Coconut Creek Automall plans major ex...

Coconut Creek Automall plans major expansion

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Coconut Creek Automall plans major expansion. In it, Business Journal reports that:

The Coconut Creek Automall has big expansion plans for its facility at 4950 N. State Road 7. The Broward County Commission will hear plans on Tuesday for the 200,495-square-foot dealership to make a 50,005-square-foot addition and build a 200,000-square-foot auto storage building on an adjacent site owned by Pompano Beach-based Florida Shores ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

bill b

Cohoes, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Yay!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min EditorAtLarge 1,685,728
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 35 min Susanm 326,807
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 72,046
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) Jan 21 Donald Trump 34
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Jan 16 Never a tourest 98,659
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jan 16 Into The Night 64,397
Jan 15 Sheridan Bridge Jan 15 Yep 1

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages