Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Full story: Hartford Courant

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real.
Comments
7,561 - 7,580 of 7,946 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2013
Scientist

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

25 years from now, the average temperature will be 1 degree warmer....

Or 1 degree cooler. It will not be the same.

Guaranteed.
Scientist

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Global warmer is letting through more asteroids. You should buy asteroid insurance.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the citation dear. Was that because your right wing rags weren't written by anyone with climatology expertise.
tina makes up facts and then firmly believes them.

Showing her the maths won't change her mind.

Showing her pictures of beaches 2m above sea level that demonstate that empirically there is enough ice won't change her mind.

It's a strange combination of infant mentality and mendacity.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Wallop10 wrote:
The Troll PennyHD is ignored.
wallop10 gets walloped again and again yes another good day.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>wallop10 gets walloped again and again yes another good day.
That's not what YOU admitted to recently:

Previous post
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the wallop10 is accurate with its scientific science fiction and careful with its science. The issue with the wallpo10 is when you disagree with its scientific science fiction and science it goes on a rant calling name and gives out peanuts. So with that said anything posted by the wallp10 true or untrue becomes BS.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

From you, that's admission my science IS clear.

Your science is nonexistant. Straighten up and I'll quit voting you peanuts and calling you a troll.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what YOU admitted to recently:
Previous post
<quoted text>
From you, that's admission my science IS clear.
Your science is nonexistant. Straighten up and I'll quit voting you peanuts and calling you a troll.
Your arrogance always gets you to stick that proverbial foot in your mouth. I don't lose sleep or wake up just to get your approval. There are far more intelligent people in my circle of friends then you could achieve in a life time.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Your arrogance always gets you to stick that proverbial foot in your mouth. I don't lose sleep or wake up just to get your approval. There are far more intelligent people in my circle of friends then you could achieve in a life time.
Tsk Tsk. You admitted you don't have a degree now either, remember.
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes itís true I don't have a degree like you do. I will make an effort to learn BS so I could be just like you. Then I could post cut and paste useless scientific science fiction babble. Can you tell me what school you attended so I can be just like you?

So you are anything but believable.
Why the pretense posting under the initials PHD.

P stands for Penny is that right? But you must have known that would fool some people into THINKING you have a doctor's degree -- when you have nothing...

Since you hate knowledge/science so much, who do you go to when you need to see a doctor? The plumber?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk Tsk. You admitted you don't have a degree now either, remember.
<quoted text>
So you are anything but believable.
Why the pretense posting under the initials PHD.
P stands for Penny is that right? But you must have known that would fool some people into THINKING you have a doctor's degree -- when you have nothing...
Since you hate knowledge/science so much, who do you go to when you need to see a doctor? The plumber?
Again, no I donít have a degree in BULL S. only you qualify for that type of degree. So do to your limited mental capacity let me repeat. No I don't have that degree in Bull S. only you could qualify fort that type of degree. You do show all that you are the best and was top of your class. I bet they gave you that Bull S. Medal of Honor.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Scientist wrote:
Global warmer is letting through more asteroids. You should buy asteroid insurance.
Carbon comes from space and back up from the Earth when we burn fossil fuel; that's life.

I say, better we increase CO2 content ourselves, that way we don't depend on meteorites.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Carbon comes from space and back up from the Earth when we burn fossil fuel; that's life.
I say, better we increase CO2 content ourselves, that way we don't depend on meteorites.
LOL.

Ask your kids what they think of your post.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Again, no I donít have a degree in BULL S. only you qualify for that type of degree. So do to your limited mental capacity let me repeat. No I don't have that degree in Bull S. only you could qualify fort that type of degree. You do show all that you are the best and was top of your class. I bet they gave you that Bull S. Medal of Honor.
You wrote you have NO degrees, so it is a sham you post under the name PHD.

You are a mindless twit. I thought I'd ignore you. I've changed my mind.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Again, no I donít have a degree in BULL S. only you qualify for that type of degree. So do to your limited mental capacity let me repeat. No I don't have that degree in Bull S. only you could qualify fort that type of degree. You do show all that you are the best and was top of your class. I bet they gave you that Bull S. Medal of Honor.
to repeat:

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Actually, I posted its post in an old thread where it called itself "PhD."

That post mentioned "real scientist" and I inquired if it were the same poster. Its response was its usual name calling. No denial, though.

This happened about a month ago. I referenced that post several times.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

SpaceBlues wrote:
Actually, I posted its post in an old thread where it called itself "PhD."
That post mentioned "real scientist" and I inquired if it were the same poster. Its response was its usual name calling. No denial, though.
This happened about a month ago. I referenced that post several times.
It's obvious she doesn't know straight up.
Even her grammar is terrible.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
But she 'believes' otherwise. There were her posts today complaining about spelling and grammar aaandddd style "issues."
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

New ID for ph'd is IDLESS.

:-D

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
New ID for ph'd is IDLESS.
:-D
or CLUE-LESS
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
or CLUE-LESS
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
Your wrong you don't have a character to insult.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, though, a quantum leap forward...today's benefits. We need improvements, but they continue to come.
Now, create an all-electric Corvette--the fabled "Cor-Volt"--and I'm standing in line for the convertible model.
I remember you, a lawyer.

Did you hear Mississippi ratifies 13th amendment abolishing slavery ... 147 years late?

How can this fall between the cracks? Just wondering...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••