Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 97251 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Vic

AOL

#98229 Dec 13, 2013
Eye,

Court was cancelled due to something, judge had to play golf, who knows. Son had to go on the defensive and his lawyer sent her a revised settlement agreement: sell everything slit equally, and she pay child support. She is dragging her feet, told son she was getting a new lawyer.
She got mad at her lawyer cause the last time they met on settlement that she agreed to but backed out, good thing she did, her lawyer was on my son's side. She blamed me for brainwashing the children against her. POS. I called her cause oldest gs wanted her to be at school for a parent lunch. SHe and her mother went and proceeded to check him out of school at eleven so he could spend time with her mother. You know how school's are now about tardies, absents, even if you have a doctor's excuse, they don't like it.
She'll stretch it till one year is almost up until then she will poke and prode at me, hoping I'll go loco on her sorry azz but that ain't going to happen. Stupid biotch.
Vic

AOL

#98230 Dec 13, 2013
Eye,

You and I both know Nancy is never going to admit she made a mistake. I cann't stand to even see her face. Yuck. I don't like Jane either. Most people that watch her show no nothing about cases but what comes out of her mouth and we all know that's more hot air than Bombshell reports.
She needed a hero so bad because of the Anthony's that she latched on to RC like he was Superdad. Most of the reporting on Haleigh's case was from folks looking to better themselves it was never about Haleigh. All involved from LE to family to Croslins, nobody had clean hands. SAD RIP Haliegh
Vic

AOL

#98231 Dec 13, 2013
Eye,

Your cracking me up, WHere's Sami, she missed a good one. Oh, your spot on but oh goodness. My daddy always said, some people have no shame in them, and for sure they don't.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98232 Dec 14, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Your cracking me up, WHere's Sami, she missed a good one. Oh, your spot on but oh goodness. My daddy always said, some people have no shame in them, and for sure they don't.
My statement was a bit strong Vic, and I probably shouldn't have said it but that's what I was thinking at the time. My apologies to anyone who was offended. I'm sorry, but I can only think in terms of this skank smelling to the high heavens and while prancing in her w'hore high heels only makes herself more obvious.

Anywayz, has anyone heard whether there has been any additional info on the Eliana Parsons disappearance and what, if anything, is coming out of the investigation of fat conniving mama and Casey Parsons; also Carole, the bio-breeder?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98233 Dec 14, 2013
Vic, I'm concerned about Sami. Her hubby is so young to have this heart condition, and while I feel that the families on both sides do everything they can to help them, whatever that may be; also, that her hubby does everything he can to help out, but I also feel that Sami has her hands full in every way, now being the one adult responsible for everything that goes on in their home, while she keeps up the appearance for her children that all is well as she goes on making everything look and feel normal for them.

She is carrying a huge responsibility. My heart goes out to her. It was an awful time for them to lose their dog in such a dastardly way. It couldn't have come at a worse time. This neighbor behind them is going to pay hard for what he did to them and the dog. Thinking of you Sami; xx00xx
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#98234 Dec 14, 2013
Eye,

You don't need to apologize to anyone. What you posted was right and your way with words makes my day.

I know and feel the same as you about our dear Sami. I pray that the New Year will bring her family the best of health, happiness and peace.

I'll never understand what makes folks do the mean and heartless things they do,. Self gratification, total lack of empathy but they usually end up alone. Sad
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98235 Dec 14, 2013
Vic, I am so angry, sitting here and reading for the last hour what has transpired in the light bulb industry. Did you know that as of Jan 1st the manufacturers won't be producing standard light bulbs any longer? We won't even be able to purchase them any longer as there are very few even left on the market? OMG! Here I sit with at least eight bulbs burned out in this house! I'd need a $1,000K credit limit on a new charge account just to be able to purchase light bulbs, which I ALSO can't afford? OMG, what have the f'kers done to us????
Sami

Howell, MI

#98236 Dec 14, 2013
Hi All!

I've read some of your post, but not all. Yes, Annie made me lmbo again. Of course, your right on about NG, Sneaky, Granny & All, but your descriptions do make me laugh.

Thank you for your thoughts and wishes for me and my family. My husfband did go back into the hospital last wk. & he did have to have a bk amputation as he got another infection and there was too much bone exposed and there was a risk of him getting an infection in his bones and possible losing more of his leg or his life. Please, don't feel sorry for us as he is finally out of pain and came home after just four days in the hospital. They said he is superman and he gets around so well on his crutches as he's been on them for 8 mos. and he has a great attitude. Our kids are completely fine with everything as they now see their dad out of pain. My husband is doing very well.

We have all of our décor up and got the tree & had it decorated for him when he got home. We did leave some bulbs for him to put on.

It is snowing and it's very pretty. We're suppose to get around 6 inches. My children are excited as I am taking my two youngest to see Santa in a bit and then my son snowboarding.

I will try and read more of your post later. As far as appliances, it's a shame they sell us junk anymore. I finally got my dishwasher fixed yest. after 8 mos. & they ordered a part for my fridge. We've been using the one in our garage for the last month as we had the darn thing repaired several times and it kept breaking. I didn't have time to deal with it, but now all will be up and working.

Annie, Vic, Karma, KG & all, thanks again for your thoughts & wishes. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and the Best New Year Ever! I know I'm so looking forward to putting 2013 behind us and bringing on a much better year "2014."

Love Always, Sami
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#98237 Dec 14, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Vic, I am so angry, sitting here and reading for the last hour what has transpired in the light bulb industry. Did you know that as of Jan 1st the manufacturers won't be producing standard light bulbs any longer? We won't even be able to purchase them any longer as there are very few even left on the market? OMG! Here I sit with at least eight bulbs burned out in this house! I'd need a $1,000K credit limit on a new charge account just to be able to purchase light bulbs, which I ALSO can't afford? OMG, what have the f'kers done to us????
Hon, you'd better get stock up on standard bulbs now. There will be a run on them when folks find out. Hubby brings home bulbs they're laying around the job sites.

The amount of trim that is going in houses now is ridiculous. It use to be a double car garage would hold wood for trimming whole house. Now, it may trim one room. THey are not trimming houses anymore they are building furniture. Everything is built in

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#98238 Dec 14, 2013
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you'd better get stock up on standard bulbs now. There will be a run on them when folks find out. Hubby brings home bulbs they're laying around the job sites.
The amount of trim that is going in houses now is ridiculous. It use to be a double car garage would hold wood for trimming whole house. Now, it may trim one room. THey are not trimming houses anymore they are building furniture. Everything is built in
Not sure what you mean by 'trim'- are you referring to baseboards, crown molding and such? Of course, kitchen cabinets have been built in now for years. My husband and I built a large timber frame home last year, but all of our wood is of course are in the beams and framework. We thought about having perhaps a china cabinet built it, but we couldn't fit that into our budget; 'built-in's are very expensive, regardless of what room in the house. We were lucky to have a wonderful local carpenter to build our kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets, and an Amish man to make the kitchen island however, and they both were quite reasonable.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#98239 Dec 14, 2013
Hey Ponderings,

Yes, both hubby and son are trim carpenters. They did a side job the other day for a lady that had a lot of cats and she wanted all her interior doors to have an oval opening in the bottom center so her kitties could go through. WHy she didn't just leave her doors open, don't know. She wanted that look, I guess.

You ready for the holidays?

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#98240 Dec 14, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hey Ponderings,
Yes, both hubby and son are trim carpenters. They did a side job the other day for a lady that had a lot of cats and she wanted all her interior doors to have an oval opening in the bottom center so her kitties could go through. WHy she didn't just leave her doors open, don't know. She wanted that look, I guess.
You ready for the holidays?
Almost ready! At least I have all the presents for the grandchildren bought.

Speaking of 'cat holes', we did have the carpenters to install one of those in our new basement door. It was a success! And our Tortie cat loves it! It is very nice, the kit comes with a oak trim and it almost matches our old English Tudor style front door. The purpose of such a 'cat door', is so cats can go into another room (or basement) where their kitty box is, without having to keep a door open or no door at all. We definitely wanted a door to the basement, but all doors for this kind of kit needs to be solid core (not hollow) and that is what all our oak interior doors are anyway. We also had our cat hole stained to match the same oak stain on the door. We have had a lot of compliments on it.

Here is a link to the product;
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000AU64PK/...
King George

Seymour, IN

#98241 Dec 14, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Vic, Karma & all; NO, I did not get the computer problems straightened out. My son went shopping yesterday but had so much grocery shopping & etc to do that he completely forgot about getting the new plug for the new monitor. For the moment this old monitor is working but I know it's only a matter of time before it starts to zoom then I can't do much but try to read around little windows that pop up and block it. So much for that..... for now. He'll be making another trip soon so it will just have to wait.
King George; I've been sick about it, ever since I clicked on that link about the many and varied LE agencies in this country and the filthy, corrupt lives they lead. It's so disappointing, and sickening, that those who are supposed to be protecting us, and particularly our little ones, are themselves abusing them and us. NOW we know why so little is done for justice for our helpless babies in this country. NOW we know that it doesn't matter what we try to do, what we say, or how much we care for these babes; our own LE agencies, court systems, governmental agencies and even counselors themselves don't care while they do the very same things! I tell ya, I'm at a loss for words.
I know it's a rush of bad feelings when you first realize what is really going on. I felt angry, horrified, scared, helpless.
I think that, for the sake of our little ones, people need to know what is really happening. The cover up of little Haleigh's disappearance is not exclusive. These type of investigations happen a lot. Like Misty Croslin, one person is singled out and we're told that they are the "key" to finding a missing child. In some cases, the person is not a suspect, and there is absolutely no evidence to support their being the "key". Take for example, Terri Horman. Her life was destroyed as the public was told that she was the key to finding Kyron Horman. Yet, she was never named as a suspect, and there was no evidence that she'd harmed Kyron. In reality, there were witnesses who stated that they saw Kyron after she left. There were also witnesses who said that he was standing in line behind them at a display, when an older boy entered the room and asked Kyron to come outside and help him get some things off of a truck. They said that the teacher nodded her permission, and Kyron went out with the boy.

Be careful, Anne. You've just hit on the tip of the iceberg. This goes much higher up.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#98242 Dec 14, 2013
"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses."

Alphonse Karr
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98243 Dec 14, 2013
Damnit, damnit, damnit!!!!! I just typed a post for Sami, spent a lot of time on it, stayed within the allotted number of spaces allowed, was planning to answer several posts, AND THE DAMNED POST COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED! It just makes me SO disgusted. Now I don't have time to get started over, have to make dinner & etc. I'm sorry, Sami & all, will have to try again later or tomorrow. Have a good evening everyone!.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98244 Dec 15, 2013
Vic wrote:
KG,
Whatever Snodgrass's girlfriend saw, she never got over. I found your question of how many RSO get life sentences very interesting. They usually get a slap on the wrist.JMO
She passed away a few months ago.
Odd - her maternal grandmother was named Maude GRIFFIS.
http://www.themastersfuneralhomes.com/service...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98245 Dec 15, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
She passed away a few months ago.
Odd - her maternal grandmother was named Maude GRIFFIS.
http://www.themastersfuneralhomes.com/service...
This IS quite an oddity, KG. Was this the former g/f of pedo Snodgrass who had a hysterical nervous breakdown over what she saw in his cabin, knowing it was a childs' blood and gore she witnessed (and possibly the child herself), with no one listening too or believing her? I don't think even I would be strong enough emotionally to witness something like that without falling apart at the seams and never recovering from it.. She was kinda pretty, wasn't she?

So, saying her grandmothers' last name was Griffis,(by marriage) this could mean that she was related to Marie Griffis' current husband, with Marie & Crystal being her in-laws by marriage? Then this would go full circle back to the tie with Ron and his no-account family on both sides?

This I DO know, that little boy Butterbean at four years old witnessed something awful that happened to Haleigh in the darkness on the couch that night. A child of four DOES know what they saw; my g/d IDENTIFIED her rapist/abuser at only 28 mos old and TOLD us who it was just based on the shoes he was wearing that she recognized as being Nicholas Diamond, her mothers' friend, telling us he was wearing a Halloween costume, but said she KNEW those shoes, that he always wore them.

And it turned out it WAS him, dead three mos later of an overdose in a motel room in Boca Raton, just while my son and I were thinking to have him bumped off if the WPB SO wasn't going to do something pretty quick. Well, so God took care of it, saving our souls from hell. The point is, these kids DO KNOW what they saw. But no one would let Butterbean talk. Ole cellulite whale Sykes kept him hushed up and out of sight.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98247 Dec 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses." Alphonse Karr
I love this, Zazz. I love all the beautiful prose you post. It always has a meaning that encourages the soul to find the best if there is any good to be found. God bless you.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98248 Dec 15, 2013
Zazz, did you ever read Somerset Maum, "Prose & Poetry"? I still have a copy left from my early college days. VERY beautiful works. I had to pass a mid-term based on this book, now unfortunately, don't remember a word of it or where I've stashed it. In a box somewhere I guess. If you ever see a copy in a Goodwill or a bookstore that sells used books, be sure to pick it up. It's really worth reading and holding onto.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98249 Dec 15, 2013
KG, I looked at her guestbook page and there wasn't a single Griffis or Cummings who signed it, or Neves, no Snodgrass either; nor did I recognize any of their relatives' names. Apparently none of them paid any respect to her or her passing. However, if her maternal grandmother was a Griffis, even by marriage, there had to be a Griffis bloodline somewhere that would have connected to her even if only distant cousins. My guess is she knew too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,231,993
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 53,452
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 309,850
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 70,012
Review: MB Automotive 21 hr Christina 1
A safe, psychedelic, plant and fungi guided bo... 22 hr jjay75 2
Review: South Florida Introductions Thu Scammed Customer 4
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]