Anonymous

Ontario, CA

#1 May 3, 2010
This is the best barbershop in pomona. The way the barber's make you feel when you are in there is like your at home. To me this place I give 5 star's
Terri

Ojai, CA

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Recommended to me and I was very happy. Aubrey did a great job.
Shamari

Dallas, TX

#3 May 18, 2011
Hands down Headsprung is the best barbershop in pomona! Not just the fact that you're going to get exactly what you came to get but its also home away from home! IF U DNT KNO U WOULD WANNA KNO!
JACK ABBOT

Alhambra, CA

#4 May 26, 2011
BEST BARBER SHOP IN CALI NOT JUST POMONA GREAT ENVIORMENT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS ALL THE BARBERS ARE TOP QUALITY AND GREAT PRICES!!!
Semaj

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2012
When do they open? On a wednesday
Terrence

Ontario, CA

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Aubrey is hands down the best barber I've had in Years, and one of thee best at headsprung barber shop. He also cuts my sons Tj's hair. those hair cuts are much appreciated Aubrey.
Christine

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
headsprung Barbershop is HORRIBLE!!! The barbers take an hour on a wack haircut.
Renee

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Who was your barber? So i know not to let them cut my son hair!
Christine wrote:
headsprung Barbershop is HORRIBLE!!! The barbers take an hour on a wack haircut.
Leo

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Christine wrote:
We deeply apologize for your bad experience u had at headsprung barbershop. Christine, please allow us to correct and make right whatever went wrong. Let me know who u r and we will take care of u. Your next service is on me. Again we apologize. Thank u for your feedback.
Dabnis Brickey

Corona, CA

#10 Dec 7, 2012
On my way up there now as soon as Peaches come pick up her sons PS3 controller....The shop is 5 stars and the cuts are proper.....all the barbers are good.......even learn a couple things while waiting........good place to be
Sexy Kitten

Downey, CA

#11 Jan 6, 2013
HeadSprung is thee best barber shop in pomona.. They are cool and chill. Plus they make u feel comfortable while you are there. They have very talented barbers. Best of all they have the hottest barber EVER! LEO :)
Sexy Kitten

Downey, CA

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
We deeply apologize for your bad experience u had at headsprung barbershop. Christine, please allow us to correct and make right whatever went wrong. Let me know who u r and we will take care of u. Your next service is on me. Again we apologize. Thank u for your feedback.
There is nothing horrible about headsprung. By you wanting to fix the bad experience is by far awesome. Keep up the good work Leo. HeadSprung #1
Aubrey

Upland, CA

#13 Apr 3, 2013
We at Headsprung very deeply appreciate the comments about our barbershop. Hope to see ya soon!!!!!!!!! to all have a blessed life!!!!!!!
Brandon

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Headsprung is the best baber shop in pomona but they dont use the L blades for the fades or line ups they need to start using them asap rocky
Ed C

Tustin, CA

#16 Jul 25, 2013
Headsprung is a Great barbershop with Excellent barbers and service especially my barber my Lil Brotha Leo, I travel all the way from L.A. to get my son and myself a cut. Chad always has the clients in the shop on their toes with his wit and conversation from sports to personal situations. It's a shop that's entertaining as well as relaxing to go too get a haircut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Record number of mail in votes 52 min Rainbow 1
tessitor smack down 54 min Rainbow 14
Bidwell meeting stunk 56 min Rainbow 19
Glendora has become a dysfunctional city 58 min Rainbow 22
Crazy Chris Jeffers says 1 hr Rainbow 7
Received a phony flier today 1 hr Rainbow 7
More on Athens paying Irwindale bills 1 hr Rainbow 3

Pomona News Video

Pomona Dating
Find my Match