Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311628 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#281400 Feb 1, 2013
Usually, I get the "you're a gay man and have no right to comment about abortion" riff.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
OUT OUT Damn Spot! There will be NO closeting in THIS forum! LOL!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281401 Feb 1, 2013
Pinki 09768192902 wrote:
Cal me for sex
Talk to Gtown.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281402 Feb 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
This may be the only time I've been accused of being closeted.
<quoted text>
Heh!

:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281403 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Becouse of the comment you made to guppy, as if I were them complimenting myself.
Caregivers have my respect! Well except for the gay ones. Lol (just kidding):)
You do seem to be making yourself out to be a saint, I mean since your born-again experience. You may say what a sinner you are but it seems like you're putting yourself up on a pedestal.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281404 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
4,000 is not much.
I did answer your question.
4,000 humans being killed in this country ALONE is "not much"?.

Unreal.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281405 Feb 1, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Gtown.
Psst....that's CDs wife ;)
Gtown71

United States

#281406 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a big disconnect when people claim all things are through God -- except abortion. I find that laughable. If all things are though God, then all things are through God. No exceptions. Add free will to the mix and the PLM has no leg to stand on. Period.
Besides, do you know the histories behind abortion and the PLM begun days following the passing of Roe v Wade? Do you know why abortion was criminalized in the 1800s? Or why females' reproductive issues were removed from females (midwives and others experienced and/or learned, helping the women of their families and neighbors) and handed over to physicians?
If you don't, you're only going by your own emotions. And personal emotions are never enough to change laws and remove on section of society's civil rights.
Roe v Wade is more than abortion. It encompasses women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy. Men already have these without Roe v Wade. Women don't. And the PLM knew that when it began.
I think your disconnect, is due to you trying to say that since God allows mans freewill,that, that means God also condones it. He doesn't condone many things, that He allows people to do.

Again -I think you're wanting to build your own God.

It is not Gods will that any should parish,so why do any go to Hell?

God gives man free will.
Mam chose to sin.
GOD provided a way out of the penalty of our sin.
People can chose to accept that way, or they can make their way.the price of sin is very high.

God tells us that.

Like a person in prison, becouse they violated their probation. They were told what to do to escape prison -they chose to do their thing. Once in prison, its to late. They can moan and groan, but there they are, and there they will be.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281407 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Psst....that's CDs wife ;)
Gtown? Dang.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281408 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What "stupidity" are you referencing here? You plowed right past the point of the post with your ad homs hoping these would take center stage. Do you even remember what was being discussed?
Of course I do, I'm not the mental case.

We were discussing your stupidity in claiming I'm a "faux Christian" without any proof at all that I've posted any Christian views. I haven't posted anything about beliefs either way, so your stupidity is in making that claim in the first place.

I didn't miss any point, because you didn't make one.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281409 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL waiting for you to prove the claim that anyone, anywhere, anytime was EVER "born in a PVS" and lived for over 40 years - AS YOU CLAIMED.
I didn't have to prove that statement, because it wasn't claimed as a fact in discussion, but rather in answer to what I was referrencing in creating a hypocthetical question.

Epic fail on your part, Toots, then, now and always will be.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281410 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you're kidding?
Your Catholic buddies wouldn't have a thing to do with you if you weren't Christian. You know it. I know it.
LOL, more claims with no proof. You can't stop lying.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281411 Feb 1, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"She wouldn't be able to prove she didn't make the whole thing up in the 1st place."
Neither can you disprove it.
So it all boils down to who is more credible to whom. And, since by the time you got to the front of the line G-d was all out of credibility to hand you some, we know who to believe and who not to believe.
Anyone who has to hide behind multiple screen names isn't credible at all.
"Neither can you disprove it."

Mr Lawyer-fraud, I'm not required to disprove anything. She makes the claim, burden of proof falls on her and she can't possibly prove here that she didn't alter an e-mail. I would think a lawyer would know that, even one as ignorant as you.

Didn't they teach you about burden of proof at Harvard Law School, dim wit?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281412 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly CD.
Its well known she and I emailed regularly throughout 2007, and if I was just making shit up, I would have posted phony emails to begin with. Since the mods KNOW that she's the same OP that posted here as Lynne D, they haven't banned me - or anyone ELSE that calls her Lynne, since they know her identity too.
Since I dont want to be banned, and I was told SPECIFICALLY by the mods that I would have to have her (Lynne/Lily's) permission to post the emails, I've not posted them - because Lynne is too much of a coward to give that permission.
She can claim all she wants that they would be a lie, but she ALSO knows she has ZERO credibility here, and that more would believe me than her.
At this point, the mails aren't even needed. She's buried herself SO deep with her incessent lies about her identity, that nobody takes her seriously anyway.
Lynnie/Lily is a joke, and nothing more. But hey, she LIKES it that way! LOL!
Foo: "Since the mods KNOW that she's the same OP that posted here as Lynne D, they haven't banned me - or anyone ELSE that calls her Lynne, since they know her identity too."

I already proved you lied about that. The e-mail you supposedly got from mods was about Persevere, not about me, so everything you post about that is complete bullshit, and can be proven to be. lol. You forget, I can prove my claims.

What a bunch of ignorant, lying PC buffoons think of me or my credibility is irrelevant. Your grandiose self-importance is based on delusion, not fact.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281413 Feb 1, 2013
Foo screwed herself with her lie made when she first tried to claim mods said Lynne and I were the same person.

Foo's words: "Nobody has to have control you Lynne - you clearly dont even have control of yourself, given how deep the lies you've been telling here go. But here we go, for the record, my discussion with Topix Admins when you or one of your buddies paid to report me back in the day:"

Then she posted what was supposedly the e-mail mods sent her. She's the one out of control and her lies go very deep. So deep she can't keep track of all the bullshit she's posted.

Reporting has been free since I started in Dec. 2010. IF what Foo posted was a real letter from mods, and no one with intelligence and integrity in discussion believes it was, the letter would have been about Persevere, not about me. That statement made about "paid to report" her was the final nail on her coffin with that claim. lol, she's a mess, and it's so easy to prove it.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281415 Feb 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Liar. It can't possibly be the most...
You think I"m lying?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281416 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the mental case.
ROFLMAO THAT'S open for debate.

Actually, its not - we KNOW you're mentally ill Lynne D.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281417 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
........psssssst.......the "gay hairdresser" was likely messing with you dear. He (if "he" actually exists) lied to you.
That's not nice.

His name is James D. Very funny, entertaining guy. He made you laugh the whole time you were there. No, never knew him to lie. Why would he lie about that?

Location hidden

#281418 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to prove that statement, because it wasn't claimed as a fact in discussion,
You - as usual - ARE LYING Lynniekins.
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, no that was not my claim. I used an example of someone I knew personally. I didn't say "people in a vegetative state live for 40 years or more". I said that one person was born in a vegetative state and is over 40 now.
You made the claim - AS A FACTUAL STATEMENT USED IN DISCUSSION - that you "PERSONALLY" know someone "born in a vegetative state and is over 40 now".

You LIED since NOBODY has EVER been "born in a vegetative state" in HISTORY.

That certainly IS a claim you've made that you LIED about and subsequently cannot back up. Just one of MANY claims you've made you can't back up. You idiot.

Location hidden

#281419 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Neither can you disprove it."
Mr Lawyer-fraud, I'm not required to disprove anything. She makes the claim, burden of proof falls on her and she can't possibly prove here that she didn't alter an e-mail. I would think a lawyer would know that, even one as ignorant as you.
Didn't they teach you about burden of proof at Harvard Law School, dim wit?
Actually, it would be on you to prove that I DID alter it since YOU are the one making THAT claim.

Factually, I'm offering to post your emails IF you give permission, but you're too much of a COWARD to do that.

Hell, I havent even POSTED it and you're already making that claim.

ROFLMAO!

You are TRULY a stupid thing Lynniekins.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281420 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The easy answer? God is God. We aren't , yet many play god.
Oh, good to know. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,420,183
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 min zazz 98,175
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min ThreeKnives 61,077
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 70,974
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump Aug 24 WasteWater 82
Review: I Love Kickboxing Aug 21 Charlie 35
Boca Raton Music Thread (Oct '13) Aug 21 Musikologist 8

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages