U.S. exec. Chip Starnes held hostage ...

U.S. exec. Chip Starnes held hostage by factory employees in China for 5th day

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Jun 25, 2013, titled U.S. exec. Chip Starnes held hostage by factory employees in China for 5th day. In it, CBS News reports that:

Chip Starnes, co-owner of Specialty Medical Supplies, looks out a window at the company's plant on the outskirts of Beijing, China, where he says he's been held hostage by workers over a labor dispute, June 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#1 Jun 26, 2013
i love it! that's what he gets for sending his work out of the u.s. maybe this will change his mind about outsourcing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,457,903
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Moans6157 62,300
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr silly rabbit 312,664
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,270
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 hr Ize Found 71,230
News Fort Lauderdale: Woman critical after freight t... (Jul '08) Fri Leelee126 123
Review: Dixie Cycle (Jun '09) Nov 23 john Doe 13

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages