Pomona, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
All together
StopIllegalSurve illance

Norco, CA

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Pomonian wrote:
All together
Elaborate on your question. I used to think that society and/or the government had a solution to its problems but my experience in the public sector has led me to believe that nothing or no one will ever make any change for the positive. So, yes society is intentionally set up for failure as long as there are greedy people. For example, I would've never believed that the government has a surveillance program in place to harass its own citizens that refuse to tolerate corruption or injustice.
Killuminati

Pomona, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2013
EYE SEE YOU
StopIllegalSurveillance wrote:
<quoted text> Elaborate on your question. I used to think that society and/or the government had a solution to its problems but my experience in the public sector has led me to believe that nothing or no one will ever make any change for the positive. So, yes society is intentionally set up for failure as long as there are greedy people. For example, I would've never believed that the government has a surveillance program in place to harass its own citizens that refuse to tolerate corruption or injustice.
StopIllegalSurve illance

Norco, CA

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Killuminati wrote:
EYE SEE YOU
<quoted text>
BIG DEAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr tom wingo 29,852
1977 murder (Sep '07) 8 hr Jimson Girl 31
Chief Staabs makes a improper phone call 20 hr Ho Hum x2 point 2 9
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Jul 29 TIMER ACK MOBB 239
News City Council Cuts More Than $300K In Funding Fr... Jul 29 Sandy 1
CVUSD In the News Jul 29 Shirley 5
Poll Gangs keepin it G... (Jul '09) Jul 26 freejasper 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages