Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98369 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Vic

AOL

#97738 Nov 22, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I took care of Mom after my hubby died and saved her life at least twice. But they did us dirty, Vic, and broke my sons' heart; also my older son who regarded them as his family and loved my hubby like a father; he barely knew his bio father in Ga while growing up. My MIL/FIL had two sons, my hubby and a slightly younger one. The younger son was well known, in show business and famous. My MIL bowed and scraped to her precious younger son; they were very prominent people and well-known throughout Ohio, Ky & In.
You would know of them if I told you who they were, but I can't take that risk on these threads because of my Fl brokers' license, also in the same last name.(If you happen to guess, please don't use the name here, okay?) I also owned a well-known real estate company in Cincy of the same name which I brought to success without any of their help; my hubby was proud of me and helped me when he was in town.
I'm not going into detail about how much they hurt my son(s) SO BAD after his dad passed. I always knew they were phonys who cared for no one but themselves and each other, and wasn't at all surprised when Mom cut us out of her will. I didn't expect the old biddie to do any differently than she did.
Now you understand why I left them behind and don't want to befriend them or have them snooping in my facebook, so I just stay off facebook and turned down the one who tried to befriend me. I sometimes post on my b'day and thank everyone for the b'day wishes, and at C'mas to wish all a merry merry.
Eye,
How hurt you and sons must have been. Well, you know you did the right thing. Big money does things to people. I rather be broke or living close and have the love of my family than all the money in the world.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97739 Nov 22, 2013
No no no! I meant to say Sharon Tate who was eight months pregnant. Also killed was Annette Folger and several others, including the LaBianca (sp?) couple a night or two later. I saw the LaBianca former home on the market recently, the home they were butchered in. Personally I couldn't live there. I've seen evidence of stigmatized homes. It's not a joke! I would refuse the listing.
Vic

AOL

#97740 Nov 22, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian says he's a key-stone member of a prison gang "The Arayan Brotherhood", a Nazi prison gang, who sells drugs outside the prison on a large scale and help their 'brothers' inside, and that people just send him money for no reason!
Brian says he sells movie rights, t-shirts with his picture on them, sells book rights and gets paid handsomely for interviews. You deal with Manson, you pay. Brian says that even if the courts have decided he can't collect from movie and book rights, that he has found a way around it and is a multi-millionaire.
He is crazy smart and that's a dangerous combo.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97741 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>They cann't now, I forget what serial killer(thinking it was that psycho that killed all those young men and buried them under his house, painted all those creepy clown pictures). They didn't want he making money off what he did so they changed the law but I may be thinking of the wrong one. There's been way to many of them. Mansion made his money in the 70's.
You know Vic, those horrible clown paintings John Gacy (?)(the contractor who lured young boys in who thought they would be getting a job); painted, and were sold as collector items and purchased by sickos! You believe this? For real. All sold.

BTW, according to Brian, Manson is still making money and lots uv it!
Vic

AOL

#97742 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
Seriously, I wish they would arrest Cherish Perrywinkle's so called mother. This case haunts me. The poor lil girl was with her mommy and she should have been able to trust her own mom. That pos mother said she just had a discussion with Cherish about stranger danger a wk. prior to her murder. REALLY, she, herself, is the one who put her poor, innocent children in danger with a stranger. She even said she found him creepy. However, she put her 3 lil children in this creepy, strangers van and drove and shopped with this creepy stranger. She let this creepy stranger go into a dressing rm, TWICE with this creepy stranger. She let her 8 yr. old go off with this creepy, stranger.to a McD's that was closed. They had been shopping at the $ store and then here for FOUR hrs. WTF has 3 small children out shopping at ngt. for FOUR hrs., she was still shopping at 11 p.m. I wouldn't even be able to stay in friggen Walmarts for 4ish hrs. No stranger is ever suppose to go in any dressing rm. with a child or anyone else. I would be the only one going into a dressing rm. with my daughter, but children that age don't usually have to try on clothes anyway, at least not casual clothing. The father wanted Cherish, but this evil, witch fought him and wanted the child support and I'm sure wefare. IMO this mother is right up there with that momster mom of Shanyia (sp?) They both handed their daughters over to be molested and they were murdered.
I don't understand either. She sold her child. The court system is so pro mom and women know it. In my son's case if it had been he instead of her that walked out, she would have had a custody order the next day, child support. Where its him the courts look at it like all he wants is money. How long are the courts going to let these POS mothers hurt or let others hurt,kill they're children.Sad
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97743 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
He is crazy smart and that's a dangerous combo.
He sure is!!!! I can't bear to look into his eyes when he shows up on tv, I have to flip him off real quick. I see the devil in his eyes and I know the devil is real. I don't want his eyes penetrating mine even telepathically.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97744 Nov 22, 2013
Yikes, Van der sloot got married and is having a baby? That's just great. Ppl are sick.

You believe in haunted houses, Annie? I think I do too. lmbo, you won't take those lisings?
CayleesGhost

Spring Hill, FL

#97745 Nov 22, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ. I couldn't agree more Sami! My God Yes, killed Annette Folger's eight months fully developed baby!
Didn't Van der Sloot get married and now has a preggers wife? Did I read this somewhere? And here we all were, mislead to believe those Peruvian Prisons were the toughest in the world. NOT! If they were he'd be dead by now.
They encourage false doctoring AND self erotica in those places.
Vic

AOL

#97746 Nov 22, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Vic, those horrible clown paintings John Gacy (?)(the contractor who lured young boys in who thought they would be getting a job); painted, and were sold as collector items and purchased by sickos! You believe this? For real. All sold.
Thank you guys, I was racking my brain but there was a serial killer that stopped these POS from making money. I'm going to find out who it was. I'd say it didn't pertain to those already doing it just those after law went into effect.
Vic

AOL

#97747 Nov 22, 2013
The psycho didn't stop it but people were so outraged forced lawmakers to stop it.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97748 Nov 22, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
See ppl are just sick.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97749 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
I'm sorry about your inlaws, Annie. How mean & selfish not to see you & especially their GS's It's better not to be around such mean ppl anyway.
So right you are Sami. And I knew it too. But it took me six years to liquidate my business and real estate after my husband died. I cried the whole six years and one more after moving to Fla. We had worked so hard, my husband and I, and gave up so much.

I guess I will be heartbroken for life that I didn't encourage my hubby to leave his trouble-making phony family behind as they had hurt him (and us) so many times; and that we didn't leave Cincy and make the good life for ourselves elsewhere as we certainly could have. But I've had to go on, left many wonderful friends behind, a good business and a beautiful home; but my (our) peace of mind has been worth it all. NO WAY would I allow one of them back into my life.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97750 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
Cherish Perrywinkles mother was denied her other two children back and she has no visitation. Thank goodness, these poor children are most likely living better in their foster home, then they ever did with this sick beotch. She should be charged as an accomplice in her daughters rape and murder. This murderer knew there were cameras and witnesses to him leaving with Cherish. I believe he didn't care cuz this sick mother arranged this and she sold her poor daughter to this evil monster. She also said a yr. or so ago that Cherish would not see her next birthday. I wonder if she planned on having her dead at the time she was suppose to go visit with her father. I believe it's fair to say that she had no intentions of putting Cherish on a plane that morning to go stay with her dad for the summer. She had the kids out shopping at 11 p.m. When was Cherish suppose to sleep or pack? She said she didn't have any $ and she had no car so how was she gonna get Cherish to the airport? IMO she wasn't.
This is all absolutely true Sami. I couldn't agree more, I have no doubt his woman SOLD that precious little girl for just a few dollars!!! She belongs in prison for the rest of her life.

I have to run for now ladies... have a busy day. Will check in later.
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#97752 Nov 22, 2013
It's the Son of Sam Law butt there's ten states were it's still legal. They sell their murderobilia on-line in these states. Charlie Manson sells his shytz on line in Arizona.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97753 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
It's the Son of Sam Law butt there's ten states were it's still legal. They sell their murderobilia on-line in these states. Charlie Manson sells his shytz on line in Arizona.
I tell ya Vic, that is mighty damn fricken' disgusting and even more disgusting that anyone would buy this devils' sick crap. Thank you for researching this. No telling how many more of these murderers and rapists are selling their 'murderobilia' and 'how-to child-rape' kits on line and 'get away with it'.

I didn't know where Brian got his info yesterday, only that he spent some time looking into Mansons' financial situation and came up with the calculation that he is a wealthy man and a multi-millionaire. Guarantee you they've got pricey lawyers helping 'em do it too! Makes ya wanna puke.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97754 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
Yikes, Van der sloot got married and is having a baby? That's just great. Ppl are sick.
You believe in haunted houses, Annie? I think I do too. lmbo, you won't take those lisings?
No I won't, Sami, I would turn down the LaBianca(sp) listing and any other listing that was known to have housed the demons of a murderer(s,) or on-site where another was murdered. The least of the reasons is that these properties are stigmatized, are hard-sell and generally sell far below their true market value, even sometimes taking years to sell.

The Italian Designer G Versagues'(sp?) Mansion in Miami is just one example. He was shot dead on his front steps by a vengeful murdering homo roaming the country and out to get blood from his past suitors/conquests who had wronged him or turned their back on him. You could hardly go up the mansion steps without stepping on a spot where Versagues' blood had poured or been smeared. This property was well worth $150M which included many millions of dollars in lavish gold in-laid upgrades and artifacs, and many millions more in exquisite furnishings; finally sold at auction for $40M after trying every approach on the market internationally.

Newton-Johns' residence is another example. Rosie O'Donald was all set to pay near asking price when a pool contractors' employee was shot dead there a coupla mons ago. Rosie withdrew from the deal the next day, likely losing a huge earnest money deposit. I saw the listing, beautiful home, now stigmatized. No telling how much it will have to be reduced now. I wouldn't want either of these properties at any price.

It's not that they "have ghosts" per se', it's because there are likely dangerous demons on the premises. Any catholic priest will tell you that demons are very much active and DO possess people. Jesus himself warned us about the demons and gave demonstrations of rebuking and driving them away. I have personally been exposed to a demon possessed property and would never touch one again that I knew could be possessed with demons. Yes m'am they DO exist.
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#97755 Nov 22, 2013
Where were you guys 50 years ago today?

I was sitting in second grade at my wooden desk. My teacher came in crying and turned on our black and white tv. I thought oh no, another what to do in cause of nuclear attack. The soloution get under your desk. Even at seven I knew that wasn't go to help. I decided instead of watching my flesh rot and fall off I'd just go outside and take it.
Walter Cronkite as he wiped the tears from his eyes said that President Robert F. Kennedy was dead. Somehow I knew that all my dreams of planetary voyages and the world would not be the Jetson's. The dream was gone. What might our country have been if Vietnam was over sooner? I think my sister would not have been a widow at 20 and my nephew would not have been fatherless at 9 months.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97756 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
I'm sorry about your inlaws, Annie. How mean & selfish not to see you & especially their GS's It's better not to be around such mean ppl anyway.
I saw them a few more times after my husband passed on, Sami. Went to one more c'mas dinner party and they were all there bowing and scraping to the star, acting like my hubbys' dear son wasn't even there. He motioned me aside and told me he was leaving (in a snow storm and walking home, so I took him and we left). Then another time my oh so rich BIL stopped by to drop off a twenty-dollar bill in a C'mas card for my son, like it was some big deal. It wasn't. That was his c'mas from his dad's family. My son cried.

My older son attended my BILs' highly celebrated funeral 'parade' because he thought it was the decent thing to do. Brian and I didn't. I sent the same size cheap azelia plant to the funeral home that his wife sent to my hubby as he lay dying in the hospital. I signed it Mrs So & So & family, and hoped she got her beady eyes full. She was probably so ashamed of it that she stuck it under the coffin. Good, as long as she got the message.

I attended a couple of their other relatives family funerals in my husband's honor as I thought he would have wanted me to do, but stopped this practice before his mother died and didn't attend, nor did either of my sons. By this time we had moved to Fla, but I did stop in and visit her in the extended care facility before I left Cincy. We'd had enough.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97757 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
Where were you guys 50 years ago today?
I was sitting in second grade at my wooden desk. My teacher came in crying and turned on our black and white tv. I thought oh no, another what to do in cause of nuclear attack. The soloution get under your desk. Even at seven I knew that wasn't go to help. I decided instead of watching my flesh rot and fall off I'd just go outside and take it.
Walter Cronkite as he wiped the tears from his eyes said that President Robert F. Kennedy was dead. Somehow I knew that all my dreams of planetary voyages and the world would not be the Jetson's. The dream was gone. What might our country have been if Vietnam was over sooner? I think my sister would not have been a widow at 20 and my nephew would not have been fatherless at 9 months.
SO TRAGIC in every way. I was sitting in a convertible listening to the radio, waiting for the car to be washed and polished. The funny thing about the timeline Vic, is that it was announced that JFK was shot at 12:30 pm., then later it was said that he died at 1:00 p.m. How could this be when he had his brains blown out at 12:30 and surely died at that precise moment.(It's not like his body would have still been flopping around like a chicken with its' head cut off until 1:00 p.m.)

Anyway, it was very sad, heartbreaking. I got out of the car and went over to a pepsi truck driver and told him that JFK had been shot and he said, "I hope they killed the SOB." I was so shocked but I never forgot his exact words.
Vic

AOL

#97758 Nov 22, 2013
They were waiting for LBJ to get there I think.

Going back to your sons. Your sons lost everything but you. I see now the whys, hows. They had alot to sort through. THey not only lost their father but his family to. So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,510,073
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 min Into The Night 8,078
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Long Island Liberal 63,591
News Gambler' Sees Profits In Distressed Real Estate... 1 hr Sbentsen 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr Mabinogi 313,678
News Pompano Beach: Boy, 6, dies from injuries in tw... (Aug '07) Tue truth 29
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue TRD 71,275

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages