 282246, 282248, 282250, 282253, 282255, 282257, 282258, 282259, 282263, 282266, 282271, 282272, 282276, 282277, 282281, 282282, 282286, 282293, 282380.

23 posts, ALL by PCers, ALL have something about "Lynne" in their posts. One by Bitner, one by Katie, one by STO and 20 by Foo, all posting the name Lynne or about Lynne.


My last post yesterday was # 282224 which was before Foo started posting.

3 of my posts were to Foo about Foo's bullshit that she can't stop talking about,(things about Lynne, whom Foo uses me as her excuse to obsess and lie about); 1 of my posts was in response to Katie about Foo's and Katie's senseless "mutual abuse" claims.

The rest of my MANY posts yesterday were on the abortion topic. Mostly proving Katie, Bitner and Elise are ignorant buffoons with what they post on the abortion topic. Or in Katie's case, about her ignorant defense of the stupidity and lies coming from Bitner yesterday.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

282242

About 20 posts after I left yesterday,
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since when have you been here to discuss abortion, Toots?.
WHo the hell are YOU to talk Lynniekins?? ROFLMAO!

You're here to make it ALL ABOUT LYNNE! LOLOL!"

Since my name is Lily, and she posted that to me,
the facts on display here show that not only did Foo lie again, claiming I don't post on the topic of abortion,(because except for 4 posts replying to Foo and Katie ALL my posts yesterday were on the abortion topic), but she displayed she's the one "here to make it ALL ABOUT LYNNE!". 20 posts worth yesterday, by Foo, "ALL ABOUT LYNNE!"

lol, that's how obvious her stupidity and ignorance is to people who aren't senseless ignorant buffoons. But, will she and the other PCers see it? Of course not.

Bitner, Katie, Elise, Ayakaneo, CD and STO do it too, but not to the same irrational out of control degree as Foo.
Those fools don't see that no one else is making it "ALL ABOUT LYNNE", as Foo claimed, except the nutcase herself, Foo. The ones who think what she posts matters to anyone else but ignorant buffoons, are all irational mental caes.

What did Foo prove, with her irrational actions and posts, to anyone who isn't a lying PC bonehead ? Not a damned thing about anyone other than herself. She proved she's a mental case and a liar.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282410
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier for him to tell me I'm going to hell. They always do.
I'm a Christian, and I've never told anyone they are going to hell. How would I know? Oh wait! I shoulda asked Gtown or sjm. They're in the know, ya know.
Apparently, they belief that God needs them to pass judgment upon people. He can't handle it, Himself.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282411
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

cpeter1313 wrote:
The fact is that life already began; it's a process, not an event.
The sperm is alive, as is the ovum. So were the suppliers of both, so were their progenitors, etc. As far as individuals are concerned, their lives "begin" at their successful birthing. It's why we celebrate birthdays, not conception days.
I get the point; you're just another zealot who dismisses all your deity's evil actions. Go ahead and worship your child-killing, virgin-raping sky-daddy, but the rest of us aren't interested.
<quoted text>
Your avatar - is that a painting of you in drag? The colors are pretty.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282412
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Intelligent people will be able to see that my prior post was about the senseless pro-choicers and their stupidity. Not about the person they keep being stupid about.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282413
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

lil Lily wrote:
This post will be unpopular by the PC camp, but here's a little something I noticed. It'll be a lot more informative and factual than the posts the PCers post in here.
As I scrolled by the usual bullshit filled posts made by Foo, and the stupid posts made by certain other PCers, something caught my eye. It made me want to prove something. I then scrolled through the pages since I last posted here yesterday just for fun, to see how many posts Foo or any other PCer made in which a certain name was mentioned in their posts.
Posts #s 282227, 282240, 282242, 282243, 282246, 282248, 282250, 282253, 282255, 282257, 282258, 282259, 282263, 282266, 282271, 282272, 282276, 282277, 282281, 282282, 282286, 282293, 282380.
23 posts, ALL by PCers, ALL have something about "Lynne" in their posts. One by Bitner, one by Katie, one by STO and 20 by Foo, all posting the name Lynne or about Lynne.
My last post yesterday was # 282224 which was before Foo started posting.
3 of my posts were to Foo about Foo's bullshit that she can't stop talking about,(things about Lynne, whom Foo uses me as her excuse to obsess and lie about); 1 of my posts was in response to Katie about Foo's and Katie's senseless "mutual abuse" claims.
The rest of my MANY posts yesterday were on the abortion topic. Mostly proving Katie, Bitner and Elise are ignorant buffoons with what they post on the abortion topic. Or in Katie's case, about her ignorant defense of the stupidity and lies coming from Bitner yesterday.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
282242
About 20 posts after I left yesterday,
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since when have you been here to discuss abortion, Toots?.
WHo the hell are YOU to talk Lynniekins?? ROFLMAO!
You're here to make it ALL ABOUT LYNNE! LOLOL!"
Since my name is Lily, and she posted that to me,
the facts on display here show that not only did Foo lie again, claiming I don't post on the topic of abortion,(because except for 4 posts replying to Foo and Katie ALL my posts yesterday were on the abortion topic), but she displayed she's the one "here to make it ALL ABOUT LYNNE!". 20 posts worth yesterday, by Foo, "ALL ABOUT LYNNE!"
lol, that's how obvious her stupidity and ignorance is to people who aren't senseless ignorant buffoons. But, will she and the other PCers see it? Of course not.
Bitner, Katie, Elise, Ayakaneo, CD and STO do it too, but not to the same irrational out of control degree as Foo.
Those fools don't see that no one else is making it "ALL ABOUT LYNNE", as Foo claimed, except the nutcase herself, Foo. The ones who think what she posts matters to anyone else but ignorant buffoons, are all irational mental caes.
What did Foo prove, with her irrational actions and posts, to anyone who isn't a lying PC bonehead ? Not a damned thing about anyone other than herself. She proved she's a mental case and a liar.
You just did make it all about you, OCD.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282414
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

cpeter1313 wrote:
When have I ever denied being gay? I've mentioned it several times on this board alone.
You cannot know us and say we spend most of our time in bed; that's absurd. How would you even have met us if that were true? Even your assessment of us is inaccurate; we are no more or less likely to be "sweet" than straight guys.
Youcan have any opinion you want, but when it is based on pure crap, you're going to be called out on it. That's the flip side of free speech.
I have no problem with straight people until they start making uninformed judgments of us.
<quoted text>
I don't know if you are gay or not. What difference does it make?

We meet you because you work. When you get home, it's a different story.

Yes, met many gay guys who I thought were sweet. I don't think you are, though. I remember this young guy who was beyond sweet. I was walking behind him one day and his feet barely touched the ground. That is supposed to be funny. Stick in the mud.

Crap? You are overly sensitive and have a chip on your shoulder. Go ahead and call me out.

Is you life difficult because you are gay?

Free speech? No such thing.

You have no problem with straight people? That is big of you. We have no problem with gay people. Unless..........They want to start adopting little kids. That is a big problem. Look around at your gay friends. Are they parent material? Are you guys still getting Aides? Spreading it? That could be a very big problem for kids. When you die early, who takes care of them? When you are sick, who takes care of them? Adopting a kid or having one of your own is different.

BTW - Yes, people will judge you. Don't let it bother you so much. You must be young.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282415
Feb 6, 2013
 
.

2015 "SIGN" ID's WW3 & Final 7 Years

http://www.youtube.com/watch...


.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282416
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If it's so easy to prove that Jesus existed, why won't you do it? Please do it. How can one prove that someone did not exist? Silly.
So your saying 2/3rds of the world's population, who have some tie to a Christian Religion, all of whom believe Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior, their all wrong and your right? I never met Socrates or Plato, Aristotle, but I believe they lived. How is Jesus Christ different?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282417
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying 2/3rds of the world's population, who have some tie to a Christian Religion, all of whom believe Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior, their all wrong and your right? I never met Socrates or Plato, Aristotle, but I believe they lived. How is Jesus Christ different?
Only one third of the world's population is Christian. And what is being said is that the number of adherents are not proof of the mythology.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282418
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

33% is ONE third, not two.

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adheren...

Going by your....(ahem)logic....then the number of people who DON'T believe in Jesus proves he didn't exist. Or do you want to admit that belief is not proof?
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282419
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If you HATE abortions........DONT GET ONE...Leave other people alone to run there own lives ok.....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282423
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Husker Fan wrote:
<quoted text> FYI, Bhitler's mom was a Catholic, Bhitler stole her rosary right out of the casket. Now how sick is that? Bhitler is in for a big surprise when she dies.
LOL, I did no such thing, Liar.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282424
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bitner wrote:
33% is ONE third, not two.
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adheren...
Going by your....(ahem)logic....then the number of people who DON'T believe in Jesus proves he didn't exist. Or do you want to admit that belief is not proof?
I will defer to your numbers, however the question remains, if the man did not exist, why do so many believe? I mean human logic tell us the famous Roman Emperors existed, yet we did see or meet them, yet we see the roads and ruins of their civilization. How is it that we ask no proof of Socrates existence or Aristotle or Attlia the Hun, yet we know(?) they existed?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282425
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I did no such thing, Liar.
So your mother was a cathoic?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282426
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are also many other women who DON'T regret having an abortion. I know you don't like admitting this is true, but it is.
http://www.imnotsorry.net
No I don't have a problem admitting that some women have no regret about their abortion.
I was only saying that some women do.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282427
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>I will defer to your numbers, however the question remains, if the man did not exist, why do so many believe? I mean human logic tell us the famous Roman Emperors existed, yet we did see or meet them, yet we see the roads and ruins of their civilization. How is it that we ask no proof of Socrates existence or Aristotle or Attlia the Hun, yet we know(?) they existed?
It doesn't matter why they believe. Again, belief does not equate with proof.

As for Socrates, no one is insisting we live according to Socrates, are they? No one is insisting the law reflects their own belief in Socrates, are they?

Now, you've insisted that it's easy to prove Jesus existed. Feel free to do so at any time.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282428
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>So your mother was a cathoic?
No. She was a Catholic.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282429
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't have a problem admitting that some women have no regret about their abortion.
I was only saying that some women do.
And what exactly was your point in doing so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,221 - 265,240 of304,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••