2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,002

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Read more
A Questioner

Spring Hill, FL

#3325 Apr 21, 2014
Got a question

Is it possible to do it right as a judge?

Heck "No"

Never saw a legal decion which satisfied everyone. If lucky 12% were satisfied; like spouses lucky must be there.

So-------Go Scratch
once upon a time

Lake Butler, FL

#3326 Apr 21, 2014
A Questioner wrote:
Got a question
Heck "No"
Never saw a legal decion which satisfied everyone. If lucky 12% were satisfied; like spouses lucky must be there.
So-------Go Scratch
two quare judges tried each other and reported they were both satisfied.

that's about the best it will ever get
Richard Finch

New Port Richey, FL

#3327 Apr 21, 2014
A Questioner wrote:
Got a question
Heck "No"
So-------Go Scratch
Are you drunk? What does that really mean? Maybe we need to check your green card. I meant your ID card, well we can't do that either can we? Sorry I said anything.
Bright Guy

Spring Hill, FL

#3328 Apr 22, 2014
Richard Finch wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you drunk?.
NOPE DOPE

poster made point that people are usually trying to be better than others and do not accept opinions of any bodyespecially judges

?comprende?
Panamaed

United States

#3330 Apr 25, 2014
The Panama City Church Murder and Church Looting Case is a SHAM!

BOGUS INVESTIGATION, INTERROGATION AND PROSECUTION.

WHY WOULD LAW ENFORCEMENT ABUSE, INTIMIDATE, COERCE AND STALK WITNESSES, INFORMANTS AND WHISTLEBLOWERS?

NO ONE HAS POSTED FOR DAYS....WATCH "THEM" COME OUT IN DROVES POSTING CRAP TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THIS VALID POINT!
eternal bush

Lake Butler, FL

#3331 Apr 26, 2014
George P. Bush anointed Texas land Commissioner!

http://www.dailypaul.com/312582/hispanic-bush...

‘Hispanic Bush’ Dodges Hard Question on Bush Family Nazi Financial Connection

Submitted by Veritas Aequitas on Mon, 02/17/2014

'The Bush Family history includes plenty of evidence that Prescott Bush was involved in Nazi financing out of New York’s Union Bank during WWII. The fact that this ‘next president’ is avoiding the obvious should tell you how well-groomed he is for dirty dynastic politics in America…'
Panamaed

United States

#3332 Apr 26, 2014
W. Edwin Lane, Jr., CEO of failed Coastal Community Bank, was found "suicided" at Panama City Mayor and FDIC Defendant in failed Peoples First Greg Brudnicki's Funeral home on month after the CHURCH Murder and looting of Robert Shawn Ellison of The Ellison Group .....AND INSIDERS REPORT IT WAS FROM A SHOTGUN BLAST...TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
Check out the details on Panamaed Blog.
gone

Spring Hill, FL

#3333 Apr 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
.. A SHOTGUN BLAST...TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
that is life

and then
Privatize Privatize

Lake Butler, FL

#3334 Apr 26, 2014
Little old Putnam County is the latest in the Bush Dynasty Privatize all the Dumps Schemes with Old Jeb Buttie Wayne Hulzenga - Fort Lauderdale coming in front and center on this scam..

Look Put Putnam County the Bush whackers are at your door !!!!

Putnam County is just one more county to be hood winked by David Dee the Bush Dynasty land fill privatization lawyer.

Some time David Dee works for Senator Charlie Dean's ACMS. INC land fill in Sumter County and some time he works on the pay roll of the county he and his handlers a robbing

In Putnam County REPUBLIC SERVICES, INC. was founded by Jeb Bush friend and associate H Wayne Hulzenga - Fort Lauderdale, Florida.Bush sits on the board of Swisher Hygiene Inc., which is chaired by billionaire H. Wayne Huizenga.

December 6, 2011- ACMS. Inc Attorney David Dee negotiated the deal representing ACMS right out! He stated the agreement would provide for the County to pay $500,000 to ACMS at the closing of the agreement (within 30 days of Board approval), subsequent to that, the County payments would be made directly to the contractor for construction of the landfill.for the County’s up-front payment for the right to dispose of two and a half million tons of solid waste at ACMS’ newly permitted landfill located in Sumter County (Bushnell), at a very favorable rate of $8 per ton. The Agreement provided for the County to make total payments of $20,000,000 upon ACMS’ completion of construction, and receipt of approval to commence operations of the First Cell of its new landfill.

April 24, 2012 in LAKE COUNTY, FLORIDA COUNTY ATTORNEY'S CONSENT AGENDA -

He worked for and got paid from both ends!

Approval of Letter of Engagement from David S. Dee of Gardner, Bist, Wiener, Wadsworth, Bowden, Bush, Dee, LaVia & Wright, P.A. for services regarding the preparation of an RFP and associated contracts for the collection and disposal of the solid waste generated in Lake County as well as other environmental and solid waste matters. Approval to waive any conflict due to his prior representation of Waste Services, Inc. or ACMS, Inc. Billing rate for David Dee is $225 per hour.

And in Putnam County David Dee claims to be working for Putnam County and helping them pull of the best privatization of their land fill possible!!!!

No one on this earth can legitimately serve two masters and David Dee is a criminal at large along with the powerful connections to Tallahassee and the Jeb Bush dynasty their intentions are to steal every last penny they can get from the public trough and they are doing a good job at it.

Solid Waste Director Larry Gast, Solid Waste Engineer Hal Boudreaux and attorney David Dee, who spoke in support of selling part of the landfill, tried to assure the public that safeguards were put in place to make the sale beneficial for taxpayers and the environment.

“I was hired by the county to help with the development of the contract that the county is now considering to enter into with a private company,” Dee said.“I’ve represented local governments and private developers throughout the state of Florida, literally from Escambia County – Pensacola – all the way to Key West.

Dee said that having previously represented private companies as well as Alachua, St. Johns, Marion and Putnam counties, he knew how to draw up a contract that would look out for Putnam’s best interest.

He is certainly not lying about representing "governments and private developers throughout the state of Florida" But the trouble of it is you have to do your deep homework to see who the real people are he is working for. In Putnam County it is billionaire H. Wayne Huizenga even though he has got so many names on his corporations he don't know what he owns!
Privatize Privatize

Lake Butler, FL

#3335 Apr 26, 2014
eternal bush wrote:
George P. Bush anointed Texas land Commissioner!
http://www.dailypaul.com/312582/hispanic-bush...
‘Hispanic Bush’ Dodges Hard Question on Bush Family Nazi Financial Connection
Submitted by Veritas Aequitas on Mon, 02/17/2014
'The Bush Family history includes plenty of evidence that Prescott Bush was involved in Nazi financing out of New York’s Union Bank during WWII. The fact that this ‘next president’ is avoiding the obvious should tell you how well-groomed he is for dirty dynastic politics in America…'
YEA! George Prescott Bush done a burglary of his girlfriends room. Her father and neighbors caught him "red handed." But even before Jeb was errected governor he made it all goo away. Google Murray Cohen and get the scoop. He gets in trouble in Florida and Jeb sends him to Texas.

Now George Prescott is the Texas Land Commish and Texas School Dollars Treasure.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/george-p-...

John Ellis Bush, Jr. aka JEBBIE gets srrested in Texas and they send him to Florida to run THE MAVERICK PAC. Fitting name I guess this whole bunch of criminals are mavericks indeed!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9373195/ns/us_news-...
Panamaed

United States

#3336 Apr 26, 2014
AutoNation, too.

Don't forget his buddy Scott's Benefactor Stephen Ross of HUD FAME.
halucinatory bubbler

Spring Hill, FL

#3337 Apr 26, 2014
that is what my cousin is......
yes An Hallucinatory Bubbler....
and I too bubbling are like he.........

and yet the bubbling creats some wonderment as to
the validity of the mysterious bubbles sprewn by our
posting kin,,,,,kin being Panamead my cousin

are we not all puzzling cousins?
yes all humans are related and cousins

Hi cousin!

Hence it must be proclaimed
WE ALL BEING COUSINS WE ALL BE THIEVES

and then too.......are we
where be the Blog

Spring Hill, FL

#3338 Apr 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
......check out the details on Panamaed Blog.
MISSING

Where, how, what

exist? doubtful
Panamaed

United States

#3339 Apr 26, 2014
If you could spell you could just Google "Panamaed"....butt.. .
no answer

Spring Hill, FL

#3341 Apr 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
If you could spell you could just Google "Panamaed"....butt.. .
avoid, at all costs, a valid reply
name the blog

Spring Hill, FL

#3342 Apr 26, 2014
love evasive ducking......."PARA" ducks again, as per usual
Panamaed

United States

#3343 Apr 26, 2014
If I post the link you CointelPro Moderators censor it....just like you did my REGISTERED USER "PANAMAED" BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT OF THE TRUTH COMING OUT .
okay

Spring Hill, FL

#3344 Apr 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
If I post the link you CointelPro Moderators censor it....just like you did my REGISTERED USER "PANAMAED" BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT OF THE TRUTH COMING OUT .
seems like you one each lost pain

as for us we won't fuss but will say

'says much, but is one miserable lost fool full of crap

he wants attension but as he admits nobody wants hiss tripe which is but garbage of his distorted mind

answer him not.......to annswer is to play fool to his fool
DONE

Spring Hill, FL

#3345 Apr 26, 2014
NOTHING MORE WILL BE SAID BY THE SCREWY SPELLER
..........PEACE TO ALL INCLUDING PARAMEAD
Panamaed

United States

#3346 Apr 27, 2014
You a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min woodtick57 1,207,368
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,386
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr King George 97,004
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 309,292
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,318
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 14 hr WelbyMD 54,569
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]