Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98316 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98300 Dec 24, 2013
TO ALL; Sami, Vic, Karma, Zazz, Curious, Ponderings, JRW, Topaz, MonCheri and anyone I might be missing; wishing you all a beautiful and bright Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with family, friends and loved ones, and to any who may be alone on this beautiful occasion (there are worse things than being alone!) ; TO ALL, may your joys, peace and blessings be many. God bless. xx0000xxx
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98301 Dec 24, 2013
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
GM KG,
Thanks for this link. My little town had a former police officer that was just released from priosn. He was charged with 140 felony charges of sexual abuse with a 14 year old female.
He was sentenced to just 3 years in prison.
It sickening that the very ones that suppose to protect and serve are using the uniform to commit these horrid acts against children. KG, thank you for posting here. You have opened my eyes to what is happening to a lot of our missing children.
'
Hope you get your cookies baked for all your friends. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Thank you, Vic.
140 felony charges and a three year sentence. He probably only did about a year and a half of that. How sad is that?
A few months ago, our local paper reported on a man who'd been caught selling his prescription pills. He was sentenced to 20 years.
About a month later, two brothers went to court. One of the brothers had a little boy that the two had been raping for years. The little boy was only 9 years old when the two were arrested. These two brothers each received a 10 year sentence.
All I could think of was how screwed up our government's priorities are.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, Vic.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98302 Dec 24, 2013
Wishing all the posters here a Very Merry Christmas.
Realistically Speaking

Portland, OR

#98303 Dec 24, 2013
This little girl (who was abducted back in 2009 BTW) Never turned up, and it is assumed she was sold into the sex slave trade either domestically, or at some destination in Asia. Sadly, by now she's either a very experienced 9yo or is deceased, I know it's tough to think about that they have to get the women and children from somewhere which are used to make the sex snuff movies.I'm not trying to just be inflammatory here, this stuff really happens. And when children and young girls and boys disappear without a trace, it's usually some professional kidnapper was basically "filling in order" for a "customer" looking for somebody like that.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98304 Dec 24, 2013
Realistically Speaking wrote:
This little girl (who was abducted back in 2009 BTW) Never turned up, and it is assumed she was sold into the sex slave trade either domestically, or at some destination in Asia. Sadly, by now she's either a very experienced 9yo or is deceased, I know it's tough to think about that they have to get the women and children from somewhere which are used to make the sex snuff movies.I'm not trying to just be inflammatory here, this stuff really happens. And when children and young girls and boys disappear without a trace, it's usually some professional kidnapper was basically "filling in order" for a "customer" looking for somebody like that.
I absolutely agree.
I remember reading a case in which a man and wife had been arrested for producing child porn. They claimed that they had started with adult soft porn, from which they made some money. Then they had started producing child porn, at which time their income increased. Finally, they had began producing child snuff films. They claimed that this was where the "real" money was.
In the Zahra Baker case, a search warrant for the contents of Elisa Baker's phone stated that it was believed that a group of five or more people had participated in dismembering Zahra and filming that process to sell.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98305 Dec 24, 2013
Well damnit! I just had my post to you go up in smoke, KG! And it wasn't even a long one. What causes this; I just don't get it...! Guess I'll start over...

KG, I didn't mean to leave you off my Christmas Greetings, especially since I was sitting here thinking of you at the time I typed it. I guess the human mind is a fragile thing to behold after all. Just this morning I couldn't think where did I put a c'mas box of gifts that were delivered Fed Ex earlier in the week and was getting worried that I might not even find it by tomorrow. Wheeew! Thank God I finally remembered.

Then yesterday I forgot to pick up two important items at Wallyworld, KNOWING I won't be able to get back up there now. WTH, is it true that the mind is the first thing to go?! Jezyl pete; I can remember every last detail of my life, right down to the minutest detail, even what I paid for something thirty years ago, but forgot yesterday?! Lord have mercy! Guess I've had too many unpleasant things on my mind for too long now...

Sounds like you're really in the spirit; have baked up a bunch of doggie treats, put your g/ds' toys together and worked your c'mas parties. Just know, I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season! xx000xxx... God bless.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98306 Dec 24, 2013
Report: Possible human remains found in Parsons case
http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-for-erica/...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98307 Dec 24, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text> This is a remarkable story, Anne. How brave of you to stand your ground and fight for these men. I have no doubt that there have been many times throughout your life that you've fought for those who couldn't fight for themselves.
Anne, this is not a fight that you can or should try to fight, alone. Human trafficking is the fastest growing form of international crime and the second largest source of income for organized crime (mafia). It involves a number of officials at all levels of our government, local, state, and federal. It's been going on for a LONG time. Johnny Gosch disappeared in 1982. His mother, Noreen, has been instrumental in exposing organized pedophilia, its infrastructure and some of the personalities behind it, as well as helping to expose the pedophile network's interlocking relationships with elite hierarchies of political, military, and corporate power. http://www.johnnygosch.com/ I think that the best we can do is to try to inform others You have a strong voice, and people listen to you. But, you must be very careful I've been years of trying to point out the lies and inconsistencies surrounding different investigations. I wasn't too afraid of the consequences, myself - until I got the grand babies.
Take care, Anne. I hope you have the best Christmas ever.
Thank you KG. All is quiet here, think I might start some holiday cooking later today. Also have to get the gifts wrapped too.

You're right KG, this wasn't the only civil rights fight or standing up for the poor that I've been involved in. The not-so-coincidental thing is, that God always put these situations right in my way such that it seemed I had no choice but to respond, stand firm and never back down, and didn't even question the steps I took. Funny thing is, they always worked out!

These evil child sex rings infiltrating this country and abroad, or to expose an isolated one of them, IS WAY OVER MY HEAD. I don't see one thing I can do about it over than sit in sorrow over these pitifully tormented and violently abused (and murdered) children everywhere and pray for their quick rescue by the Almighty God himself.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98308 Dec 24, 2013
Vic wrote:
Karma,
There's nothing prettier than Christmas lights in the snow, but I bet your glad you've got a snow blower.LOL Are you ready for the big day? I've still got some wrapping to do and a lot of salads to make. Youngest GS wants to make jello jigglers on Christmas Day.Bless his heart, it's the little things that mean the most. Merry Christmas to ALL
I agree, c'mas lights, warm fires in the hearth, snow & c'mas go hand in hand, and OH so beautiful! I miss all that at c'mas times past. Believe it or not, many celebrate c'mas in Fl lying on the beach and drinking beer. You see a few decorated homes (people from up north mostly) an occasional church bus of children c'mas caroling, and a few scattered out c'mas pageants (none near me. These people have forgotten about much decorating, church c'mas plays and big family gatherings. Sad really. Even my sons and I had to put c'mas aside after my hubby died as he was such a big and wonderful part of the holidays and we could no longer bear to think about it. We tried to act like c'mas didn't even exist for several years. But after my g/d came into our lives she made it all worth while again!

Thank you Vic, and a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too! I'm sure you've got your hands full with the babysitting until school resumes, baking and cooking and cleaning and visits with your mother & sister, and dinners at your home and theirs, and loving & taking care of the two grandsons! Bless your heart; it IS a lot of exhausting non-stop work but it's the little ones who bring it all together and make it all worth while. Now, if the hubby & son will just go to work every day that they can (my hubby didn't work much at all from Tksgv until after the 1st of the year!) you'll be able to maintain your sanity (lol) and everyone will have a wonderful holiday season! My best to you & your family always. xx00xx
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98309 Dec 24, 2013
Thinking of you and your family this morning, Sami. Let us hear from you if you have time and are able too...! Miss you hon. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, good health, and a Happy Holiday Season... xxx000xx to all. Love, Anne
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98310 Dec 24, 2013
This SOB computer. Have had to shut 'er down and reboot about three times already this morning, causing me to lose everything I was holding open on multi-task. The SOB. All you can do is cuss at it and start over. AGAIN.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98311 Dec 24, 2013
King George wrote:
Report: Possible human remains found in Parsons case
http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-for-erica/...
OMG! Nauseating. I've been expecting to hear something like this KG. Thanks for the link; only, it doesn't say much does it? I wonder, is this the same shed where the baggie of teeth and bloody hammer was found? Could it have been those items the cadaver dogs hit on?

And when does LE plan to bring the dogs back in or start digging? No mention is made of any follow up to the hit by the dogs. You know of course, that the dogs hitting there doesn't mean Erika is buried under the shed. Cadaver dogs have hit in areas before where nothing was found upon searching. I know it's rare but it does happen. Searchers ought to tear down the shed entirely and get cracking in the earth underneath.

I read another link posted on this article, where Caseys' father says he witnessed Casey abusing Erika and that Erika would stand and freeze in fear when Casey abused her. Poor child, she knew her imminent death was coming upon her at the hands of 'mama' Casey, it was just a matter of 'when' and how much more pain and horror would she have to take? So why didn't daddy report it when he saw it in progress? He said he was just getting ready to report Erika's abuse (or missing) when James reported her missing. Why in hell hadn't he already reported the poor little girls' abuse before she ever went missing? B'stard.

He said he and his wife are taking care of the two children that were removed from Casey & Sandy. Big whoopee. This means Casey & Sandy have visitation access to those kids anytime they want to see them. They probably have to pay daddy for the care of their two bio children and this is the reason they want them back, as it sure couldn't be out of love and devotion. You can't claim you 'love' any child when you would abuse, torment and kill another one! People like this disgusting fat cow and her sicko sniveling husband, you don't even need to wish them to hell as that's exactly where they're headed. For ALL eternity.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98312 Dec 24, 2013
Realistically Speaking wrote:
This little girl (who was abducted back in 2009 BTW) Never turned up, and it is assumed she was sold into the sex slave trade either domestically, or at some destination in Asia. Sadly, by now she's either a very experienced 9yo or is deceased, I know it's tough to think about that they have to get the women and children from somewhere which are used to make the sex snuff movies.I'm not trying to just be inflammatory here, this stuff really happens. And when children and young girls and boys disappear without a trace, it's usually some professional kidnapper was basically "filling in order" for a "customer" looking for somebody like that.
Realistic; it's nice to have you with us! I'm not sure I know the meaning of 'sex snuff movies'. Is this different from video taping child sex porn w/adults? I was reading KGs' post where she said there were possibly five or more adults involved in Zahara Bakers' death dismemberment and video taping the horrors of it (for sale and distribution) I can't think of anything more horrible than this, other than thousands/millions more children meeting the same or a similar fate!

I am sick in my soul to let myself think on these evil and torturous things happening to a child. Another thought that bothers me: I've never heard of any child, boy or girl, finding their way back from a sex ring and telling us what was going on? Not even an adult who grew up in this evil horror has ever told anyone (to my knowledge) about what happened to them, or who did it to them. Not in this country.

This leads me to believe that none survive. Why would a sicko sex offender take care of a small child or toddler, have to feed and take care of them and listen to them cry? I think their days would all be numbered before they are violently killed. I can't see a one of them who are sold into sex slavery ever living long enough to grow up, get away and tell their story.

Almighty God HAS to be getting ready to send Jesus back to clean up this evilness, redeem his own and save these precious children so no more are ever harmed again.

Good Will & Happy Holidays, Realistic...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98313 Dec 24, 2013
Gotta go cook now... My son is starting to set out stuff in places where I don't even want it put there; but okay, I'll get it all under wraps in the next few hours. At least he's got the right spirit, right!

Everyone, have a beautiful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Blessings. Love, Anne...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98316 Dec 25, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Gotta go cook now... My son is starting to set out stuff in places where I don't even want it put there; but okay, I'll get it all under wraps in the next few hours. At least he's got the right spirit, right! Everyone, have a beautiful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Blessings. Love, Anne...
Merry Merry and Happy Happy! May you all have a beautiful and blessed Christmas, and may all your days be beautiful and bright!!!!

".... and may all your Christmases be white...."

P.S...(WOW! It's nippy down here. Cold front, cold front!)
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98317 Dec 26, 2013
Well thank God it's over! Six hrs of solid fixing & cooking & sample tasting, by the end of all that I didn't even want any of it. But aha... I cooked enough to last the next 4 das of left overs. Didn't complain once about standing all those hrs with a humongous backache the whole time. Nope, didn't say a word, didn't complain once, just smiled and went on fixing & cooking & wishing them a Merry Merry. And it was a nice Christmas, w/tree finally decorated and presents under it.

This just goes to show what we can do while keeping our mouth shut, in misery the whole time; being grateful that at least I didn't have to get my house in tip-top shape from top to bottom & entertain a house full of in-laws that I couldn't stand to be in their snobby presence in the first place. Oh God, I am so grateful. I miss my hubby dearly, even more during the holidays. But his family? P'iss on 'em all, am SOOo glad to be done with 'em. Oh Lord, now I'll have to pray for forgiveness for my unrighteous thoughts; not that they don't deserve it.. Guess I ought to be praying for their forgiveness too even though most of them are dead now; but yes, I do believe we can pray for the souls of the deceased. Maybe I'd better do that.

Got up early and got all the pots n pans, utensils & silverware all washed & draining, ready to put away, counter tops & range scrubbed. Now, if I go in there and find another big mess I might go into a screaming anxiety frenzy and put more strain on my throat. Guess I'd better go lie down before I start thinking of this possibility; I feel for those who are more exhausted than I am.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98318 Dec 26, 2013
I read on the news that there are thousands in Maine & Pa without power. ON CHRISTMAS,(and NO Christmas at all) with some likely freezing to death. Oh.My.God., while I sit here finding something way less painful to whine about. I am SOOO sorry.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98319 Dec 26, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realistic; it's nice to have you with us! I'm not sure I know the meaning of 'sex snuff movies'. Is this different from video taping child sex porn w/adults? I was reading KGs' post where she said there were possibly five or more adults involved in Zahara Bakers' death dismemberment and video taping the horrors of it (for sale and distribution) I can't think of anything more horrible than this, other than thousands/millions more children meeting the same or a similar fate!
I am sick in my soul to let myself think on these evil and torturous things happening to a child. Another thought that bothers me: I've never heard of any child, boy or girl, finding their way back from a sex ring and telling us what was going on? Not even an adult who grew up in this evil horror has ever told anyone (to my knowledge) about what happened to them, or who did it to them. Not in this country.
This leads me to believe that none survive. Why would a sicko sex offender take care of a small child or toddler, have to feed and take care of them and listen to them cry? I think their days would all be numbered before they are violently killed. I can't see a one of them who are sold into sex slavery ever living long enough to grow up, get away and tell their story.
Almighty God HAS to be getting ready to send Jesus back to clean up this evilness, redeem his own and save these precious children so no more are ever harmed again.
Good Will & Happy Holidays, Realistic...
GM, Anne. Hope your Christmas was great.
A snuff film is one in which the actual murder of a person or persons is filmed using no special effects.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98320 Dec 26, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
GM, Anne. Hope your Christmas was great.
A snuff film is one in which the actual murder of a person or persons is filmed using no special effects.


Oh God. Dear Lord in heaven, help all these precious little children, and all of us before our hearts all turn cold and angry, and before we start blaming and cursing our creator.... Have everlasting pity and mercy on us, come soon and rescue them, and us.

I wish I had never asked this question. I will never be able to get it out of my mind.

But I thank you KG for telling me what this means. Now I know.

Yes, Christmas was good, beautiful; hope yours was too. xxx0000xxx.... to all.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#98321 Dec 26, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realistic; it's nice to have you with us! I'm not sure I know the meaning of 'sex snuff movies'. Is this different from video taping child sex porn w/adults? I was reading KGs' post where she said there were possibly five or more adults involved in Zahara Bakers' death dismemberment and video taping the horrors of it (for sale and distribution) I can't think of anything more horrible than this, other than thousands/millions more children meeting the same or a similar fate!
I am sick in my soul to let myself think on these evil and torturous things happening to a child. Another thought that bothers me: I've never heard of any child, boy or girl, finding their way back from a sex ring and telling us what was going on? Not even an adult who grew up in this evil horror has ever told anyone (to my knowledge) about what happened to them, or who did it to them. Not in this country.
This leads me to believe that none survive. Why would a sicko sex offender take care of a small child or toddler, have to feed and take care of them and listen to them cry? I think their days would all be numbered before they are violently killed. I can't see a one of them who are sold into sex slavery ever living long enough to grow up, get away and tell their story.
Almighty God HAS to be getting ready to send Jesus back to clean up this evilness, redeem his own and save these precious children so no more are ever harmed again.
Good Will & Happy Holidays, Realistic...
Hi Eye. Hope you had a good Christmas and are feeling better.

You might not want to know what a snuff film is. It's a porno where the woman is murdered during sex. I've never seen one and never will, don't understand how anyone could enjoy something like that. Ewwwww. Is this TMI? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ester povington 1,484,258
News Woman used kids, ages 7 and 8, to steal from Ma... 4 hr Cops are degenerates 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr ThomasA 313,233
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sun TRD 71,320
News Associate of defeated Broward Sheriff's candida... (Sep '08) Sat CIA Blacklane Op 26
News Lauderdale Lakes couple battles condo board to ... (Jul '07) Jan 21 Moving ASAP 282

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages