Why do gangs kill the innocent?

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

The shooting death of 3-year-old Ethan Esparza of Pomona could have been avoided if gang members had followed their code, some gang experts said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
breyonna

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Judged:

i think that all gang bangin is stupi no matter how you put it its dumb and they go out and kill innoncent people.thats dumb i hope they know that they are killin themselves.

“Airborne mama on a oneway trip”

Since: Apr 08

Littlerock, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Judged:

Because they have no value or human life. Gang turf is more important to them. It's all about greed and drugs. These guys show no remorse, when they kill a child.
Confused

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

Because they are weak.

“Support Our Troops!”

Since: Oct 07

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

Judged:

Gang members are murdering criminals. Criminals prey on the innocent.
GangMembThreaten edWitness

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

I desperately need any Community, Org., Media to help me to speak out the truth. I worked for a non-profit organization in Riverside county. I found out and reported fraud, mishandled public fund, illegal activities, and hiring illegal immigrants for years to the company. I got retaliations, discrimination, harassment, and finally terminated. I reported to Governorís, other government agencies, and I filed complaints with EEOC, DFEH and Labor Boards in Santa Ana. They all played politics in my case. The governorís office did not do anything and DFEH dismissed my case and recently Deputy Labor Commissioner called me on the phone to dismiss my case as well.

“Support Our Troops!”

Since: Oct 07

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

PoMoNaS FiNeSt

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

Judged:

Because they are tight like that!! O G's

Littlerock, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

PoMoNaS FiNeSt wrote:
What is an OG anymore. Gangters gon't live long anymore to be considered OG. The only OGs I see are those that are in prison and have been there awhile. They are for the most part broken down and useless. The new inmates don't even have respect for them. If you are not saying that in sarcasm, you have two places you will end up and soon. Prison or the grave.

Littlerock, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Sylmar Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
not in prison....their buttholes don't stay tight for long
They are to busy trunking big shanks up thier a** for some stupid shot caller. Now what real man would stick something up his a** just because another guy told him to. Have you ever seen how easily they fold in an interogation room. They always blame clowny for pulling the trigger. That's how tight they are.
FRIENDLY ME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

state RN wrote:
<quoted text> What is an OG anymore. Gangters gon't live long anymore to be considered OG. The only OGs I see are those that are in prison and have been there awhile. They are for the most part broken down and useless. The new inmates don't even have respect for them. If you are not saying that in sarcasm, you have two places you will end up and soon. Prison or the grave.
IT MEANS ORIGINAL GANGSTER

Littlerock, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

FRIENDLY ME wrote:
<quoted text>
IT MEANS ORIGINAL GANGSTER
Actually it was sarcasm. I was just making a point that there are no OGs anymore they are either in prison or dead. I mean you can't be a teenager and be considered an OG. So many end up dead or in prison at such young ages that the term OG will soon be forgotten.
FRIENDLY ME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

state RN wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it was sarcasm. I was just making a point that there are no OGs anymore they are either in prison or dead. I mean you can't be a teenager and be considered an OG. So many end up dead or in prison at such young ages that the term OG will soon be forgotten.
Those are called (YOUNGSTERS)they claim there from the hood but all there good for is following orders by the OG'S!!!

Littlerock, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

FRIENDLY ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are called (YOUNGSTERS)they claim there from the hood but all there good for is following orders by the OG'S!!!
You are so right. Even in prison, they do nothing but follow orders. They get sent to the hole, and the shot caller (OG), still gets to walk around like his shit don't stink.
FRIENDLY ME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

state RN wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right. Even in prison, they do nothing but follow orders. They get sent to the hole, and the shot caller (OG), still gets to walk around like his shit don't stink.
yup yup your I agree.. But these stupid little kids think they have to proof shit to the other idiots next thing you know they are in jail and none of his homies are visiting... Only the family!!

Littlerock, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

FRIENDLY ME wrote:
<quoted text>
yup yup your I agree.. But these stupid little kids think they have to proof shit to the other idiots next thing you know they are in jail and none of his homies are visiting... Only the family!!
You want to know something that is sadder. When they go to visiting they take thier kids. Sometimes the kids are dressed with baggy pants and long shirts just like little gangbangers. The women who take the kids know that the child will end up in prison or dead yet they still want them to growup to be just like dad.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Why do murdering gang bangers wear crucifixes?
Do they think they will be forgiven?

Littlerock, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Why do murdering gang bangers wear crucifixes?
Do they think they will be forgiven?
Not only that but many get the virgin Mary tattooed on thier backs. I just don't get it. I think they are just arogant enough to think that all the killing is justified.

“SINFUL ROCKIN YOU HOES!”

Since: Mar 08

EL MONTE,CA -THaTs RiGhT!-

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

PoMoNaS FiNeSt wrote:
dumb bitch they killed a 3 year old dumbass.
FRIENDLY ME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

SINFUL FROM EL MONTE wrote:
<quoted text>dumb bitch they killed a 3 year old dumbass.
RIP??? Matt Zabaneh?????
Omnabi

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

coz they're stupid and take pleasure in other's suffering,just like is happening to poor african foreigners in SA..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pomona Discussions

Search the Pomona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Douglas Tessitor be expelled from Glendora 1 hr deport commish 23
Glendora commish is KKK 1 hr deport commish 6
Mark Smith Humiliated Again 1 hr deport commish 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr spoon sides 200,315
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 10 hr Ronald 2,251
•••
•••

Pomona News Video

•••
•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE