Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,648)

Showing posts 252,941 - 252,960 of304,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey knutter, if my wife dies before I do, she's not going to get a funeral "mass." Does that make me a pathetic man?
Perhaps you'd want to consider that if the opposite happens, I'm not going to get a funeral "mass" either. Will that make my wife a pathetic woman?
Funeral services matter nothing to the person who died. After all, he/she is dead. And if Peter's family chose not to have a mass, it was their choice and their decision. However, seeing as you follow so well on the footsteps of almost every Catholic I know and you disobey your Jeebus' commandments, according to Luke 6:27 - 37, I suppose I can also call you, and every other militant Catholic, pathetic.
That would make you a pathetic man,but then you always were.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A funeral Mass is given to every Catholic. It is more for the family and a tradition.
Everyone is redeemable. We don't know what was in his heart at the end of his life.
Its also for the deceased soul.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A funeral Mass is given to every Catholic. It is more for the family and a tradition.
Everyone is redeemable. We don't know what was in his heart at the end of his life.
We know what was in his heart at the end of his life. HE WAS OPENLY PRO-CHOICE!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
If you lived in America, you'd be the voice of a typical Obama supporter.
And sadly, you DO live in America, and you are the voice of a typical extremist fool.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

A good catholic in basic outlook. Actually, she hadn't attended church for years and didn't see it as important. Nor did I make the decision not to have a mass for her. I did, however, call in a priest when it became clear she wasn't going to be around much longer, and he gave the last rites. THAT was honoring her wishes nd her faith.

I think a catholic church would be more afraid of me than the reverse. I have nothing to fear; I'm well over the age of molstation.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic man,he said his mother was a good Catholic and he refused to give his mother a funeral Mass. What a pathetic piece of dung . Petey didn't honor his mother and her faith. Petey is scared to step into a Catholic Church.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic man,he said his mother was a good Catholic and he refused to give his mother a funeral Mass. What a pathetic piece of dung . Petey didn't honor his mother and her faith. Petey is scared to step into a Catholic Church.
Because with pathetic pieces of dung like you claiming to be representitive of the church, its SO appealing a prospect.@@

You dont even understand that YOU are the poster child for why people LEAVE it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text> #HypocriteForDeath
Says the jackass for jesus.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Have you seen any of these teen pregnanc shows, where they make motherhood souns so cozy and inviting? THAT is lying to women. Women who want children and are open to the hardships will do fine, but pretending its easy leads to a lot of dumpster babies and abused/neglected kids. You really need to go to family court and watch the results of romanticizing motherhood.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the truth. It is her victimized idea of it. Obviously she can't handle motherhood and anything else but she is in error to think other women can't either. She is also in error to think that all women resent their babies because they come first with a lot of demands.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>We know what was in his heart at the end of his life. HE WAS OPENLY PRO-CHOICE!
So you are saying that he never made amends to God before he died?

I doubt that he would stand by many of his life's choices. But maybe you are right.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

In science, life doesn't begin; it's an on-going process. Sperm and egg are alive; if they meet and merge, life continues in the standard cycle, just as it has since the first sexual reproduction. Cells are alive when they can consume nutrients and expend energy/do work.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Philosophical or scientific?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Only if creation is proven.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
People of reason would also say that creations can and do evolve.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> Its also for the deceased soul.
Nonsense. When someone dies, their soul goes to G-d immediately if that's where its going. They dont hang around waiting for some church bullshit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that he never made amends to God before he died?
Made amends for what? G-d gave us free will and being pro-choice is not something that needs to be amended.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Have you seen any of these teen pregnancy shows, where they make motherhood sounds so cozy and inviting? THAT is lying to women. Women who want children and are open to the hardships will do fine, but pretending its easy leads to a lot of dumpster babies and abused/neglected kids. You really need to go to family court and watch the results of romanticizing motherhood.
<quoted text>
Don't you think that the people in family court are the result of a irresponsible and reckless lifestyle rather than a disillusionment with motherhood
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Petey: When life begins is a philosophical question, not a legal one.
When life begins is a biological one: at conception. "Personhood" is subjective.
Petey: A fetus cannot have more rights than a born person.
You discriminate to death based on temporary location, size, stage of human development. As a gay man, I thought you preach "tolerance".
#HypocriteForDeath
"Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate."

You continue to behave as if pregnancy were guaranteed a healthy, full term outcome and you leave no room to move in any other direction except toward delivery - regardless of the newborn's prognosis or life's circumstances.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I have 6 siblings, d-bag; you think I made all the decisions? In point of fact, I specifically left it up to the sibs who still believe. Knowing my mother, they declined.

Nah, mom and I were fine. My ex was, in her words, her favorite in-law.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HuskerDu: "What a pathetic man,he said his mother was a good Catholic and he refused to give his mother a funeral Mass. What a pathetic piece of dung . Petey didn't honor his mother and her faith. Petey is scared to step into a Catholic Church."
As is typical for self-centered, selfish proaborts, Petey was only thinking of Petey. Even at his MOTHER'S funeral, Petey gets what Petey selfishly wants. I have no doubt that Petey was nothing but a disappointment to his late mother. She's praying harder than ever for his filthy soul.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that?
She's right.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not only a diehard proabort, but you are anti-womanhood & anti-motherhood to boot.
You're not a feminist at all. Reading between the lines, you wish you were born w/ a penis.
That's what all the women say about you.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. When someone dies, their soul goes to G-d immediately if that's where its going. They dont hang around waiting for some church bullshit.
Ah crap you mean I can't hang around to see how many show up?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

1) already addressed.
2) I threw you a sop and referred to "person"; how is that dehumanizing?
3) When that "temporary location" is another person's body, damn right that person decides whether it remains or not. You're the one dehumanizing--you treat women like the property of the fetus.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Petey: When life begins is a philosophical question, not a legal one.
When life begins is a biological one: at conception. "Personhood" is subjective.
Petey: A fetus cannot have more rights than a born person.
You discriminate to death based on temporary location, size, stage of human development. As a gay man, I thought you preach "tolerance".
#HypocriteForDeath

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 252,941 - 252,960 of304,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••