Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281105 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So sick that you could read my post but not what Tom Tom wrote even though it was included right in my post.
I didn't see it. You can tell what was said or just keep calling me a liar. I don't care.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#281106 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're right I still cannot grasp that I am going to Heaven instead of Hell, and the only thing is becouse of what Jesus did 2000 years ago.
I have nothing to brag about, but Jesus.
In my flesh dwells No good thing.
Unprovable garbage, jonnycakes. Everything you post and claim is unprovable garbage. Your arrogance is Planet sized to think you know, without a doubt, what will happen to you after you die.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281107 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a person with common sense Skank, unlike you apparently.
A woman with an unwanted pregnancy who's going for an abortion is going to have an avoidable procedure.
You moron.
<quoted text>
ALL of them you moron.
Unless they're educated, how would a woman know that they can't take certain antibiotics or natural remedies when taking the pill? Or that forgetting ONE pill can cause failure? Or that the use of ANY lubricant other than a water based one can cause condom failure.
I've asked you these questions before, and YOU dont even know the answers.
And you wouldn't, because nobody TAUGHT you you fucking idiot.
How long can a condom be not used before its too old TO use?
Hell, YOU think that having sex outside a fertile period is safe WHEN IT IS NOT. Sperm can live up to 7 days. Based on that alone, for many women with irregular periods, there IS NO SAFE TIME OF THE MONTH.
<quoted text>
And how exactly are they supposed to educate themselves? How do they know they're educating themselves about the RIGHT things.
As has been proven, there are women out there that think diluted bleach or vinegar as a douche will prevent pregnancy. Men that think using saran wrap or a baggie is a good substitue for a condom. Girls that snitch their sisters/mothers BC pills thinking taking a few will prevent pregnancy.
Children AND adults need PROPER AND COMPREHENSIVE EDUCATION by QUALIFIED people.
And idiot that listens to fools like you WILL get pregnant, because you're giving out false and faulty information.
You seem to think people get this information by osmosis, and if they DONT know, you call them stupid.
You're the stupid one Skanky.
Educated women KNOW how their bodies operate. Of course then, she would understand how it works days before and after fertilization.

What idiog would be that desperate to bleach herself? You people have no self control. Youre like rabid animals who dont have an ounce of common sense.

Thankfully,not all are as ignorant as your kind are.

Mature people don't just mindlessly pop pills or use devices. They educate themselves.

Try it sometime.

I bet if abortion became illegal tommorow,most people wouldn't be so lazy and careless because they wouldnt be able to use abortion as back up birth control.
Gtown71

United States

#281108 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't your affair, it was fundie Tom Tom's applauding you and your affair while he bashes away on non-fundies for just about everything else. No matter what any pro-choicer says on here he makes them out to be the scum of the Earth, but you have an affair and get your mistress pregnant and he's complimenting you. That's messed up.
It just shows me that fundies don't care how low other fundies will sink in their behavior, it's all fine as long as they preach God, but don't believe in God and no matter what the person does good or bad, they're evil and hell-bound pagans.
So you can have an affair but because you found God you're wonderful, though plenty of non-fundies here have done nothing as bad but they're evil sinners.
The self-righteousness that comes from these alleged God believers is beyond belief.
I'm not the sharpest pencil, but I'm pretty sure Tom was not high fiving me becouse I had an affair.

He was just making notice of my candor with my life.

I don't mind showing my dirt, and then showing the only thing that makes one clean.

I to hate self rightousness, even the momments I switch into that mold. It don't take me long to catch myself.

The only rightousness that matters is what God gives.
No doubt Gods children can be more rightous then others, but no matter how "great " a true christian is, without Jesus it is worthless.

I base my entire eternal security on Jesus Christ plus nothing minus nothing.

If I do or say Anything good, then praise the Lord.

I can do bad all by myself.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281109 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
JM flat out stated she could not relate.
WTF are you to contradict her?
Stop nagging and lecturing me.
It is uninvited and unwelcomed.
Listen you manipulating woman, I said that I couldn't relate to a woman not loving her children.

It had nothing to do with having a rough /time/life or issues while mothering. I've CERTAINLY had my share of tough times so don't even go there.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#281110 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is all sunshine and rainbows. If you regret giving birth to a child that you say you love, do the right thing and put her in a home where she will be loved and her parents will never regret opening their hearts to her.
Wow, that was a sane, kind, rational post. 1 out of a million..... I'm guessing that your illness has something to do with that.
Bitners husband

New York, NY

#281111 Jan 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Unprovable garbage, jonnycakes. Everything you post and claim is unprovable garbage. Your arrogance is Planet sized to think you know, without a doubt, what will happen to you after you die.
Wyndanach? What part of Africa is that again? Lots of great thinkers there.
Bitners husband

New York, NY

#281112 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I'm proud to be here amongst the other prolifers who do a great job fighting for the unborn.
:)
God bless you.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#281113 Jan 31, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
To what "silly little link" are you referring? I posted no link on the post to which you responded.
Abnormality on my side of the table? LMAO!! Seems like you're barking up the wrong tree.
Sorry CD, not sure how that happened. I was trying to quote an INKy post with some silly link.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#281114 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't an atempt to mislead. I'm sorry that you are bright enough to understand.
All I did was quote your words and point out that oceans posts did not say that the woman didn't say she did not sleep for years, like you said. I am sorry you're a lying, deceitful Cnut.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281115 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember that these are proabortion pagans. They hate children. Many are lesbians and hate their own sexuality. They have had strange upbringings and even stranger lives now.
They hate being pregnant, they hate women who love their unborn children.
So you are talking to very abnormal women.
I hear ya. I just can't fathom not loving my child and contemplating killing them like these people do.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281116 Jan 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do as I say not as I do, huh?
Your mind doesn't work very well. Are you Bitner?

What did I say for others to do?

BTW to pick a handle like that, must be an idiot.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281117 Jan 31, 2013
Bitners husband wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you.
Thank you. He has :)

God bless you too!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281118 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skanky, my daugher doesn't believe that babies are born "with sin in their hearts".
She's more intelligent than that.
<quoted text>
No, as I've proven, my religion believes the decision should be between a woman, her clergy and her doctor. Its "forbidden" only for Jews. We dont really care what the rest of you do.
Is your daughter baptised? Is your gf?

Then, they do believe in original sin.

They are Christians yes?

You are so clueless. How unfair to your daughter.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281119 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. He has :)
God bless you too!
Just doing a cameo.

Sassy, how you doin' girl?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281120 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes folks - the Skank REALLY IS THIS STUPID.
Sure Skanky.
mu·tu·al (mych-l)
adj.
1. Directed and received by each toward the other; reciprocal:
a·buse (a-byz) noun
1. To use wrongly or improperly; misuse: abuse alcohol; abuse a privilege.
2. To hurt or injure by maltreatment; ill-use.
3. To force sexual activity on; rape or molest.
4. To assail with contemptuous, coarse, or insulting words; revile.
<quoted text>
Then you're a bigger moron than I believed.
The FACT is that what I said is that women that are in MUTUALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS rarely end up in SHELTERS.
But its very telling that you think mutually abusive relationships are NOT rare.
<quoted text>
I've been dealing with this for over 20 years Skankdawg. I GUARANTEE I'm more educated that YOU are about it Miss "I dont know what it means, so I have to ask for a definition -- BUT THEN SAY I call bullshit that its rare".
You are EXTREMELY stupid SKanky. But its fun to watch you make a COMPLETE ass of yourself! LOL!
Who the heck are YOU to decide who's abuse is mutual or not? And how "rare "it is?

An abused woman will verbally fight back. Sometimes even hit back. THAT is not considered "mutual abuse". Its called standing up and being strong. Self defense.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281122 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got quite a few more such stories from women who REGRET having children, sASSy, and I'll post them as often as I think necessary. Your approval or permission is neither needed nor required. But hey, since you asked, here's one MORE story.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
at my breaking point says:
January 12, 2012 at 4:11 am
God help me. I am 25 my husband is a little younger. When we met I was working in a tattoo shop strong independent 19 yr old. I had a miscarriage before we met and at that point knew I didn’t want kids. I had nieces and nephews who I loved but was certain I didn’t want any of my own. Well I got pregnant then rushed into marriage with a small town Iowa boy who was raised by three sisters who are what I like to call robo moms. My pregnancy was terrible I had to move away from my nice apartment in the city to be with my husband because he refused to meet me halfway, over the last four years I have supported us financially multiple times, had ppd and had another child. My husband ran out to be with a few other women because I was so depressed I “wasn’t me anymore” my son is severely adhd and my daughter is just a brat.
My husband refuses to let me go anywhere we moved in order to start over and for the first time I am not pworking at all :( my kids ruin my house, I haven’t dressed nice in over a year literally. My husband hates being home because I have ocd and clean constantly. I feel like I am being held under water every minute of everyday. I haven’t slept through the night in over. three years because neither one of my kids sleeps. through the night. I try to do fun things with them but. they scream and fight. Neither will potty train no. matter what I do. I am to the point I just want to run. away. My husband keeps asking what I do every day. because the house never seems clean, and I’m always. crying. Why didn’t I listen to myself? I love my kids but it takes everything in me not to jump out the window. Please ladies keep being honest because if I’d seen this before maybe things would be different. I’m incapable of being a leave it to beaver mom and that’s what my kids deserve.
Yes thats it....keep spamming. Tell us more stories about whinny women who HATE being a mom.

Nobody has a perfectct life but honestly i for one HATE to hear about women who complain.Grow up and seek help if your so damn miserable. The women claim they are selfish. Oh well..too freakin bad. Dontwant your kids...don't conceive them and if you have and still don't want them.....give them to a family who does.

Try God. He works. I swear. I went to him in my darkest hours and he helped me...in so many ways :)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281123 Jan 31, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing a cameo.
Sassy, how you doin' girl?
Hey you ;)
I've missed you. Was wondering where you've been!

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281124 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you ;)
I've missed you. Was wondering where you've been!
Been in school, work, and my writing. Great seeing ya again, I've missed you too!
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281125 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you manipulating woman, I said that I couldn't relate to a woman not loving her children.
It had nothing to do with having a rough /time/life or issues while mothering. I've CERTAINLY had my share of tough times so don't even go there.
Yeah, nobody said any different. Your buddy *tried* to imply otherwisse, though. So don't either of you point your manipulative fingers at me, name-calling manipulators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,405,650
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Brian_G 60,666
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,131
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 17 hr Norman VN 1
Review: Allure Party Rentals Wed kellyfile 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs (Dec '15) Wed mrsjonesdmd 53
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Wed Ize Found 70,836

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages