Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98551 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Karma

Canton, OH

#96649 Oct 4, 2013
Sami wrote:
Ha! It was Karma who asked if the sis was in the suv.
They're friggen stupid. Trying to gang up and corner a suv with their bikes. If they cornered me and my family like they did this guy, I would have done the same exact thing. I would have cleared a path.
Hey Sami and Anne,

Oopsy, when I responded to that, I must not have been thinking clearly...lol, After reading your posts about it and seeing the video, I was thinking that persons sister was in the SUV with the man that was beaten. Of course we couldn't see all their faces but the idiots on bikes, I thought were all men. I do agree with you though, there are idiots that post here from time to time spewing ignorance and trying to get ppl rowed up.

ITA with what you would have done if this happened to you and your family. I would have done just that! Cleared a path, but the unfortunate thing, I saw on the news last night, the SUV driver while trying to get away got caught up in traffic. The bikers better be glad this man they attacked wasn't packin heat. Their family would have been grieving in a much different way. You said it best, not a gang...but a bunch of sissy *** punks!!
Karma

Canton, OH

#96650 Oct 4, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sami, this sounds like an absolutely HORRIBLE nightmare these people in the SUV encountered. I am not up on this and have not seen the videos, but from how you describe this, they were in a VERY dangerous situation. They are VERY lucky to be alive.
Re the post from "Thanks 4 Nothing"; just based on the name, I took this poster to be a sister of one of the bikers. If I was wrong, I apologize.
Have missed you all; I have not been doing well, but in just a few more days I should be able to get caught up again as radiation ends next week. xx00xx to all....
Mornin' Anne, hope you are feeling better soon!! What a relief for you that radiation ends next wk.:)

That was me .. lol ... you are probably right, most likely a family member of the punks that beat this poor man. I saw the one guys mother and wife boo hoo'n over what happened to their poor son/husband saying they wanted the SUV driver charged. Not a bit surprised by that. Every single time, a punk beats someone, shoots someone, kills someone, you can count on their mommy crying mercy for their child!! Their child that they "most likely" didn't raise, just allowed them to promote violence, carry guns, deal drugs, and intimidate! I personally, am sick of this behavior!
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96651 Oct 4, 2013
lol, I thought you figured he was talking about his sis being on the bike, but being sarcastic. Anyway, it made me laugh...:)

ITA, I said too bad the family or someone around didn't have a gun cuz all you would have to do is shoot the 1st one, then the others would scramble like the cockroaches they are.

They get no sympathy from me. They had no regard for any of the other drivers or pedestrians. I've seen true bikers rally for a cause and they're very respectful and cautious. These losers are azzholes. What if that were a TA kid or elderly driver? They would have most likely stayed stopped at the beginning and got killed. They and everyone in the vehicle sense we know by the witness that they did leave the driver of the suv for dead and then went after his wife. What were their plans for the 2 yr. old baby? Fu-- them.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96652 Oct 4, 2013
Yep, and I have a suv v8 and I would not hesitate to run over everyone of those mfers who tried to trap and stop me.
Karma

Canton, OH

#96653 Oct 4, 2013
Sami wrote:
lol, I thought you figured he was talking about his sis being on the bike, but being sarcastic. Anyway, it made me laugh...:)
ITA, I said too bad the family or someone around didn't have a gun cuz all you would have to do is shoot the 1st one, then the others would scramble like the cockroaches they are.
They get no sympathy from me. They had no regard for any of the other drivers or pedestrians. I've seen true bikers rally for a cause and they're very respectful and cautious. These losers are azzholes. What if that were a TA kid or elderly driver? They would have most likely stayed stopped at the beginning and got killed. They and everyone in the vehicle sense we know by the witness that they did leave the driver of the suv for dead and then went after his wife. What were their plans for the 2 yr. old baby? Fu-- them.
lol...nope just caught off guard. lol ;) Totally agree with everything said. If he (Mr. Lien) would have put a gun in their face, they would be attending funerals, not vigils for the hospitalized. Funny they are calling themselves victims but somehow, not one of them came fwd and identified themselves. Victims normally want to get their story across so something is done. Pleeease! Heard Edwin Mieses (believe he is the window basher and possibly tire slasher) hasn't had a drivers license since 1999 and has 5 outstanding warrants. Now, there is an upstanding citizen! <<rolling eyes>>
Karma

Canton, OH

#96654 Oct 4, 2013
Sami wrote:
Yep, and I have a suv v8 and I would not hesitate to run over everyone of those mfers who tried to trap and stop me.
You go girl!!
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96655 Oct 4, 2013
lol, Karma, yep, ya know I'm really cautious around motorcycles as I would never want to hit one cuz I know the damage it would do so I even try to always move into the next lane and far away from them, but did you see the other vids too? These idiots get in the same lane with you. They go on the dotted lines in between you and anothe car. They drive all around you. I know for a fact if I encountered these guys there would have been a prob. cuz I would have asked them what the f--k is their prob. Learn the he-- how to drive and stay the fu-- away from me. Ppl who were eating at cafes had to leave their tables and run inside the restaurants cuz of these freaks. They intercepted cars trying to get on the freeways, stopped vehicles and tormented everyone in their path. Fu-- them.

I believe Mieses is the one who is now paralyzed and in the hospital. He hasn't had a license in many yrs. He also has a long criminal record including prison time. Yea, his babies mama gets on tv saying what a victim he is, why doesn't she focus on her children instead having them around felons?
Karma

Canton, OH

#96656 Oct 4, 2013
O yea, I saw them terrorizing others. What I still do not get though, is why the police do nothing about it.

Yea, Mieses is the one in the hospital in a medically induced coma. I did see that about his long criminal record, no license since 1999, and warrants out. Right, his babies mama, and his mother are trying to bring a lawsuit against Mr. Lien. Saying Mr. Lien will be paying their bills. Hope they don't have that check cashed just yet. Really sickening when low life like these ppl terrorize others, then when they don't win the fight, they become victims and someone owes them their life savings!
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#96657 Oct 4, 2013
Hey Guys,

Gloria Allred is representing biker that was seriously injured. I knew she'd be camera ready,she always is. Anne, TGIF, you've about done.Yipeee
Last post for a week,going on vacation. Take care everyone.xoxoxoxo
Karma

Canton, OH

#96658 Oct 4, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hey Guys,
Gloria Allred is representing biker that was seriously injured. I knew she'd be camera ready,she always is. Anne, TGIF, you've about done.Yipeee
Last post for a week,going on vacation. Take care everyone.xoxoxoxo
Not surprised either Vic, she is sometimes as bad as Al and Jesse. Have fun on your vacation!! Seems like the perfect time of year to take one.:)
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96659 Oct 4, 2013
Yea, it's a shame an innocent guy is out celebrating his anniversary with his family and gets chased down and beat and now has to get and pay an attorney to defend him. Our legal system is so screwed up. This guy in the coma was a wannabe rapper so he had no income and didn't support his family in the 1st place when he was out of prison.

I can't believe Alfred. She and Pelosi both make me sick, they and their facelifts should retire already. They have no morals.

Have a great time with your family on vaca. Vic!:)
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96660 Oct 4, 2013


Look at this vid which shows their actions b4 the range rover. There are 6 vids in all. There is no way in Hell Gloria will win this.. Not to mention this guy is a habitual traffic law offender, He had his license revoked 14 years ago and even so he has gotten tics for still drving. He should have never been on the road and he should have never gotten off his bike to screw with a family in a suv. Actually, hopefully he and his thug friends will all have charges brought agains them and he and I bet many of them can be charged as habitual offenders which carries life if I'm not mistaken.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#96661 Oct 4, 2013
Anne, so glad your radiation treatments are almost done. Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Vic, hope you and your family have the best time ever on vacation.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96662 Oct 4, 2013


Here's vids where you can get 1-6.

Whe doesn't Gloria defend decent ppl who deserve to be defended like the guy in the suv? She's doing this to get her plastic face seen again.

Ya know, I use to know guys who road these bikes and it's bad enough hearing just a coup. riding up and down ur street and I did see them wipeout b4, but they didn't act anything like these guys. There wasn't a gang of them and they didn't endanger other ppls lives. I don't know how these idiots got away with this. The bad part is there were 200 calls and the PO knew this was planned b4 hand and they did nothing to stop it even after seeing what they did last yr. which was the samething. I know they can't chance chasing them as they're crazy and their bikes can go up to 150 mph, but they could have put up barracades and arrested quite a few at some point and they would have warned the others to stop. All said and done it is costing the taxpayers. One neighbor said about 300 of them meet at a head guys house and terrorize the neighborhood, scratching cars, scaring the sickly and elderly, riding on lawns and you can't say anything to them cuz they're violent. Can you imagine 300 of these losers on ur street? I actually like when I see the normal, mostly middle age bikers all ride together for a cause. They bother nobody and respect everyone. These guys take over the whole entire city.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96663 Oct 4, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hey Guys,
Gloria Allred is representing biker that was seriously injured. I knew she'd be camera ready,she always is. Anne, TGIF, you've about done.Yipeee
Last post for a week,going on vacation. Take care everyone.xoxoxoxo
Oh Vic!! Now see you are leaving for a week and I missed you! I am SOOo sorry, I had lots to discuss with you. I am only here for a minute, have just come back from my treatment and have to lie down now, but will try to come back later or tomorrow. HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL TRIP VIC! Hope you enjoy every minute of the beautiful fall foliage. Love & God Bless... A, w/xx00xx's
Karma

Canton, OH

#96664 Oct 5, 2013
Sami wrote:
Yea, it's a shame an innocent guy is out celebrating his anniversary with his family and gets chased down and beat and now has to get and pay an attorney to defend him. Our legal system is so screwed up. This guy in the coma was a wannabe rapper so he had no income and didn't support his family in the 1st place when he was out of prison.
I can't believe Alfred. She and Pelosi both make me sick, they and their facelifts should retire already. They have no morals.
Have a great time with your family on vaca. Vic!:)
Mornin' Sami,

Yes, our justice system is def for the criminals and their rights! I can never understand how murderers, child molesters, and rapists EVER get the luxury of living among society again. Those that break the law, Edward Mieses, continue to and of course, he is free to ride around w/o a license, intimidate ppl, terrorize neighborhoods, and the list goes on. Now that HE is the one laid up, Gloria is going to come to his defense. Not surprising but sad like you said, now Mr. Lien has to pay an atty to defend himself, when this man did NOTHING wrong!
Karma

Canton, OH

#96665 Oct 5, 2013
Cracking up Sami, "she is doing this to get her plastic face seen again". lol!!

As far as this ridiculous so called gang, I do not think it's going to stop until LE finally takes a stand to stop it! They make being afraid of them a lil too obvious, I am sure as they are riding thru neighborhoods, tearing up lawns, intimidating and terrorizing, ppl are calling the police. There is no way they would still be free to do this if the police would get involved. You know the only reason they are still out being fools is b/c they know they can, nothing will be done. They might want to be careful, we live in a diff world now, and some do not put up with it! They may come across the wrong one some day.
Karma

Canton, OH

#96666 Oct 5, 2013
Anne, hope you are feeling better today! Would love to hear what you have to say about these punks terrorizing a man while on a trip with his family. Just for ol Gloria aka/Al Sharpton to step up and defend the one that got EXACTLY what he deserved!!
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96667 Oct 5, 2013
GM ALL!

Annie, I hope you're feeling better real soon. Just think it's almost over. R&R is what you need.

Karma, ITA, the PO sit there and make it sound like they agree the bikers shouldn't be able to do this kinda thing, but at the sametime can't stop them? They had fair warning this rally was gonna take place and even 200 calls while it was taking place and they still couldn't stop any of them? I know they don't want to chase them cuz innocent ppl will get hurt cuz these bikers don't care, but they could have nabbed a few of them and then they would have warned the other the patrols are out in full force. There was an undercover NYPD riding with them too. Nope he didn't try to stop them and as far as I know he didn't even call 911. Luckily there was that good Samaritan that kept the suv driver and his wife from getting killed cuz bikers were grabbing her out of the car too after breaking her window. Yep, with the baby there too. God Bless the man who helped them.
Karma

Canton, OH

#96668 Oct 5, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL!
Annie, I hope you're feeling better real soon. Just think it's almost over. R&R is what you need.
Karma, ITA, the PO sit there and make it sound like they agree the bikers shouldn't be able to do this kinda thing, but at the sametime can't stop them? They had fair warning this rally was gonna take place and even 200 calls while it was taking place and they still couldn't stop any of them? I know they don't want to chase them cuz innocent ppl will get hurt cuz these bikers don't care, but they could have nabbed a few of them and then they would have warned the other the patrols are out in full force. There was an undercover NYPD riding with them too. Nope he didn't try to stop them and as far as I know he didn't even call 911. Luckily there was that good Samaritan that kept the suv driver and his wife from getting killed cuz bikers were grabbing her out of the car too after breaking her window. Yep, with the baby there too. God Bless the man who helped them.
O wow Sami, I didn't know that about the undercover NYPD that was riding with them. Thats a d*mn shame!!! Yes, kudos to the good Samaritan that helped, and put his own life in danger doing so. I can already see it now. The Lien family will probably receive threats, if not already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Freedomofexpression 318,398
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,621,395
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Can t Have It Bot... 64,007
News Debris hauler touts post-Irma prices as potenti... Sat Pam 2
Dentist in Coral Springs Fri DentistInCoralSpr... 1
News Mob Informant Claims County Judge Is Corrupt (Feb '09) Oct 20 Exposing Langlitz 4
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) Oct 20 sunseeker 137

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages