Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,084)

Showing posts 261,661 - 261,680 of303,189
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
'I didn't prove you right, fool."
Yes, you did.
"Yes, you're friends HAVE said there's no difference between dying of natural causes and being killed, and said so in in various ways.'
That's not what I said.
"One was in trying to claim no difference between grandma being shot in the heart or dying of natural causes, because end result is the same. Don't make the claim that no one has said there's no difference, when you don't know the facts of what your side has said."
Again, not what I said.
NO ONE has said what Sue asked, which was "So you see no difference between dying and killing?".
You're another idiot who can't understand what she reads, just like Witless Jr.
I know what you said, mental case. You were trying to make a point about dying of natural causes and killing. You're the one who misread Sue's post, and did so because you lack adult reading comprehension skills. Skills that require understanding the context in which a question was asked. You failed to understand that context and posted accordingly, making yourself look like a straw graspiong fool.
God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping from topic to topic I see. Ask your God; he is the one not allowing 1 in 4 pregnancies to come to term.
I'll answer. No that's not me. That's nature taking it's course. I don't influence or get involved in that.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Moron, Sue didn't ask about a difference between dying naturally and being killed. Her question was about a difference between dying and killing. And NO ONE has said there is no difference between those two.
Learn to read.
LOL Toots, I read it just fine, and that was confirmed when she made it clear you misread her post. It's also clear you're grasping at straws.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Susanm
Emmaus, PA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#278433 3 hrs ago
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... yeah, silly rabbit. 1 in 4 prenancies ends in miscarriage. Maybe you ought to focus your angst towards your God for ending the lives of all those fetuses.
So dying and killing are the same in your book?
Does "ending the lives" refer to dying or killing?
Your question doesn't address the post. The question is not dying vs killing. It would be dying naturally vs being killed by someone. Right? Come on, tell me I'm wrong.

And then tell me this is not, ultimately, about trying to say that abortion is murder. Go on, lie about it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did prove me right when I said her question was not about dying naturally vs being killed by someone.
And yes, ultimately you people ARE trying to compare abortion with murder, otherwise there were be no need to ask about dying naturally vs being killed by someone.
Bitner, you've already plunged down into the abyss of stupidity. The straws you were graspiong failed you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not dying of natural causes vs BEING killed by someone."
You are trying to split hairs.
"YOUR question was about dying vs killing."
My statement remains true: there is a difference between dying and killing.
I'm not "splitting hairs", your question was stupid. Again, as I said earlier, OF COURSE there is a difference between dying and killing. WHO has said there isn't?
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Moron, Sue didn't ask about a difference between dying naturally and being killed. Her question was about a difference between dying and killing. And NO ONE has said there is no difference between those two.
Learn to read.
I asked if they equated dying and killing. Is there a difference or not?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you said, mental case. You were trying to make a point about dying of natural causes and killing. You're the one who misread Sue's post, and did so because you lack adult reading comprehension skills. Skills that require understanding the context in which a question was asked. You failed to understand that context and posted accordingly, making yourself look like a straw graspiong fool.
No, I was NOT "trying to make a point about dying of natural causes and killing". You obviously DON'T know what I said, Idiot.

Sue misspoke. No one has said there is no difference between dying and killing. No one.

Sorry, Troll, but YOU are the one looking foolish here. As usual.

Go crawl back under your bridge. You don't have the reading comprehension or sense to interpret anyone else's posts. You prove that over and over again.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question doesn't address the post. The question is not dying vs killing. It would be dying naturally vs being killed by someone. Right? Come on, tell me I'm wrong.
And then tell me this is not, ultimately, about trying to say that abortion is murder. Go on, lie about it.
Does "ending the lives" refer to dying or killing?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenose. Kenose made the comparrison between God and an abortionist. An abortionist performs abortions, abortion kills the zef, therefore if God is the biggest abortionist God must be killing.
My error, Katie was the one with the origional post:
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the numbers. Put your money where your mouth is.
Btw, GOD is the biggest "abortionist" there is. But I guess that don't count where you come from, right?
Then Kenose reinforced it:
Uh... yeah, silly rabbit. 1 in 4 prenancies ends in miscarriage. Maybe you ought to focus your angst towards your God for ending the lives of all those fetuses.
Here's the way I think you see it -- Isn't everything through God? Good, bad, indifferent; if God wanted a specific outcome, such as pregnancy going to term, then the pregnancy would go to term. You claim God is omnipotent, omniscient. So that's what it'd be, what God wants it to be. Guaranteed. If the pregnancy doesn't go to term, then that's what God wanted. All things through God. Right?

Here is the way I see it -- Regarding abortion, due to lack of civil rights and personhood, the ZEF's death by induced or spontaneous abortion carries no difference because no pregnancy is guaranteed to reach full term.

If the number of annual live births dipped below the number of annual abortions, there might be a concern. Unless there're 10+ billion people roaming the planet, killing each other for limited resources.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was NOT "trying to make a point about dying of natural causes and killing". You obviously DON'T know what I said, Idiot.
Sue misspoke. No one has said there is no difference between dying and killing. No one.
Go crawl back under your bridge. You don't have the reading comprehension or sense to interpret anyone else's posts. You prove that over and over again.
So there IS a difference between dying and killing.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the way I think you see it -- Isn't everything through God? Good, bad, indifferent; if God wanted a specific outcome, such as pregnancy going to term, then the pregnancy would go to term. You claim God is omnipotent, omniscient. So that's what it'd be, what God wants it to be. Guaranteed. If the pregnancy doesn't go to term, then that's what God wanted. All things through God. Right?
Here is the way I see it -- Regarding abortion, due to lack of civil rights and personhood, the ZEF's death by induced or spontaneous abortion carries no difference because no pregnancy is guaranteed to reach full term.
If the number of annual live births dipped below the number of annual abortions, there might be a concern. Unless there're 10+ billion people roaming the planet, killing each other for limited resources.
"the ZEF's death by induced or spontaneous abortion carries no difference because no pregnancy is guaranteed to reach full term."

So you don't see a difference between dying and killing.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
PCers have said there's no difference between grandma dying of a heart attack or shooting her in the heart, because "dead is dead".
That conversation was quite an eye-opener, wasn't it.
There is no difference to Gramma. She's dead.

The difference is how the people who love her respond to her death. The difference is with the living.

Just like abortion. The ZEF is dead whether induced or spontaneous. Ninety-eight percent of these induced dead ZEFs are the size of a Tic Tac. Seriously. It is not the newborn you imagine.

Again, the difference lies within the living's perception of the death. The dead are dead.

If you're going to have an eye-opener, let's hope it's based on reality, not your imagination.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenose equates God to an abortionist, An abortionist kills the unborn therefore, according to Kenose, God must be killing the unborn as well.
Are you implying that your God has nothing to do death?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol -your wrong my story is very true. It is just funny how folks believe what they want to. One says yea he prob was a stay at home dad -the other "ocean " was just upset be ouse she responded, before reading all my post "which I do that ", and you just pick whatever you wish to discount those you don't like. Lol
I think its funny how 2 people can view the same thing and see totaly different things.
People will find what they seek.
Many say the want truth, but they don't.
Maybe I should use y'all ideas? If someone says sonething I'll just say their lying.
Ok elise -I think you're lying, and you are truly a christian that is pro life! There I feel better.:)
How do we know that the two posts you wrote before with the opposite sentiment weren't the truth, instead? It's irrational for you to get offended, dear. No one made you play games; it was all you. You are held accountable for your behavior, whether you like it or not. Does it matter that much to you, really?
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"No one has said there is no difference between dying and killing. No one."

Katie just proved you to be a liar:

Katie
Seattle, WA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#278541 4 min ago
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
PCers have said there's no difference between grandma dying of a heart attack or shooting her in the heart, because "dead is dead".
That conversation was quite an eye-opener, wasn't it.
There is no difference to Gramma. She's dead.

The difference is how the people who love her respond to her death. The difference is with the living.

Just like abortion. The ZEF is dead whether induced or spontaneous. Ninety-eight percent of these induced dead ZEFs are the size of a Tic Tac. Seriously. It is not the newborn you imagine.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is He a jerk? He gives free will to all, and even tells use one day we will die. He's God after all, and loved the world enough to make a way, that none have to perish, but can have everlasting life.
Ps -I'm doing the house mama thing today, becouse my little girl is out of school, and wants to play, so I must go
I just told her -that daddy CHOOSES to play with her. Lol
I don't believe in your god and you people's stories about him sound like a petulant, arrogant, egotistical, trifling jerk. Now, go play with your kid and lighten up. You take yourself way too seriously.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't look at her pregnancy as a choice, but rather a blessing.
If you are asking if she could've chose to abort? Yes she could've,and after being together over 20 years, and being the father of the child -there is nothing I could have done about it.
The thought never crossed her mind. She was 39 years old, and had been told her whole life that she couldn't have kids.
Not all people believe in choosing to kill the life in the womb, and in fact believe that even thinking of it like a choice, is pretty horrible.
I know prochoice likes to think of women going into a clinic, and having a tiny pea size blob removed, and it is done, but there have been many blobs (babies) removed dead, that could've been just fine had a c - section been done.
My wife could have chose to abort her child. She still can choose to abort her child, she can choose whatever she wants to do, some things may be against state law, and she would have to pay, somethings may not be against state law, but federal law, and she would have to pay. Some things may not be against federal law, but against Gods law, and she would have to pay.
Thank God for making a way, and paying the debt we owed, for anyone who is willing to accept such a wonderful gift.
No I'm not asking if she could have aborted. You said you knew something about equality or something to that effect. I'm saying that she chose to manage her life in such a way that worked out best for the both of you. And you respect her and love her for the choice she made. If she chose to have an abortion, she would still be choosing to manage her life in a way that worked out best for the both of you. Would you still love her and respect her? Would you stay with her?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the guy that walked into that school and did what he did commited no sin? Then he killed himself and left this world, which he clearly wanted to, and now all his troubles are over?
I to used to not believe in any god, and thought anyone who did was an idiot.
Untill God woke me up and changed my mindset.
I say their is a God -you say there is not.
That gives you a 50% chance at being right or wrong. Even gambling for money that's not great odds, but gambling with your precious life is even worse.
The guy that killed those kids, cleary had no thoughts of God.
He thought he came from animals, so he might as well act like one.
He is in Hell and will one day get a break, just long enough to go to the white throne judgement, before he is cast into the lake of fire forever.
Those are what you believe. It does not make it true.

And in my religion he did not commit a sin. He committed a crime. your sin and concept of same does not apply to me or any one else that does not believe as you do. get over it. Your beliefs are not what every one chooses to believe.

50%? No, what it does do is make each of us right to believe or not as we choose. There is no percentage of there being any god or not.
God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely wrong and since I am omniscient I knew you would answer this way. Yet I did not control your answer. I created nature and all of you with a free will but I control neither. Do not confuse awareness with control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261,661 - 261,680 of303,189
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance