Cop admits on-duty sex with hooker

Cop admits on-duty sex with hooker

There are 53 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 27, 2009, titled Cop admits on-duty sex with hooker. In it, Newsday reports that:

An Egg Harbor Township police officer has admitted having sex with a prostitute in a motel room while on duty and in uniform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cope

Boyertown, PA

#44 Dec 13, 2009
:)))

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#45 Dec 18, 2009
Sexy Italian Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Aughhhh poor guy, I really feel sorry for this outcome, lost his job over a hooker, that sucks (literally) too bad he wasn't smart about it and met a nice girl in the one of the club bars, mur mur, Gypsies down in Borgata..played a little roulette with her, some slots, bought her dinner and then bought her drinks and went to the water club and then got laid...
That would take all night. The guy only gets a 45 minute lunch break.
Louise

Hicksville, NY

#46 Feb 9, 2010
He was probably a New Jersey transit cop from the Terminal in AC.
JArruda - North jersey

Stamford, CT

#47 Feb 9, 2010
Louise wrote:
He was probably a New Jersey transit cop from the Terminal in AC.
Was that his Night Stick he was using on the prostitute ?
That could be either Police brutality or wishful thinking !
JArruda / North jersey
Call 1 800 911

Pleasantville, NJ

#48 Feb 10, 2010
liner wrote:
Lose his pension? Now THAT's an expensive b j.
For a good time

“I think I can..”

Since: Nov 10

A.C

#49 Nov 2, 2010
Mr Neutron wrote:
He admitted having sex with a prostitute in a motel room while on duty and in uniform. He didn't take off his uniform?
Better yet, He paid for a hotel room? WTF, LOL!
Flyers Rule

Campbell, CA

#50 Nov 11, 2010
liner wrote:
Lose his pension? Now THAT's an expensive b j.
Good one
Gottheinfo

Dallas, TX

#51 Nov 16, 2010
Clark W Griswold wrote:
He not married, he's a worthless bully who can't get laid on his own, so he goes around acting like a tough guy and writing everyone tickets. Little turd blossom got what he deserved.
I know the guy, I'm telling you this first hand. Although, as a public employee myself, I think the official misconduct charge is a bit harsh.
Actually he was married at the time however he is divorced so obviously u did not know him
Bill Burke

United States

#52 Nov 16, 2010
Now isn't this special! These are the same clowns who jump all over the public, lock people up and sit in a witness stand throwing rocks at "the accused" Justice is not just blind, it's off the hook!
Now go to the Tilton Inn in on Tilton Road in E.H.T. and watch the men in blue suck up the booze while patrons are getting pulled over outside the bar for D.W.I.! I have seen squade cars laying in wait, outside of this establishment, layng in wait, while their buddys are inside getting faced. Do they face they same pile-on like you or me? Hell no! And they'll go cry to the media over their being laid-off Grow up!

“I think I can..”

Since: Nov 10

A.C

#53 Nov 18, 2010
Bill Burke wrote:
Now isn't this special! These are the same clowns who jump all over the public, lock people up and sit in a witness stand throwing rocks at "the accused" Justice is not just blind, it's off the hook!
Now go to the Tilton Inn in on Tilton Road in E.H.T. and watch the men in blue suck up the booze while patrons are getting pulled over outside the bar for D.W.I.! I have seen squade cars laying in wait, outside of this establishment, layng in wait, while their buddys are inside getting faced. Do they face they same pile-on like you or me? Hell no! And they'll go cry to the media over their being laid-off Grow up!
Most police are A*s-Holes with guns if you ask me,Lol.
i know the wife

United States

#54 Apr 2, 2013
Blaze wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not bitter just trying to explain a few facts here!!!! Do you think your spouse would stay married to you(if that's the case with this man) if you had to go home and explain why you had to lose your job, pension, you know a couple of life long achievements for something so stupid.
Actually she divorced his dumb ass and got the house and EVERYTHING worth a dime. He's such a loser. Too bad, the wife is pretty hot (& a lot younger than him). WTF was he thinking?
Curious George

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#55 Apr 22, 2013
Whatever became of him? I thought the punishment exceeded the crime in this case. Almost seems like he got railroaded. That's to say, it doesn't seem that the FOP did a very good job of protecting one of their own.
Mainland

Pleasantville, NJ

#56 Jan 26, 2014
Cops are PIGS rings a bell.

It gets boring out on the beat when you don't have small time junkies to abuse; or people to ticket for running yellow lights. Just another guy with a small pecker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Family Friendly Stores Jan 20 kelly 1
Trump! Jan 19 Josh 1
Get Your Own Screen Name!!! Jan 19 Josh 1
News A pot-growing seminar attracts crowd in A.C. (Sep '14) Jan 11 JOSH 2
News Hasidic Jew Who Converted to Islam Admits Makin... (Nov '13) Jan 3 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 98
Atlantic City Music Thread (Nov '12) Jan 3 Musikologist 12
the real truth about the jews Dec 29 Fitus T Bluster 2

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages