Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,145)

Showing posts 262,881 - 262,900 of303,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanky PLEASE keep showing your ignorance. Its fun to watch pull shit from your behind when you dont know SHIT about what you're talking about.
Her daughter Joannie, who is a pro-choice advocate for CHOICE, was raised by her grandmother - Gerri's mother. Her father ended up in jail. All three generations since Gerri, her mother, her daughter and her grandaughter ALL FIRMLY SUPPORT the ideas of CHOICE.
You're the freaking QUEEN of exploitation Skanky.
A proabort raised by a proabort. Now there is something I would never have imagined @@.

Not only that folks, but a proabort raised by a proabort who OBVIOUSLY didn't give a crap about her daughter enough to save her and her children. NOW she uses her for her pro abortion mission.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said why. I mocked your use of "steaks" when the word you should have used was "stakes".
i said steaks? oops

but it just figures ud mock me instead of someone defending mass murderers... only a liberal

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

The point is and always has been that a woman has a moral right to choose to have any pregnancy of hers aborted, for any reason. The procedure must be legal and safe. Period. End of story.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Wonderful! Now get going and find that post.
Kthanks.
You didn't understand a word I said, did you?

I'm not surprised.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL but Gosnell were convicted of murder and sent to jail. Not one represents legal safe abortions. Gosnell WILL be convicted as it goes to trial.
How long was Gosnell allowed to continue running his filthy "clinic" AFTER the NAF inspected it-and didn't report it?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>i said steaks? oops
but it just figures ud mock me instead of someone defending mass murderers... only a liberal
Okay, this is an instance of you lying. I've told you I'm not a liberal. We've had whole conversations about it. And here you are, doing it again.

So don't fuss at LNM about calling you a liar. You're not "making mistakes". You're lying.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
The point is and always has been that a woman has a moral right to choose to have any pregnancy of hers aborted, for any reason. The procedure must be legal and safe. Period. End of story.
You said that it is a newborn once it comes out while still attached( umbilical cord). Katie says it is still a fetus "technically". Is it "technically" a fetus ?.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't understand a word I said, did you?
I'm not surprised.
I did. You said there is a post. Go find it. Ask foo to find it for you if need be.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, this is an instance of you lying. I've told you I'm not a liberal. We've had whole conversations about it. And here you are, doing it again.
So don't fuss at LNM about calling you a liar. You're not "making mistakes". You're lying.
no i just disagree with you, you cant possibly NOT be a liberal, far lefter

sorry but yea......liberal
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone but the individual pregnant woman deciding her pregnancy is unjust.
If you call that a hardened view or propaganda you have no clear understanding of the issue. Looking at women's civil rights from only the perspective of a lost ZEF due to induced abortion is lacking every perspective but one. Your audience most likely has considered this one perspective plus various others. There are too many variables concerning women's right to privacy and autonomy.
Anyone=Katie. Why? Because you are "unjust"(according to your statement above)to want the govt to decide her pregnancy(restrictions).

Ut oh.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long was Gosnell allowed to continue running his filthy "clinic" AFTER the NAF inspected it-and didn't report it?
Pregnant women kept him in business. THEIR choices to kill their baby in utero while patronizing him, kept him open.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
no i just disagree with you, you cant possibly NOT be a liberal, far lefter
sorry but yea......liberal
Not at all.

But please, do tell me what, exactly, makes me a "liberal" in your mind?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I did. You said there is a post. Go find it. Ask foo to find it for you if need be.
Obviously, you didn't.

Now, think back, Stupid Sassy, to where I said that if I can't remember approximately where a post is, I don't GO looking for it, but that I might save the two recent ones to refer to later. Got it now, Moron?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.
Again though, it never refers to abortion.
The bitter water do show an outward sign, that the woman commited adultry -nothing more.
Do you believe the unborn is a child?
The woman's body is reacting to the "bitter water" because she has had intercourse. The intercourse with another man means she is defiled. If she is defiled she cannot conceive with her husband. The signs evidencing that she has been defiled are physical, specifially regarding her womb, loins, and procreational organs. The signs are evident to the community. Abortion of a pregnancy fits these criteria.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You said that it is a newborn once it comes out while still attached( umbilical cord). Katie says it is still a fetus "technically". Is it "technically" a fetus ?.
I made it abundantly clear that that is my personal opinion, nothing more. I think Katie provided her rationale for her argument, already. Why don't you look up the subject and find a rationale for yours? Do your own research, lady.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well many women doesn't seem to look at the unborn as a child.

As far as the other, it is becouse they want to be a mother of a live child that they can raise.
You wouldn't tell a woman who has no children and miscarried a pregnancy that she is the mother of a dead child, or would you?
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree with your assertion that *most* women do not consider themselves to be mothers if they have a deceased child (miscarriage or death after birth). It is just the woman who miscarries and has no other children, never had an opportunity to "mother " her child.
"It is just the woman who miscarries and has no other children, never had an opportunity to "mother " her child."

I'm sure that's true of some women, but others don't consider themselves to be mothers when they have no children, are trying to have children, and miscarry.

You wouldn't tell that woman she's the mother of a dead child would you?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What do you suggest should be done in the case of a woman finding out that she doesn't want to be a mother after she has given birth? Example; the story of that young miserable mom (you posted the other day) who hates being a mom. Do you think that child should be taken away?
Exactly -why should a woman be "punished " for the rest of her life , just for getting pregnant, and having a baby?

Same thing they use to condone abortion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly -why should a woman be "punished " for the rest of her life , just for getting pregnant, and having a baby?
Same thing they use to condone abortion.
You're not very bright, are you?

No woman must parent. She can opt to adopt the child out.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone=Katie. Why? Because you are "unjust"(according to your statement above)to want the govt to decide her pregnancy(restrictions).
Ut oh.
I said, Anyone but the individual pregnant woman deciding her pregnancy is unjust.

This refers to the time span between learning one is pregnant and the end of the first trimester. So sorry, princess, forgot to take your illiteracy into account while typing easy reader sentences.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,881 - 262,900 of303,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Pompano Beach Forum right now

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 13 min Aaron 1,838
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Yeah 1,034,182
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min Frijoles 65,120
Need to find blues by oakland park 2 hr Chabathehut 1
Review: Half Price Kitchen Bath & Granite (Aug '12) Thu RD Ft Lauderdale 5
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
Police on trail of theft and fraud suspect John... (Feb '09) Apr 15 He Dated my sis 88
•••
•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search