Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

Feb 12, 2009 Read more: Orlando Sentinel 97,118
"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Read more
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98563 Jan 25, 2014
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
GM KG, IMO: SInce Scott never mentioned Casey and Sandy at all, maybe just him trying to protect his brother. He wanted investigators to focus on Carolyn. Wasn't it later the following day that LE arrive at Sandy,Casey's house. He didn't know nothing about nothing and Casey was at a concert. Yeah right. I"d say all the Parson clan were blowing each other's phones up. JMO
I agree with this too, Vic. IMO, every damned one of those Parsons are involved in shenannigans where Erika is involved. ALL liars and connivers. Pointing it all at ignorant hillbilly, low-mentality bio mom Carolyn who also isn't worth the salt that goes into her bread, but obviously not involved in Erikas' life or responsible for what happened to her. It's a damned shame she hadn't taken poor Erika back, she might still be alive. It was the one(s) collecting the payola that was on poor Erikas head all that time who are guilty of her abuse, demise and disappearance; primarily Casey and her dog of a husband, Sandy.
Vic

AOL

#98564 Jan 25, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
KG, I'd have to agree with you and Vic on the mystery of Scott & Jamie walking into the police sta and Jamie reporting Erika missing; but Scott saying he needed to report a kidnapping AND a homicide? Why BOTH a kidnapping AND a homicide? What did Scott know and about WHO that has not been made public? How could he know there had been a kidnapping; a kidnapping of WHO; and a homicide of WHO? If Erika was only being reported as "missing" by James, at that time, then WTH was Scott reporting? Was Erika being reported as missing, kidnapped AND murdered? Ort is there yet another person who was kidnapped and then murdered? This needs to be clarified by LE.
I'm still wondering about the surrogate baby too. Did Casey actually sell this baby to another mother at a higher bid, then via court order the baby was relinquished over to Amy Miller after it was born, or did Amy file charges against Casey before the baby was born? I'm a little confused here, I think. I don't think I ever knew the final happenstance that occurred with this surrogate baby. I just know that Casey is a real conniving low-down dirty b'tch in every way and nothing she does would surprise me.
Eye,
No the boys were out all this week too. I'm at my house today due to not being able to put any weight on my left foot. Arthritis has set in, for weeks every time I took a step my toes on that foot would snap,crackle and pop. Well, the toes went quiet and for 3 days I've hobbled around praying I wouldn't loose my balance on the snow,ice outside.
I cann't stand just sitting around but hopefully the inflammation will go soon. If not better by Mon. I'm hobbling my butt to dr.
We've got another round of snow due in today, Oh, I hope it's not bad cause I'm so ready for school to open. It's been a loooong winter so far.

I think Scott Parsons went in with his agenda, protect his brother and Jamie went in to report what he thought had happened to his sister. Sandy and Casey's stories seemed to evolve with time. Each time confronted with facts or their lack of proof, Casey would do her Oh, yeah that's right, deflect, and spin it again.JMO
That's just my take on it. I'm thinking the next door neighbor whose video camera was directed right in front of Casey and Sandy's house gave them a clue as to if Erica was seen ever getting into a car or maybe never seen outside at all. Hope the truth comes out.JMO
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98565 Jan 25, 2014
Not a lot of rest Vic, it is the coughing/choking thing that gets me during the night. I'm already tired right now from lack of rest/sleep. It's because my throat is so dry that causes the uncontrollable coughing/choking, worse during the night while I'm trying to sleep. I am able to clear my thorat better during the daytime while awake. I have the buttermilk in a cooler by the bed which DOES help but not as much during the night after the coughing has already gotten out of hand while I'm sleeping. This week FOR SURE, I'm going to come up with the humidifier you recommended, maybe that will help some. Is there something I could put into the humidifier that might help; like vics or eucalyptous (sp?) oil, or something else?

Tee he he... I made that up about the turkey baster, thinking this must be the way the lessies did it, since I had heard of someone else using a turkey baster once under different circumstances and it worked. They are ALL disgusting in my way of thinking, the sperm donor AND the lessies who should not be allowed to bring an innocent baby into their deviant lifestyle.

You are right about the family court judges (also DCF investigators) being more lenient on deadbeat mothers. Family court and DCF gave my G/D's deadbeat stoned out (abusive!) mother chance after chance to rehabilitate herself or just to show up for hearings, sending her notice after notice how they would help and work with her in HER favor; when she didn't even show up in court for any of the hearings, usually all postponed, except for the first hearing when an arrest warrant was to be issued for her THAT day if she didn't appear. THIS is the only time she ever showed up. There were numerous hearings scheduled that favored HER, and it wasn't until the judge finally got PO'd and told the DCF investigator AND her court appointed atty to work with US in helping us gain custudy of this baby; then they did and I got her in 90 days after they all started cooperating with me. Course, I had a hateful (costly) atty going to bat for me all this time too. But it still took years for my son to get any (minimal amount!) of child support from this POS mother.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98566 Jan 25, 2014
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye,
No the boys were out all this week too. I'm at my house today due to not being able to put any weight on my left foot. Arthritis has set in, for weeks every time I took a step my toes on that foot would snap,crackle and pop. Well, the toes went quiet and for 3 days I've hobbled around praying I wouldn't loose my balance on the snow,ice outside. I cann't stand just sitting around but hopefully the inflammation will go soon. If not better by Mon. I'm hobbling my butt to dr. We've got another round of snow due in today, Oh, I hope it's not bad cause I'm so ready for school to open. It's been a loooong winter so far. I think Scott Parsons went in with his agenda, protect his brother and Jamie went in to report what he thought had happened to his sister. Sandy and Casey's stories seemed to evolve with time. Each time confronted with facts or their lack of proof, Casey would do her Oh, yeah that's right, deflect, and spin it again.JMO That's just my take on it. I'm thinking the next door neighbor whose video camera was directed right in front of Casey and Sandy's house gave them a clue as to if Erica was seen ever getting into a car or maybe never seen outside at all. Hope the truth comes out.JMO
Oh Lord, Vic, this is just what you don't need. Arthritis. Here's what you do Vic, recommended to me by an orthopedic surgeon over in Boca (in fact, he gave me some medical literature copied from an AMA medical journal on this maintainence treatment for arthritis), after he diagnosed me with beginning and painfully throbbing arthritis and other painful bone maladies that accompany it: I GUARANTEE you, it does work....

At least twice a day: TWO 1000mg/300mg Omega-3 FISH OIL supplements; AND at least TWO MSM 1000 mg tablets ONCE a day. I have a friend who takes the fish oil supplements 2 @ 3 x a day, which she says works best. Go for it Vic, it sure works for me. Every time I slip up or slide by on not taking it, there is Arthur attacking me all over again. Also, I take a Tylenol PM at bedtime so I don't wake up with much Arthur pain in the mornings. Works.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98567 Jan 25, 2014
It sure makes sense Vic (& KG), that Scott went in with his agenda favoring his brother who might subsequently be suspected and accused; (and protecting daddy Parsons as well, for never taking action against his deadbeat son and murdering wifey when he KNEW what they were doing and that Erika hadn't even been there for two years). Make it appear that Erika was kidnapped and possibly murdered, when Scott (and the Parsons) became aware that James was going to report his sister missing to LE.

I wonder if James is still avoiding Sandy & Casey and the rest of the Parsons? You know I don't really trust Caseys' family either, even though they seem more likely to be telling the truth, because they hadn't been doing anything to protect Erika either, had they? Or why hadn't they?
Vic

AOL

#98568 Jan 25, 2014
Eye,

Thank you, thank you. Yes, when hubby gets home I'm getting them.
I've never had it hurt so bad for so long. Thank you.

Yes, get that humidifier ASAP. Don't put anything in it but distilled water. I know it will releave some of that coughing. Place it on nightstand where you can feel that cool mist. It's also helps to get a bed cushion, you know the kind that have the high back and arms on each side. That'll get you really elevated and you'd be comfortable too.
Just a thought.xoxoxox
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98570 Jan 25, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Thank you, thank you. Yes, when hubby gets home I'm getting them.
I've never had it hurt so bad for so long. Thank you.
Yes, get that humidifier ASAP. Don't put anything in it but distilled water. I know it will releave some of that coughing. Place it on nightstand where you can feel that cool mist. It's also helps to get a bed cushion, you know the kind that have the high back and arms on each side. That'll get you really elevated and you'd be comfortable too.
Just a thought.xoxoxox
I will, Vic, and thank you! I want to make it clear that it was the (well known AND VERY EXPENSIVE) Orthopedic Surgeon ($1,200 for ONE consultation OV!), which only included a few scant x-rays done in his office by his tech and only a few mins of his valuable time; who told me to take the Fish Oil Supplements just as I have related to you. But initially, it was not him who told me to take the MSM tablets along with the Fish Oil supplements.

It was my older son in Cincy, also a very bright & highly educated young man, who did a lot of research and HE is the one who added the MSM tablets. So highly convinced was he, that he paid for and had them shipped to me from some expensive cross-country outfit, which were "green algae" MSM caps that he was also taking himself.. It was later that I learned; YES, by all means add the MSM (Google it, highly recommended for Arthur and related bone problems); taken along with the Fish Oil caps of the dosage I told you above. You can get them a lot cheaper than he & I were paying for the green algae tabs.

I pick them up at Walmart, they are just as good as far as I can see, but you have to get there when they are in stock as they go off the shelf fast. If they're out, you'll have to send hubby to Walgreens or CVS, wherever you can find them. They are not expensive. I usually get two bottles packaged together which is less than buying two bottles separately. Ditto for the Fish Oil supplements. No point in paying more for separate bottles when you already know you will have to keep taking them..

It might take a few days to get them well into your system but STICK WITH IT!
King George

Seymour, IN

#98571 Jan 25, 2014
Well, isn't that interesting!
Another deleted post.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98572 Jan 25, 2014
King George wrote:
Well, isn't that interesting!
Another deleted post.
Well DAMN, KG!!!! How could this be, even if there are gremlins and skammers stalking us !!!!!???

How could anyone have this power that they could have our topix posts deleted or never show up at all?

It is really tiresome to type up a post and then it either never appears or gets gone when you go to look for it again!!! It's totally frustrating. Most of the time I don't even bother to retype it, do you? I don't think Vic does either.

I'm p'sssed!!! REALLY p'issed.

Do you know anything we can do about this?
Vic

AOL

#98573 Jan 25, 2014
Just don't report an abuse cause that's what the whole purpose of this bull crap it. Topix gremlins
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98574 Jan 25, 2014
Vic, be very glad that you did not follow the Zahra Baker case. This was probably the most sickening horrible case of abuse and devil torture of a child that I have ever heard about or read in my life. It went on for months, possibly a couple years, before this girl finally died a most horrible and painful death.

It was just too horrible to even repeat some of the abuse this child suffered. Even now when I see her name or someone mentions her or I just think about her, it bothers me so much to think that anyone could torture another human being like this girl was tortured for so long. It was truly evil in every aspect. What I will never understand is why the stepmother and bio father were not BOTH given death sentences or at least LWOP.

Also all the doped up nasty and evil men that were allowed to go into this childs filthy feces and urine soaked mattress on the floor where she had to lay and raped her, should have also been given LWOP or the death sentence, yet I don't remember reading that a single one of them were ever identified or prosecuted. And so much more horrible kinds of abuse. Her father lied through his eye teeth, but there is no way he didn't know or did not participate in all of this, plus her dismemberment and placement of her various body parts; then was allowed to return to his native country without prosecution.

No Vic, you do not ever want to know all the details of this childs torture, abuse and eventual death. It really affected me.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#98575 Jan 25, 2014
98569 was deleted. Anyone know what it was?
King George

Seymour, IN

#98576 Jan 25, 2014
zazz wrote:
98569 was deleted. Anyone know what it was?
That was my post, zazz.
It concerned a woman who's following Casey's twitter account. This is an older woman calling herself Irene Goodman.
I found another woman from England on My Life who is either the same woman - or a doppelganger whose name is Carole Bryan.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98577 Jan 25, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well DAMN, KG!!!! How could this be, even if there are gremlins and skammers stalking us !!!!!???
How could anyone have this power that they could have our topix posts deleted or never show up at all?
It is really tiresome to type up a post and then it either never appears or gets gone when you go to look for it again!!! It's totally frustrating. Most of the time I don't even bother to retype it, do you? I don't think Vic does either.
I'm p'sssed!!! REALLY p'issed.
Do you know anything we can do about this?
Anne, if it takes too long to type a post up, it will not appear at all.
I've had this happen a few times, and had to go back and copy and paste the post for it to show.

But, post #98569 did post to the thread. I checked back 40 minutes after I'd posted, and it was still there. But, when I checked again and hour and a half later - gone.

If a poster like you or I would request topix remove a post, it would take up to possibly three days for them to pull it. But, law enforcement, or (I believe) an attorney can have it pulled almost immediately.

I read through the topix rules for deleting posts when I researched the Zahra case. Posts had a way of disappearing there as well.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98578 Jan 25, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Vic, be very glad that you did not follow the Zahra Baker case. This was probably the most sickening horrible case of abuse and devil torture of a child that I have ever heard about or read in my life. It went on for months, possibly a couple years, before this girl finally died a most horrible and painful death.
It was just too horrible to even repeat some of the abuse this child suffered. Even now when I see her name or someone mentions her or I just think about her, it bothers me so much to think that anyone could torture another human being like this girl was tortured for so long. It was truly evil in every aspect. What I will never understand is why the stepmother and bio father were not BOTH given death sentences or at least LWOP.
Also all the doped up nasty and evil men that were allowed to go into this childs filthy feces and urine soaked mattress on the floor where she had to lay and raped her, should have also been given LWOP or the death sentence, yet I don't remember reading that a single one of them were ever identified or prosecuted. And so much more horrible kinds of abuse. Her father lied through his eye teeth, but there is no way he didn't know or did not participate in all of this, plus her dismemberment and placement of her various body parts; then was allowed to return to his native country without prosecution.
No Vic, you do not ever want to know all the details of this childs torture, abuse and eventual death. It really affected me.
Anne, one of them was identified.
About the same time Elisa was arrested, a man named Timothy "Sammy" Young was arrested. If I remember right, they brought him in on a warrant for a traffic violation. Anyway, Sammy had been in jail for a couple of months when a set of search warrants were released which revealed that Sammy had told someone that he thought that he might have killed Zahra. He told them that Elisa had brought Zahra to he and his brother's house and left her there. He had raped her, and had hit her in the head. When Elisa came back to get Zahra, there was blood running down her legs, and Sammy thought the blow he'd given her to the head might have been what killed her.
Miraculously, Sammy was released from jail the very same day that the warrants were made public.

The warrants further stated that LE went to Sammy and his brother's house. One of the items they were to bring in was a mattress. LE said that they found the mattress lying outside at Sammy's house, and it had a large dark stain on it - but, Sammy's brother told them that he'd drank too much and peed the bed, so they just left the mattress there.
Vic

Simpsonville, KY

#98579 Jan 26, 2014
GM KG and EYE,

Too late Eye. KG;s post about K.Fullman got me doing a search on him which led me into the sick world of EB and company.

KG,

The mattress story reminds me of Haleigh's case. I'll never forget the picture of her mattress outside with the blankets. LE is not that stupid, are they?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98580 Jan 26, 2014
Vic wrote:
GM KG and EYE,
Too late Eye. KG;s post about K.Fullman got me doing a search on him which led me into the sick world of EB and company. KG, The mattress story reminds me of Haleigh's case. I'll never forget the picture of her mattress outside with the blankets. LE is not that stupid, are they?
Vic & KG, I don't remember now who was K. Fullman or how he was connected to the Zahra Baker case. I tried so hard to put the sadistic and insane abuse of this sickly and precious little girl out of my memory, not to forget about her as I never will, but because her torture was so great and it bothered me so badly that I had a hard time with reliving it.

Among other things, I do remember that there was a mattress on the floor in an upstairs attic room which was Zahras' only bed and where she was forced to sleep and live. It was discovered that this mattress was so filthy and saturated with Zahras' urine (and feces) and semen where she had been repeatedly raped, that it had saturated into the floor underneath the mattress, and the putrid stinking floor had to be torn out.

Elisha admitted that she had allowed men who brought her drugs to go in and rape Zahra in payment for the drugs. God knows, how many men there were who raped this child over how long a period of time, but there certainly were more than just the two brothers Elisha dropped her off to be raped by them too; or how many more Elisha dragged that child off to be raped by in other locations as well.

I was glad this child died, finally, Vic. She had no peace on this earth, she only knew sickness, hunger, deaf in one ear and a lost leg from her cancer, and being forced to crawl on the floor without her artificial leg; torture and pain. God was merciful when he took her out of here. She's at peace now, is whole, and is an angel in God's kingdom. This knowledge was the only consolation I think of that could justify her death. God bless her sweet soul. I will never forget her.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98581 Jan 26, 2014
Vic wrote:
GM KG and EYE,
Too late Eye. KG;s post about K.Fullman got me doing a search on him which led me into the sick world of EB and company.
KG,
The mattress story reminds me of Haleigh's case. I'll never forget the picture of her mattress outside with the blankets. LE is not that stupid, are they?
Here's a link to the search warrant for Timothy "Sammy" Young's home.
http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2011/01/...

Under Items To Be Seized, the warrant states:
"any items that would indicate that Zahra Baker had been in or on the premises and specifically a mattress, with a mattress pad and sheet located at the side of the residence."

The warrant goes on to tell the tale that "Sammy" told a friend, and states that officers found the mattress with a large dark stain on it. Sammy's brother says that he'd gotten drunk and peed the bed.

And - "Police did not remove the mattress."
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Search-warrant...

Even though the warrant ordered them specifically to seize this mattress and bring it in as evidence;
even though "Sammy" told someone that Zahra was bleeding from her private area after having been raped by both he and his brother - and the large dark stain on the mattress might well have corroborated that story - the mattress was NOT taken in.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98582 Jan 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Vic & KG, I don't remember now who was K. Fullman or how he was connected to the Zahra Baker case. I tried so hard to put the sadistic and insane abuse of this sickly and precious little girl out of my memory, not to forget about her as I never will, but because her torture was so great and it bothered me so badly that I had a hard time with reliving it.
Among other things, I do remember that there was a mattress on the floor in an upstairs attic room which was Zahras' only bed and where she was forced to sleep and live. It was discovered that this mattress was so filthy and saturated with Zahras' urine (and feces) and semen where she had been repeatedly raped, that it had saturated into the floor underneath the mattress, and the putrid stinking floor had to be torn out.
Elisha admitted that she had allowed men who brought her drugs to go in and rape Zahra in payment for the drugs. God knows, how many men there were who raped this child over how long a period of time, but there certainly were more than just the two brothers Elisha dropped her off to be raped by them too; or how many more Elisha dragged that child off to be raped by in other locations as well.
I was glad this child died, finally, Vic. She had no peace on this earth, she only knew sickness, hunger, deaf in one ear and a lost leg from her cancer, and being forced to crawl on the floor without her artificial leg; torture and pain. God was merciful when he took her out of here. She's at peace now, is whole, and is an angel in God's kingdom. This knowledge was the only consolation I think of that could justify her death. God bless her sweet soul. I will never forget her.
Anne, read post #98549 for info on Fullman.
I'll never forget Zahra, either. I shed MANY tears over this little one.

Since: Jan 13

Bedford, IN

#98583 Jan 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Even if she had lived, no amount of counseling could have made her have a normal life. There is a special place in Hell for those who made her life so miserable here on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min red and right 1,216,430
Trader Jacks on A1A (Aug '09) 8 min Robert 20
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 16 min Likeliest 15
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,693
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Ink 309,582
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 69,598
Review: Law Offices Of George Castrataro 18 hr Mrniceguy 24
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]