Man found shot dead in Pomona

There are 20 comments on the Nov 22, 2008, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story titled Man found shot dead in Pomona. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 40-year-old man was found fatally shot late Thursday in a residential neighborhood in Pomona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
lou

Fontana, CA

#1 Nov 22, 2008
how many unsolved murders in pomona?
Yolanda Blackshear

Anaheim, CA

#2 Nov 22, 2008
I think Pomona is getting worser everday it is to many unsolved murders in Pomona I just moved out of Pomona about 3 months ago and it is so sad because everyday I get online it is something about Pomona when is it gonna stop
cheeseburger

Long Beach, CA

#3 Nov 22, 2008
rip salt dog
LOL

Cedar Park, TX

#4 Nov 22, 2008
Yolanda, check your education. "worser" is not a word. It is getting WORSE in pomona because the residents that live there. They will make Pomona exactly the way they want to make it! Looks like it will continue in the downward spiral! Look at your city council, what a joke!! Take a look at Pomonas citizens, They do not care and choose to live in crime and filth! Quit blaming the police, the police can only make assumptions without the help of the citizens who are witnessing the criminal activities that take place within the city! Again a city is only as good as the citizens that live there, says alot about pomona! To the people of pomona "Quit blaming others and take a look at yourselves"
LOL

Cedar Park, TX

#5 Nov 22, 2008
"Salt Dog" Nice!!!!! "Cheeseburger" the names probably fit you well!!!!!!!!! Go back to school and get some education, might serve you well!
Zeke from Cabin Creek

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 22, 2008
Hey LOL or loser of losers. Who made you English professor. At least Yolanda knew to capitalize the city's name.
WORSE in pomona.....alot about pomona! To the people of pomona...Take a look at Pomonas citizens, They

Pomonas? capitalizing They after a comma.
Wow, you ain't got a brain god give a piss ant

5thdistrictresid ent

Duarte, CA

#7 Nov 22, 2008
Hey LOL - you jerk. Some of us in Pomona really care about what goes on in our City. Illegals make it a crap hole.
U of O Prof

AOL

#8 Nov 22, 2008
LOL you are correct. Don't worry about Zeke From Cabin Creek. Forgetting to type Pomona's and accidentally putting Pomonas is only a typo. But "Worser" is just ignorant.

But you are right about Yolanda Blackshear. Have you wondered why she likes to blame the police? Wonder why she talks more like a criminal than a decent citizen?

Because on 01/12/2004 She was arrested for EMBEZZLEMENT and convicted.

The next month on 02/10/2004 Yoland Blackshear was arrested for PETTY THEFT

And last month on 10/17/2008 Yolanda Blackshear was arrested for BURGLARY and PETTY THEFT.....
... and, an enhancement was added for PETTY THEFT WITH A PRIOR.

So,LOL, maybe this explains why YOLANDA BLACKSHEAR talks so much smack about the police. That's the way low-life sleazeball criminals talk. You wondered why she talks more like a criminal than a decent citizen? Because she ISN'T a decent citizen, she IS a criminal. And most criminals don't get caught every time they commit a crime, so we can only guess how many other crimes have been committed.
U of O Prof

AOL

#9 Nov 22, 2008
But don't take my word for it. Go to the San Bernardino Superior Court site at Open Access to check for yourself. Paste the URL below to your browser to get to the site.

http://www.sbcounty.gov/courts/genInfo/openac...
LOL

Cedar Park, TX

#10 Nov 22, 2008
They should drop a bomb on that fckd up city! full of crime and gangs.
LOL

Cedar Park, TX

#11 Nov 22, 2008
I agree with you U of O!!! Stop blaming the police, seems the guilty are the only ones that blame the police!!
U of O Prof

AOL

#12 Nov 22, 2008
Yep, I was kind of suspicious of the way Yolanda Blackshear always criticized the police. In other blogs she has done even worse and called them pigs and said for the police to kiss her ass. So I did some checking and found that YOLANDA FAYE BLACKSHEAR was actually a criminal. And not the innocent citizen that we thought she was. But instead was part of the problem. When peole consistently blame the police for everything you can usually bet that they are on the wrong side of the law.
Pomona Voter

Apo, AE

#13 Nov 22, 2008
5thdistrictresident wrote:
Hey LOL - you jerk. Some of us in Pomona really care about what goes on in our City. Illegals make it a crap hole.
Illegals make it a crap hole? Illegals don't vote... Its the idiot citizens of Pomona that voted dipshits like Rothman as Mayor and 22 year old college kids that have never held a job onto the city counsel to manage millions of dollars that are the problem... Seriously, you think its bad now, give it a few months, once our very own three circus has had time to take their seats and really F___ things up.
Pomonaboy 7

Eugene, OR

#14 Nov 22, 2008
U of O Prof and Lol, I also had my suspicions about Yolanda Blackshear being part of the criminal element. I too had read some of her other blogs and so many of the times it seemed like just another opportunity for her to mouth off about the police. Thanks UofO prof for exposing her for what she is. And thanks for bringing my attention to the San Bernardino Court Open Access site. I think I'll use it to look up a few other people I have suspicions about! Lol, thanks!
Pomonaboy 7

Eugene, OR

#15 Nov 22, 2008
Pomona Voter, illegals may not vote, but they sure do contribute their share of making it a craphole. Can't blame it all on them, but they added a lot of crime, drunk drivers, unlicensed drivers, uninsured drivers, unregistered vehicles, and . . . .just for fun, take a ride down to the DPSS (Welfare office), walk to the middle of the room. Stand there and gaze around the room to see who is there. As a Mexican-American myself, I can easily tell another Mexican-American from an illegal. And let me tell you, that office if FULL of illegals. It's true, that many come here to work. But there are a hell of a lot that end up getting free money from us.
Gato loco

Irwin, PA

#16 Nov 22, 2008
Its not safe,, thats Cherrieville Pomona, Los Cherries, Los Dukes, Mas Locotes, area,, move vato! lol
lou

Fontana, CA

#17 Nov 22, 2008
illegals/blacks always vote democratic. weklfare. foodstamps. cheap housing, free medical don't have to work, why not!
Stop the Ignorance

San Bernardino, CA

#18 Nov 22, 2008
All you ignorant people need to get a life! Instead of talking trash, step up and do something about it. Its easy to hide behind your laptop and write nonsense.
I do believe Pomona police need to redirect their efforts from checkpoints and prostitution to actually dealing with felonious crime. They are concentrating on the bottom of the list of Pomonas problems.
Gato loco

Irwin, PA

#19 Nov 22, 2008
Paste my URL prof,, see what ya get you dipshit!
Gato loco

Irwin, PA

#20 Nov 22, 2008
Should I correct that U of O Prof?? lol, cockroach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The lies Chris Jeffers said about water 53 min never ending 4
How stupid is Glendora and water 57 min slap happy 8
Where Are The Most Dangerous intersection or st... 1 hr still water 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Manhattan Beach Dude 29,622
Social Media has condemned Glendora bad buildings 3 hr s media 6
Allah gave them camels 5 hr stark reality 5
Avalon Bay builds fire traps 6 hr stark reality 10
More from around the web

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]