The Chase Nightclub Now Open in Forme...

The Chase Nightclub Now Open in Former Christopher's Location on Oakland Park Blvd.

There are 2 comments on the Broward-Palm Beach story from Mar 7, 2014, titled The Chase Nightclub Now Open in Former Christopher's Location on Oakland Park Blvd.. In it, Broward-Palm Beach reports that:

Those mourning the closing of Fort Lauderdale nightclub Christopher's have something to look forward to with the Chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broward-Palm Beach.

greg kazarian

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 7, 2014
I hope the club is non smoking
Curiosity

Mountain View, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Stop posting the same thing all over the place. You are abusing my subscription to Topic.! SPAM violation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,536,068
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,403
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Choicerocks 314,354
News Gay Couple and Their 3 Kids Denied 'Family Boar... Thu Gremlin 9
News Principal of Deerfield Elementary reassigned pe... (Nov '06) May 24 Lawknows 636
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) May 23 Lucy 71
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) May 23 TRD 71,288

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages