Pacific Time's Jonathan Eismann charg...

Pacific Time's Jonathan Eismann charged in Miami car crash that killed pedestrian

There are 1 comment on the The Miami Herald story from Jun 29, 2013, titled Pacific Time's Jonathan Eismann charged in Miami car crash that killed pedestrian. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Eismann, 52, who helped revolutionize local dining with restaurants like Pacific Time, Fin and Q, will be spared the obligatory perp walk if he surrenders to authorities within the next few days, a law enforcement source told Gossip Extra.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2013
United States has a particular problem with pedestrian deaths and injuries.

Older pedestrians are more likely to be injured or killed when struck by a motor vehicle than younger pedestrians.

Specifically, 4,749 pedestrians were reported to have been killed in motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2003. These deaths accounted for 11 percent of the 42,643 motor vehicle deaths nationwide that year. An estimated 70,000 pedestrians were injured or killed in motor vehicle collisions, which represents 2 percent of the 2.9 million total persons injured in traffic crashes.

http://www.walkinginfo.org/pedsafe/crashstats...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min THE DEVIL 1,251,581
Review: Law Offices Of George Castrataro 7 min itsoktosay 79
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min IBdaMann 53,987
You want me? Pay me 3 hr Gettinlucky 1
Review: Jumbolicious Technologies 4 hr Fran 4
Review: Dixie Cycle (Jun '09) Jul 1 YOU_WILL_SUFFER_1... 11
Review: Pompano Fitness (Oct '09) Jun 30 Gym Man 79
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages