Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98423 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Canton, OH

#97229 Nov 1, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma, the reason I couldn't see any resemblance in the pretty little gypsy girl and Lisa Irwin was because not only did this child look older than Lisa would have been, but this little girl had a much smaller head than baby Lisa. Baby Lisa had an unusually large head and this child has a small head.
One would think that a real mother would have taken one glance as this photo and known it wasn't her child. Killer mom Deb is just looking for any excuse she can find to claim her child is still alive when she knows damned well she killed her baby and set the wheels in motion to dispose of her.
I don't really think the time progression photo would look like Lisa today either, which I understand Deborah Bradley has framed and hanging in her house. IMO, the time progression photo looks way older than Lisa would be today. Lisa today, at not even three yet, would still look more like a toddler than this photo does. But this is just my opinion.
I hope some wealthy starlet in this country will go and get this beautiful little gypsy girl. According to family photos, she also has sisters who have a lot of her same characteristics.
My thoughts too Anne, I truly believe Deb knows what happened to Lisa, and wanted any excuse to once again, claim she doesn't.
Canton, OH

#97230 Nov 1, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL!
Yes, Annie & Karma, Casey is a lying child murderer and she just makes you want to shake the fu-- out of her lying azz and tell her to stop the bs. I can't even believe she tells this crap with a straight face. We are in desperate need of some common sense laws. Her off the wall bs is right up there with babykiller Casey A. I can't believe kids can go poof and those responsible can just come up with anything and nothing can be done. Friggen invisible ppl???....ugh
Yep, Angela and her bf think it's ok to beat up on babies then she has the nerve to cry in court and say she wants to go home. Well, guess what, Angela, you're at home.
Cracking up Sami, that was great!! "Well, guess what, Angela, you're at home". Well said!=D
Canton, OH

#97231 Nov 1, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
TGIF and A Cheery G/M to all! Actually, I'm not as cheerful as I might sound. Have been reading up on the missing Erica Parsons links, and oh boy! Would I ever love to shake Caseys' liver lose. This $-mad woman and her disgusting pig of a husband were abusing this child all along and just keep lying and squiring and twisting.
Take a careful look at Ericas' photos. The right side of her nose is bulbous and the bridge of her nose grew out of joint. TWO BREAKS! How painful that must have been for this child! It would have affected her sinuses and normal breathing too. BUULLLLSHYT!! No lily white girl is born with a nose shaped like this, and even if they were it could have been easily corrected with minor surgery.
NOW Casey claims, among other distortions, that James came at her with a baseball bat and that's why they threw him out. Well touche'sha'! So what if he did! Too bad he couldn't have beat her brains out before she killed this child and kept getting paid by the gov't for doing it for the next two years!
O yea, its totally different when something supposedly happened to poor lil innocent Casey! THEN something better be done! Forget that she is responsible for the safety and care for Erica, lied to the woman whose baby she was supposed to have, cashing gov't checks for a child whom is no longer in her care, lying to LE regarding her whereabouts, and the list goes on.
Canton, OH

#97232 Nov 1, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet sweet little baby. Sick sick SICK, disgusting killer b'stards!! They hid that childs' body somewhere then brought her back and placed her in a box in the garage after they thought the coast was all clear? Two more who will rot in hell, including those who helped to cover up this child's abuse and murder.
Glad they are not out still looking for Elaina, wonder if Steven has a plea deal in the works, having told LE where to find her poor lil lifeless body..
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97233 Nov 2, 2013
GM ALL!

Karma, yes, I'm wondering what kind of plea deal Steven got for telling where they hid poor lil Elaina's body. I feel so bad for Elaina's sister, father and all those who loved her.

Annie, I dunno, but if you look at Erica's bio mom, she looks a lot like her and she has the same nose I think. It was obvious that Casey and Sandy did not want poor Erica for a long time. They sent her off to Casey's sisters house for 8 months yrs. ago. I can't picture them ever loving and caring for this poor child. I think they only kept her for the $$$ and I'm sure they got food stamps for her too. I doubt they spent a dime of it on her or even feed her well. I know some children are petite, but Erica is very small for her age. Look at how fat Casey is. I'm sure she ate Erica's share of food....ugh, I can't stand watching her fat face sit there and lie without blinking an eye. It's sickening for them to know that the only ones in the world Erica had and was stuck with was them and she most likely lived through hell with them with nobody in sight to help her. It breaks my heart.
Canton, OH

#97234 Nov 2, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL!
Karma, yes, I'm wondering what kind of plea deal Steven got for telling where they hid poor lil Elaina's body. I feel so bad for Elaina's sister, father and all those who loved her.
Annie, I dunno, but if you look at Erica's bio mom, she looks a lot like her and she has the same nose I think. It was obvious that Casey and Sandy did not want poor Erica for a long time. They sent her off to Casey's sisters house for 8 months yrs. ago. I can't picture them ever loving and caring for this poor child. I think they only kept her for the $$$ and I'm sure they got food stamps for her too. I doubt they spent a dime of it on her or even feed her well. I know some children are petite, but Erica is very small for her age. Look at how fat Casey is. I'm sure she ate Erica's share of food....ugh, I can't stand watching her fat face sit there and lie without blinking an eye. It's sickening for them to know that the only ones in the world Erica had and was stuck with was them and she most likely lived through hell with them with nobody in sight to help her. It breaks my heart.
Mornin' Sami,

Hopefully we will hear something soon. Didn't zazz post something a lil while ago about his court hearing in Nov.? I could be wrong. As far as Erica, I thought when I saw it on Dr. Phil, he said she was grossly underweight. Unless that was another episode about someone else. Poor thing.:(
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97235 Nov 2, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL!
It IS heartbreaking Sami. I am so angry and start shaking in thinking of what should to be done to these parents and those they allow to abuse, beat and kill their babies. These pitiful children are totally helpless against their abusers. They know no love and suffer tormenting painful physical abuse and slow death.

I can only thank Jesus when he takes one of them out of here, comforts, wipes away their tears, and gives them eternal peace. That's the only way I can reconcile myself, Sami. I'm not looking for a way to pass off what these cruel abusers and killers do to these tormented babies, I'm trying to find a ray of light at the end of the tunnel for them, and to console myself that they have reached the end of a horrible nightmare their devil parents, foster parents, b/f lovers and g/fs poured out on them. Jesus rescued them and for that I thank Him. It bothers me so much, as it does you; those who are still suffering and all those who get away with what they do to these precious children.
Canton, OH

#97236 Nov 2, 2013
Hey Anne,

I wonder why this has still not come out....here is a link and video regarding that first call to report Haleigh missing at 2:13 a.m. A neighbor called, then when LE arrived they are stating the trailer was empty. I know Timothy Holmseth caught a lot of BS regarding his reporting but, this site I found to be very interesting. After 4 1/2 yrs., can't believe this is still a secret.

http://haleighcummingsdotme.wordpress.com/201...
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97237 Nov 2, 2013
GM Annie, I hope you're feeling better everyday! ITA, it's sickening that monsters like them think nothing of their own children. They seem to be disposable to them.

Hi Karma, I had to go back & look at Erica's giving size when reported missing. It said she's 15 and 4'5" and 85lbs. I'm a lil confused. They said she would be thin, but 85lbs at 4'5" would not appear thin, however, she would be very short for 15 or even 13. They are listing it as it's her current size, but how would they know? Kids get growth spurts throughout their teenage yrs. and nobody has seen Erica in two yrs. and certainly hasn't taken her to the Dr. Maybe there is an error in the reporting and this is the size said for 13. Who knows if that's even accurate. Who knows when the last time Casey has even taken Erica to the Dr. I know you have to have a record of their immunization shots for school, but Casey so called "Homeschooled" Erica.
Canton, OH

#97238 Nov 2, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM Annie, I hope you're feeling better everyday! ITA, it's sickening that monsters like them think nothing of their own children. They seem to be disposable to them.
Hi Karma, I had to go back & look at Erica's giving size when reported missing. It said she's 15 and 4'5" and 85lbs. I'm a lil confused. They said she would be thin, but 85lbs at 4'5" would not appear thin, however, she would be very short for 15 or even 13. They are listing it as it's her current size, but how would they know? Kids get growth spurts throughout their teenage yrs. and nobody has seen Erica in two yrs. and certainly hasn't taken her to the Dr. Maybe there is an error in the reporting and this is the size said for 13. Who knows if that's even accurate. Who knows when the last time Casey has even taken Erica to the Dr. I know you have to have a record of their immunization shots for school, but Casey so called "Homeschooled" Erica.
ITA Sami, how in the world would they know her estimated weight/height? Like you said, teens go thru growth spurts...I'm with you, that may have been an error. My guess is, she didn't take her to the Dr. This woman did not seem interested in "taking care of" Erica, just in the money she recv'd for her imo.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97239 Nov 2, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' Sami,
Hopefully we will hear something soon. Didn't zazz post something a lil while ago about his court hearing in Nov.? I could be wrong. As far as Erica, I thought when I saw it on Dr. Phil, he said she was grossly underweight. Unless that was another episode about someone else. Poor thing.:(
Karma, you all will have to forgive me for not knowing as much about these two cases as you all do. They came up at a time when about all I could do was lie around, weak in my misery, going out of town and to doctors almost daily and then the radiation and now the recovery. I'm back and some better, little by little, and hope to catch up real soon.

No one cared about either Eliana or Erica. NO ONE. They had no protector to even attempt to keep them safe, or even to make sure they were fed. Sweet Jesus; I just can't believe that there weren't other adults out there who KNEW the horrors these children were suffering but took no action to help them? The children in these families can't be blamed for not trying to stand up for their abused siblings.

They are nearly always bullied and threatened by the abusers to stay out of the way and keep their mouth shut, else they'll be next if they aren't already being abused and living in fear themselves. Many times the abusers will coerce and egg on the other children in the family to batter and abuse the frail helpless one the adults are already abusing. The helpless and tormented child TRULY has no one to speak up for them, feed them or try to help them. God bless him; I'm just thankful that James finally stepped forward to tell what he believes happened to Erica.

I'm not in favor of giving this b'stard Steven a deal for divulging where Elianas' body could be found, if that's what he did. This b'stard helped to kill this baby and hide her body! He deserves the d/p, or at least LWOP, right along with the POS that calls herself a mother. As for fat hog, lying, killer, mad-money swindling Casey and her nasty hubby, I'd like to see them BOTH behind bars for the rest of their sorry lives. I just hope it is soon.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97240 Nov 2, 2013
I'm sorry all, but I have to give up the computer for now so may not be back today. Big changes going on around here. Surprise, surprise. My son and g/d moved back home last night!

Long story, let's just say he and shack up g/f split up yesterday, it's been in the making for sometime (it appears to be for good this time) and he needs my 'puter this morning. Hasn't had time yet to set up his own. Hopefully he will today.

You ALL, everyone, have a wonderful day and a nice week-end; I'll see you when I can!
Canton, OH

#97241 Nov 2, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma, you all will have to forgive me for not knowing as much about these two cases as you all do. They came up at a time when about all I could do was lie around, weak in my misery, going out of town and to doctors almost daily and then the radiation and now the recovery. I'm back and some better, little by little, and hope to catch up real soon.
No one cared about either Eliana or Erica. NO ONE. They had no protector to even attempt to keep them safe, or even to make sure they were fed. Sweet Jesus; I just can't believe that there weren't other adults out there who KNEW the horrors these children were suffering but took no action to help them? The children in these families can't be blamed for not trying to stand up for their abused siblings.
They are nearly always bullied and threatened by the abusers to stay out of the way and keep their mouth shut, else they'll be next if they aren't already being abused and living in fear themselves. Many times the abusers will coerce and egg on the other children in the family to batter and abuse the frail helpless one the adults are already abusing. The helpless and tormented child TRULY has no one to speak up for them, feed them or try to help them. God bless him; I'm just thankful that James finally stepped forward to tell what he believes happened to Erica.
I'm not in favor of giving this b'stard Steven a deal for divulging where Elianas' body could be found, if that's what he did. This b'stard helped to kill this baby and hide her body! He deserves the d/p, or at least LWOP, right along with the POS that calls herself a mother. As for fat hog, lying, killer, mad-money swindling Casey and her nasty hubby, I'd like to see them BOTH behind bars for the rest of their sorry lives. I just hope it is soon.
Couldn't agree more Anne, I do not agree with the "plea deal" either if that is even the case for Steven. I too, hope he gets LWOP or DP, and yep, right along with her abusive mother! Hope its sooner than later for Casey and Sandy Parsons too, but for now, she is still running her mouth daily trying to come up with ways to find her not guilty for Erica's disappearance, and fraudulently cashing checks for someone clearly not living in her home. So, in her case, imo, this one is going to be a lil while yet.
Canton, OH

#97242 Nov 2, 2013
You have a good weekend too Anne, hope all works out for you, your son, and g/d. :)
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97243 Nov 2, 2013
ITA, I hope Steven does not get a plea deal, but I can't help but think he might. Yep, he should get the dp right along with the monster mom. If anyone else in that house knows anything, then they should get prison time too.

Everything Casey and Sandy say will bury them so let them keep talking cuz nobody believes their bs but them.

Annie, I'm sorry to hear about your son's breakup, but I'm kind a happy he and your GD are home with ya. It will be good company and help for ya. I'm sure your GD will still have some old friends at school so she'll adjust well and they'll all be home for the holidays!:)
lil ole me

United States

#97244 Nov 2, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
My FIL was raised catholic until he was twelve years old and ran away, claiming he hated catholics.(NOT!) Lived in a w'hore house and was raised by prostitutes from the time he was twelve, in Newport/Covington, Ky; even tho his heritage by birth was Jewish, then became a bar bouncer before mom got hold of the handsome devil, straightened out his life and made something out of him.
(Long story, how that all came about). He got my phony proper MIL from a good Kentucky family, knocked up and had to marry her. ha ha... my hubby was an early 'premie' and I was the one who figured out the truth, realizing 'mom' had lied all those years about the date of their marriage, but then gave a 50th anniv party when she would have only been married 5 1/2 months when my hubby was born. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Talk about breaking the crystal bowl, so to speak, I DID. I kid you not, some of these old folks had some very heavy skeletons in their closets.
Why would you delight in outing your MIL? That sounds like it was very painful for her and not your place to expose. And take delight in doing it. Shame on you.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97245 Nov 2, 2013
Go p'ss up a rope.

This old biddie was one of the meanest, snobbiest, phoniest, trouble makers that ever lived. God rest her soul; I hope she's found some peace now.

All she ever did was run from one to another carrying her tales of venom. I was DELIGHTED to finally find just one tiny little thing that SHE did similar to the crudeness she had held over everyone elses' head for years, usually making it up as she went!

Shame on me? She deserved it! None of us ever mentioned it to her anyway, since no one dared speak up to 'mom', so what's YOUR problem? Shame on YOU for poking an insult at me for having to live so close to this hateful old b'tch for so many years and having to tolerate her sickening phony crap against everyone else all the time.

Sorry to disappoint you, you silly dim wit, but the most that ever came of my revelation anyhow was that we all got a good laugh out of it including my hubby, the premie.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97246 Nov 2, 2013
Annie, lmbo about your ex mil. Yep, it's always fun to find out hidden secrets on some who claim to be sooooo perfect. Heck, it's not like you were the one who had a baby out of wedlock and hid it. You just found out that she lied. No fault in being smart....lolol
lil ole me

Hernando, FL

#97247 Nov 2, 2013
My goodness, what a Christian reply that was, full of understanding, kindness, sympathy and forgiveness.

I will pray that you can find some peace since you appear to be a bitter old biddy.

Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97248 Nov 2, 2013
lolol, is that comment to me lil ole me? I never claimed to be a saint, just a good ole Christian with a brain. I can careless if someone had a baby out of wedlock. There's no forgiveness needed and I am kind. I just thought it to be a bit funny that Annie knew the lie that was probably already known by many anyway. No hurt done....lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JRB 1,549,832
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) 7 hr BECHT is a rodent 151
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon weaponX 314,719
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Ms Sassy 63,859
Anthony Rosser, Mike Spinella, Andrew Rosser & ... (Mar '16) Jun 24 Erika 91
Tree removal Jun 22 RRemington 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Jun 22 MEGAN R 75

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages