Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#1289 Sep 27, 2012
This is it wrote:
Vet, Gator and Jesse is obviously have taken a liken to the bottle! Nope not voting for Mittens because he contradicts what he says…47% guys is the most mittens might get but I doubt that! Go ahead make fun of the President it's your choice HOWEVER when the debates come its going to be GAME OVER!
ROMNEY 2012 - FLIP/FLOP = CONFUSION
In the words of President Clinton - Do the math! Mittens is going to lose GOP based is not enthused at all! Romney cannot be Romney because he doesn't know who Romney is! Rush is a angry man and despicable! Sandra Fluke said she will be beating the streets to get people to vote! Right Wing GOPS are calling the President a better choice than Mittens!
Pray to Obama for a magic hopey-changey wand, and hope he uses it to vote for Mitt Romney, h the only candidate who knows how to lead our nation to a success, because Obammy sure hasn't figured it out for 4 years. LOL
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1293 Sep 28, 2012
The latest on Bain Capital indicates all the profits were harvested or hoarded as billionaires sometimes do. They hoard there money and create nothing. Romney is a windbag who hoarded.He didn't create any new jobs. I'll give him credit for being smart, smart to change his story depending on what group he talking to, he can be far rigth, center and far left at a moments notice.

Tax breaks for the rich just increass the amount they hoard, Trump admitted it, they keep score cards.

Vote Obama, it true, Obama Cares.
RightWingGOPer

United States

#1294 Sep 28, 2012
No one cares.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#1295 Sep 28, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
The latest on Bain Capital indicates all the profits were harvested or hoarded as billionaires sometimes do. They hoard there money and create nothing. Romney is a windbag who hoarded.He didn't create any new jobs. I'll give him credit for being smart, smart to change his story depending on what group he talking to, he can be far rigth, center and far left at a moments notice.
Tax breaks for the rich just increass the amount they hoard, Trump admitted it, they keep score cards.
Vote Obama, it true, Obama Cares.
Typical leftwing propaganda from the liberal windbag F M Jerryatrics. If Obama really cared about the USA, he would have exerted leadership in uniting the parties to work together and uniting the nation to support them. Obama won the presidency as a POSSIBLE leader who promised to do these things, and people not only fell for it, but they were excited about "Making History" with the first non-white guy in the presidency. Unfortunately, it has turned out to be the WRONG non-white guy. He took office as an inexperienced great non-white hope, and he has failed miserably. He needs to be replaced by someone, and the most unfortunate thing is, that no non-white person, male or female, is is the running, so the usual race card remarks are made if someone is a non-Obama supporter. Get over it; if Obama had done a good job the last 4 years, he would easily be a huge favorite. He is not; he will probably win this time, just as George W Bush won a second term, but like Bush's victory, it will not be a very popular one, because Obama has not done the things necessary to win the confidence of the nation. He might talk a good line, but he just hasn't produced. A great leader will be able to actually LEAD both parties into successful partnership...Obama has been too pompous or inexperienced to do this the way Clinton and other presidents have, which is why we really must elect someone other than Obama. He has has already had 4 years, and the results are extremely disappointing to anyone actually paying attention.
buried by prose

Tampa, FL

#1296 Sep 28, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> Typical leftwing propaganda from the liberal windbag F M Jerryatrics. If Obama really cared about the USA, he would have exerted leadership in uniting the parties to work together and uniting the nation to support them. Obama won the presidency as a POSSIBLE leader who promised to do these things, and people not only fell for it, but they were excited about "Making History" with the first non-white guy in the presidency. Unfortunately, it has turned out to be the WRONG non-white guy. He took office as an inexperienced great non-white hope, and he has failed miserably. He needs to be replaced by someone, and the most unfortunate thing is, that no non-white person, male or female, is is the running, so the usual race card remarks are made if someone is a non-Obama supporter. Get over it; if Obama had done a good job the last 4 years, he would easily be a huge favorite. He is not; he will probably win this time, just as George W Bush won a second term, but like Bush's victory, it will not be a very popular one, because Obama has not done the things necessary to win the confidence of the nation. He might talk a good line, but he just hasn't produced. A great leader will be able to actually LEAD both parties into successful partnership...Obama has been too pompous or inexperienced to do this the way Clinton and other presidents have, which is why we really must elect someone other than Obama. He has has already had 4 years, and the results are extremely disappointing to anyone actually paying attention.
can you cut to 12 words or less?

nobody can follow some 2500 characters - true?
VET GOT IT

Tampa, FL

#1297 Sep 28, 2012
VET wrote:
As I remember Clinton was the biggest liars to ever be in the White House but he had to ask Hillary first or get spanked.
VET ___
SPANKING IS WHAT YOU WANT
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#1298 Sep 28, 2012
buried by prose wrote:
<quoted text>
can you cut to 12 words or less?
nobody can follow some 2500 characters - true?
YES...for all the ignorant still Obama-worshippers...wake up, Fools!
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1300 Sep 29, 2012
<quoted text> Typical leftwing propaganda from the liberal windbag F M Jerryatrics. If Obama really cared about the USA, he would have exerted leadership in uniting the parties to work together and uniting the nation to support them. Obama won the presidency as a POSSIBLE leader who promised to do these things, and people not only fell for it, but they were excited about "Making History" with the first non-white guy in the presidency. Unfortunately, it has turned out to be the WRONG non-white guy. He took office as an inexperienced great non-white hope, and he has failed miserably. He needs to be replaced by someone, and the most unfortunate thing is, that no non-white person, male or female, is is the running, so the usual race card remarks are made if someone is a non-Obama supporter. Get over it; if Obama had done a good job the last 4 years, he would easily be a huge favorite. He is not; he will probably win this time, just as George W Bush won a second term, but like Bush's victory, it will not be a very popular one, because Obama has not done the things necessary to win the confidence of the nation. He might talk a good line, but he just hasn't produced. A great leader will be able to actually LEAD both parties into successful partnership...Obama has been too pompous or inexperienced to do this the way Clinton and other presidents have, which is why we really must elect someone other than Obama. He has has already had 4 years, and the results are extremely disappointing to anyone actually paying attention.
I think your absolutely positively wrong and your assesments are very inaccurate. I do believe Walls Street, the heart of America
has almost recovered from 6,500 to 13,000+. This is a important barometer as to the nations well being.

It seems to me you have to open your eyes more. Bush had us in such a deep hole, Rome wasn't built in a day either.

I like the term Jerryatrics, it brought a chuckle. Thanks
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1301 Sep 29, 2012
Somehow it is alright for you Jesse to listen to the likes of Hannity and O'Reilly who are paid handsomely to bash the President everyday, day in and day out. I have no respect for people who aren't objective in there thinking, just bash for bashing sake.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1302 Sep 29, 2012
<quoted text> YES...for all the ignorant still Obama-worshippers...wake up, Fools!
Your really don't think that Romney is playing you for a sap?

I think it's you sir whose being extremely foolish, voting for Romney, he's laughing all the way to the Caymans.

Hey Jesse, What's your tax rate?
This is it

United States

#1303 Sep 29, 2012
New Topic : E PLURIBUS ENUM out of many we are one!

Please subscribe Yes we shall move forward and yes we are building that! However I have another announcement:

THE REPUBLICANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN! They must be held accountable for their actions! Speaker Boehner (who cries) stated his mission is to unsit the President! However he will soon discover that his speaker-ship is at risk! Therefore he shall cry in the evening time on election night and he shall lose his right to speak over a broken house! Give the speakership back to Nancy and we shall forge legislation for the middle class!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#1305 Sep 29, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your absolutely positively wrong and your assesments are very inaccurate. I do believe Walls Street, the heart of America
has almost recovered from 6,500 to 13,000+. This is a important barometer as to the nations well being.
It seems to me you have to open your eyes more. Bush had us in such a deep hole, Rome wasn't built in a day either.
I like the term Jerryatrics, it brought a chuckle. Thanks
Jerry spot on. So went and checked Markets to see how Obama is doing. Observe; Stimulus plan to revitalize the middle class produced a beneficial return on investment. We have seen an impressive recovery in the equity markets from Bush’s stock markets lost of 14 years of gains. Markets had retraced the lows back to 1996 in less than 17 months. Greatest lost ,in market value, in our Nations history. Yes! Including any rolling 17 month period during the Great Depression.
Obama’s actions helped restore equity markets post a gain of 105% through April of 2011. During Obama’s first 27 months in office.
Making up most of the losses with gains to the DOW of 17.2%, S&P 500 25.3% and the NASDAQ 31.7%. Compare this to say Reagan first 3.3 years in office Reagan’s gains to ; DOW 6.86%, S&P 500 6.16%, NASDAQ 7.02%. Obama has surpassed most of his predecessors, including Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan!
Stimulus also stopped the decline in corporate profits that started under George W. Bush. Stimulus helped produce an increase of 22% per year in the first two years.
Latest up date to Markets; The Fed pledged Thursday to buy $40 billion in mortgage-backed bonds every month from large banks and other dealers in an effort to help free up capital and spur lending. The move is also expected to help push down mortgage rates, already near record lows, to further stimulate the housing market. The central bank said it would continue buying until the unemployment rate, which stood at 8.1 percent in August, decreases significantly.
Wall Street continued to cheer the news. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, which surged more than 206 points after the Fed announcement Thursday -- climbed another 53 points Friday to 13,593, its highest closing since December 2007. Global markets also reacted positively: the Hang Seng index in Hong Kong surged 2.9 percent, the Japanese Nikkei 225 index shot up 1.8 percent, and the British FTSE 100 rose more than 1.6 percent.
Obama has had the slowest growth in spending of any President in the past 60 years: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Now Jerry be patient with the Foxy uneducated. They have only mentors of the Rush Rove institutes that give them a crash course in; http://youtu.be/5WT1Vwlfyms

JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#1306 Sep 29, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow it is alright for you Jesse to listen to the likes of Hannity and O'Reilly who are paid handsomely to bash the President everyday, day in and day out. I have no respect for people who aren't objective in there thinking, just bash for bashing sake.
That's strange, when you appear to be the mouthpiece for Chris Tingle Down the Leg Matthews and Rachel Madcow and other Obama worshippers on the MSNBC spinwork.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#1307 Sep 29, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Your really don't think that Romney is playing you for a sap?
I think it's you sir whose being extremely foolish, voting for Romney, he's laughing all the way to the Caymans.
Hey Jesse, What's your tax rate?
You obviously don't need to move to Vermont, with all that sap from Obama's snakeoil dripping from your Obama-poisoned lips. My tax rate is right where I deserve it; if I don't like it there, I can use my brain or someone else's to use the tax code examples with which my own government has provided. What a shame that we do not have a president bright enough to be as successful as Mitt Romney.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#1308 Sep 29, 2012
This is it wrote:
New Topic : E PLURIBUS ENUM out of many we are one!
Please subscribe Yes we shall move forward and yes we are building that! However I have another announcement:
THE REPUBLICANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN! They must be held accountable for their actions! Speaker Boehner (who cries) stated his mission is to unsit the President! However he will soon discover that his speaker-ship is at risk! Therefore he shall cry in the evening time on election night and he shall lose his right to speak over a broken house! Give the speakership back to Nancy and we shall forge legislation for the middle class!
The Dumbocrats under the failed and incompetent non-leadership of Obama have not only continued the economic downturn, but have made it even worse. Just one more reason why the incompetent puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine must be voted out of office in November.
and who said what

Tampa, FL

#1310 Sep 29, 2012
Topix is listed under backwoods florida local

individual topix post from hither and yarn

so we pretend Spring Hill is the world

ouch time
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#1311 Sep 29, 2012
In spite of all the Tea Flavored obstructions WAY better off.“OR” you would prefer 4 years back when ;
Predators that walk amongst us.
Paulson admits deregulation has failed us all
By MarketWatch
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)-- You know things are very very bad on Wall Street when a guy like Henry Paulson -- Treasury secretary, solid Republican, and former Goldman Sachs CEO -- joins the crowd calling for more regulation over the financial markets.
Paulson spared no one in his criticism Thursday of the excesses of deregulation that has now created the worst global financial crisis in a generation, threatening the health of the U.S. economy, the savings of millions of Americans, and the survival of some of the biggest financial institutions in the world.
Wall Street and Washington both failed big time, he said. Wall Street invented new ways to make money by selling securities so complicated that no one could really follow which shell the pea was under. Fortunes were made on the paper Wall Street sold.
At the same time, Washington's watchdogs were dozing, tranquilized by the false assurance that Wall Street would police its own.
It's been obvious for years now that Wall Street could not be trusted, and finally official Washington agrees. The markets need a tougher cop to make sure that money-center banks, investment banks, credit-rating agencies, hedge funds, mortgage brokers and the rest don't let their own greed and arrogance ruin it for the rest of us.
"Regulation needs to catch up with innovation," Paulson said, and he was backed up by the rest of President Bush's working group on financial markets, including Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and Securities and Exchange Commissioner Chris Cox. Not a commie among them.
The housing bubble wasn't a flaw; it was a predictable outcome of a system that rewarded smart people small fortunes for conjuring up ways to persuade people to borrow more than they could ever hope to pay back. All the profits were taken off the table quickly, but the staggering costs are only now being paid by homeowners, shareholders, builders and the rest of society.
Paulson's proposals won't necessarily prevent a recurrence, but they are a humble recognition that the centerpiece of two decades of Republican economic policy have failed.
-- Rex Nutting, Washington bureau chief
Republicans have not strayed from their previous agendas other than to increase the probabilities of failure.
Now If you desire I can demonstrate what they are referring to. Hint; Paulson’s derivatives on Goldman Sach’s that he sold to Main Street. Let me know. Before these regulations on financials that Obama Passed in May of 2010 go into affect.{Volcker Rule}. You could make a bundle with Paulson’s simple formula garner vast sums of wealth..
3 years ago when republicans denied their own leadership on manufacturing issues; http://youtu.be/vPs1eMsK4Hw Yup same one that obstructs aid to hurricane, flood, fire, tornado victims would see the mass destruction of our manufacturing. Observe how he scrounges up $300 Million to give to Avondale shipyards, in Alabama to shut down and fire 5,000 employees. South Korea sends him their appreciation. That what you are about. Pitiful.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1312 Sep 29, 2012
<quoted text> That's strange, when you appear to be the mouthpiece for Chris Tingle Down the Leg Matthews and Rachel Madcow and other Obama worshippers on the MSNBC spinwork.
Thanks for the belly laugh,

If I sound like them, it pure coincidence, hey it must be the truth as well. The truth always rises to the surface.

Smart people think alike.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1313 Sep 29, 2012
<quoted text> That's strange, when you appear to be the mouthpiece for Chris Tingle Down the Leg Matthews and Rachel Madcow and other Obama worshippers on the MSNBC spinwork.
I was too busy watching the NFL billionaires (fools of themselves)make a debacle of pro football. As usual and customary billionaires get stuck on go or is that stuck

on "ego" and it takes them too much time to set there ego's aside.

So the entire public has to suffer and wait until they get there acts together. I wouldn't want Goodell job in a billion years.
Make no mistake, Romney will be the same and get us nowhere but lost again.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#1314 Sep 29, 2012
Ryan is pushing for SS.to Wall Street. We just had a good example just a couple of years ago as to why that would be a disaster for retirements. Memory of his lacking or perhaps lacking in other areas. One example; a disregard for responsibility to his senior citizens safety net. Perhaps Vegas could give SS. better odds than the elitist Wall Street's? Vouchers for the Vultures; Medicare? Now there is an obvious stacked deck corruption scenario. Consider insurance companies will know, before any one, how much is in the voucher. In no time at all, they will require 10% more than what is in voucher. Then 20%, Then 30% and so on and so on. Voucher in short time becomes nothing more than a discount coupon. One other fact that comes up. Why would they take this strategy for your health and retirement security if it is not for the continuous demise of your benefits. Cost of course, will continue to rise, as your new republican system shrinks in its responsibilities to their constituents. Dispersion of laborers productivity continues to increase to favor a minority of populace. That 59% of the senior populace voted for candidates of this nature to seek the demise of our seniors is a clear indication that they are not capable to be making the correct decision's for investment scenarios. Ryan and Rubio ,Bachman and most of the Right Wing republican indicate that they will seek to rob from the Seniors of our populace to advance their greed..
&#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,508,889
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 313,659
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr R Kramden 63,553
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
Let's Change Plantation's Name! (Oct '13) Sat xxx 8
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) Fri jpk338 261
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages