we all know that

Tampa, FL

#1400 Dec 7, 2012
this topic died
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#1402 Dec 10, 2012
When are these guys coming to the Northern District of Florida, 14th Judicial Circuit and Panama City, Florida?

IT IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY!

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/fbi-cracks-d...
flip

Tampa, FL

#1403 Dec 10, 2012
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
... A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY!...
try me
Marine One

Panama City, FL

#1404 Dec 10, 2012
When are these guys coming to the Northern District of Florida, 14th Judicial Circuit and Panama City, Florida?
IT IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY!
http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/fbi-cracks-d...
If this is true you know who to contact and it is not on here. Good luck.
David W Harbin Panamaed

Armonk, NY

#1405 Dec 11, 2012
I have been down ALL those avenues to a DEAD END.

The ones you want me to contact ALREADY KNOW!

The thing about TRUE FREE SPEECH is NO ONE CAN CONTROL IT OR WHERE IT GOES.

If you want to friend me do it on Facebook, feel free to do so.....I AM NOT HARD TO REACH.

I do not trust hardly anyone any longer, MUCH LESS AN ANONYMOUS ONE and as you well know I am not one to FORGIVE AND FORGET!
call girla

India

#1406 Dec 14, 2012
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (9654845045,,,
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#1410 Dec 19, 2012
Why is this discussion not updating?

Is it being monitored to prohibit free speech, too?

“Fred Scuttle 4 Prez.”

Since: Feb 08

Miami

#1411 Dec 19, 2012
Pam Bondi if she gets naked.
David W Harbin Panamaed

Lafayette, LA

#1412 Dec 19, 2012
Pam Bondi needs to go after some criminal indictments against these "insider" bank robbers!
anonymous

United States

#1413 Dec 19, 2012
Pam Bondi needs to go after some criminal indictments against these "insider" bank robbers!
Mr Harbin, Pam Bondi is one of "these insider bank robbers."

It's easy to see who's in the sack and who is controlled by the way they start out going to fix all these problems. When they get into office they realize they must toe the straight and narrow or they will become fishbait.

I wanted to respond to a comment you made about anonymous bloggers and such. While I understand your purpose for what you believe in and by the way I also believe you know what you are talking about as well.

When someone like you goes on the record using your real name it allows your enemies to "shoot the nessenger" so to speak.
The immediately have a target to shoot at; a person to discredit and an image to destroy. In your case unfortunetely they have worked overtime due to the amount of energy you have put into exposing them.

A trememdous amount of credible information is shared with the publie everyday through this modern technoligy by anonymous sources who can not afford the threats to the family and loved ones and/ or can not afford to be targeted at the job they must try to maintain in order to survive in this depression.

I encourage you to stop and think about your comments concerning anonymous bloggers and a man like you who can track every ISP address that visits his website can surely decipher the truths in anonymous posts from simply disgruntled folks with an ax to grind about a certain incident or topic.

You have made great strides in getting the truth out to a lot of people at a very large price to your name. That is obviously a price you can and are willing to pay to reach your goals. Everyone does not have that luxuary but that don't mean that don't have access to informatin and evidence that needs to be brought forth to the public who cares.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#1415 Dec 20, 2012
The STALKERS must have gotten wind of the FDLE investigation....etc....of Frank McKeithen's Bay County Sheriff's Office Cyber Crime Unit and why they do not investigate Criminal Stalking Complaints.
H Hoover

Panama City, FL

#1416 Dec 26, 2012
The STALKERS must have gotten wind of the FDLE investigation....etc....of Frank McKeithen's Bay County Sheriff's Office Cyber Crime Unit and why they do not investigate Criminal Stalking Complaints.
Why are you so scared? You have posted more lies on here than Jim Jones told his followers. Are you getting ready tell them to drink the Kool Aid? Why would you think anyone on here would really listen to you? Why do you think you are being stalked? Is the meth starting to wear off? I have heard about that side affect. If you would like to get off that crap, please let someone know. You are one of the smartest men I have ever read, but you need help.
moving on

Tampa, FL

#1417 Dec 26, 2012
H Hoover wrote:
<quoted text>

Why |||
||| and we go on in 13
God

Panama City, FL

#1418 Dec 26, 2012
moving on wrote:
<quoted text>
||| and we go on in 13
What does that mean?
Panamaed

New Canaan, CT

#1421 Dec 27, 2012
Who's blocking this discussion now?

AND WHY?
John H

Jacksonville, FL

#1426 Dec 29, 2012
I will not ever support Pam Bondi
importante

Spring Hill, FL

#1429 Jan 9, 2013
Learn ...synopsis.... RACKETEERING FOR DECADES....
This is the link/
que?
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#1431 Jan 10, 2013
PANAMAED BLOG TIP....OF THE ICEBURG

FBI Surveillance Of Occupy Wall Street Detailed

The few direct communications with banks that are detailed in the documents reveal little evidence of improper behavior. On Oct. 6, 2011, the FBI called Zions Bank to inform the bankers that "Anonymous hactivists" had distributed the personal phone numbers of "the CEOs of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase" online, implying that Zions executives might also be subject to such treatment per an impending Occupy rally in Salt Lake City, where Zions is headquartered. Zions declined to comment on the call for this article, but the bank -- which has about 2 percent of the total assets of JPMorgan -- has not been a target of Occupy rhetoric before or since the FBI call.

The only other banks named in the FBI documents are Hancock Bank, Peoples Bank, Bancorp South and Regions Bank -- all of which declined to comment for this article. The FBI attended a Nov. 16, 2011, meeting of officials from those banks in Biloxi, Miss., where someone from Hancock Bank warned attendees to expect an Occupy protest on Dec. 7 that could include a "sit-in" or efforts to "lock the bank doors."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/05/fbi-...
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1432 Jan 11, 2013
I'll support anyone who trys to get all Pills and Guns out of the State permanently. Amen
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1435 Jan 11, 2013
Banks are such lousy losers, this one is for the record books. Wachovia or as I call them Walk all over ya, now part of Wells Fargo because they walked over one too many people actually bounced a check of mine I gave Publix ( For food). On the 1st of the month around 6-8PM full knowing I would get my retirement check the morning of the 3rd.(Pending deposit notification_.

Walk all over ya somehow clears the check by morning on the 2nd (fasted check ever to clear, broke Carl Lewis record for speed) because they knew it put me in a over draft position. They are just one big prophylactic and hope most of Walk all over ya employers fell by the waste side. These folks were a waste.

Banks need more then a bail out, they have to go back to the old ways of dealing with customers and the general public, so everyone now tries to _______ them, they brought it on themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Brian_G 307,068
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,777
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min J RULES 71,234
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,316
adt fraud 6 hr Fraud Stopper 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,910
Review: G8 Van Lines 10 hr Conrad Parks 20
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance