Why is Mark Smith afraid to post on P...

Why is Mark Smith afraid to post on Patch?

Posted in the Pomona Forum

My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#1 May 13, 2011
My Guess...he knows there are rules they don't have here on Topix he could not abide by due to his lack of manners and civility. He also knows that he would be laughed off that site. What do you say Mark?
Soapy

Covina, CA

#2 May 13, 2011
Gold Line Authority No Longer Considering Second Parking Structure Option, the city of Glenodra, Ca officials have serious concerns about traffic safety or lack of on any of hteir projects planned inside Glendora's city limits.

Douglas Tessitor and his gang has tried to pull and end run around the Gold Line Construction Authority at several of their Glendora based meetings. But how could this be, Glendora and Douglas T. have known since 2005 what, where and how this project was going to be built and constructed.

What took them so long to express their 'fears'?

Just somemore political 'grand standing' by Douglas and his cronnies in city hall. Douglas has enlisted the help of Hazel Lodevico-To'o
from the Glendora Patch to spread his lies and half-truths.
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#3 May 13, 2011
You wear a skirt in your private moments don't you Mark? You're the most afraid guy I've ever seen. Keep hiding, it's all you can do.
Sudds

Monrovia, CA

#4 May 13, 2011
MaryAnn Love met a fate of being fired when she went against the wishes of the Glendora, Ca. city council, who did she work for?

why it was the SGVTribune, maybe Hazel could have the same fate befall her if she doesn't play ball and write the stories how the city council wants her too?
Wish Mark Well

Sylmar, CA

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Mark if there existed a chance of a cure we would wish you well, but at your age you will, in all likelihood go through the rest of your life with this affliction.

Soon there will be constant drooling followed by uncontrolled nonsensical outbursts of “KKK, Racist. Glendora 91741, lights are out, beware of weeds, water is leaking” and progressively more depilating symptoms.

We hope you are able to make peace with the demons cursing though your head and are able to find someone to care for you when you are unable to.
Scatter

Monrovia, CA

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Must have been a good MOU that was passed around now wasn't it?
The Last Post

Sylmar, CA

#7 Jul 13, 2013
The Last post to the John Harrold web site

It was taken down shortly after the following post.

"I want to publicly thank John Harrold for his web site.

Without it, the voters of Glendora may actually have been fooled and left un-informed, and might have voted for Kristin Parisi instead of Davis and Murabito. But with the help of this site and the help of Mark Smith and Ed Brubaker, Glendora was spared that embarrassment.

Thank You John!

Without this site the residents of Glendora might actually take the comments of Ed Brubaker and Mark Smith as fact. With the help of this site, we all get to see just how big of fools and liars these two guys really are.

Thank You John.

Without this site, the public and the Glendora PD wouldn’t be aware of Mark Smith and Ed Brubaker's addiction to voyeurism. We might never have know how attached he is to a pair of binoculars.

Thank You John.

Keep up the great work.

The voters of Glendora thank you John".
Spiddlerss

Monrovia, CA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Sorry Charlie the deed his done and you and your kind are toast. Just cheap noise like what comes from Gene Murabito and Douglas Tessitor, now Joseph Santoro what following the law means.
Changed Often

Sylmar, CA

#9 Jul 17, 2013
The Unhappy people of Glendora:ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY ,KRISTIN PARISI, JOHN HARROLD, MARK SMITH, ED BRUBAKER, ADDIN TIPPY RUDD, and SHARON GREEN like diapers need to be changed often and for the same reason
Inventive too

Monrovia, CA

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Sorry Charlie the deed his done and you and your kind are toast, you'll have to march to the new drummers beat.

Just cheap noise like what comes from Gene Murabito and Douglas Tessitor, now Joseph Santoro what following the law means.
John Q Public

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 17, 2013
Smith shooting off his mouth like he has for years but the results are always the same. Nobody associated with him has any say in how Glendora is run and never will have a say. Those people who aspired to have some type of say can thank Mark for their losses. The majority of the town knows Mark is a psychotic hateful racist cowardly little punk who lives to go to meetings and posts his insane little hate here showing daily what a worthless piece of crap he is. You don't impress anyone Smith, you never have. You're human lint, a nobody that will go through life that way and be remembered as the town loon. Now go on with your lies and craziness and we'll all laugh at you boy.
K clubers

Monrovia, CA

#12 Jul 17, 2013
The previous post was brought to you by the Glendora, California Boom-Town RATS.

Sorry Charlie the deed his done and you and your kind are toast, you'll have to march to the new drummers beat.

Just cheap noise like what comes from Gene Murabito and Douglas Tessitor, now Joseph Santoro what following the law means.
cant be harsh

West Hills, CA

#13 Jul 17, 2013
More sick garbage from the past by losers.
Az is what

Monrovia, CA

#14 Jul 17, 2013
Glendora, California - times.

Ken Herman was a well known fibber and altered the truth, he hated children and women, both of which he publically attacked.

Gene Murabito need I say more this poor example of
moral decay, a used wipe clone of Ken Herman.

Now the mess is starting all over again with the Rail Condo's across the street from the Post Office at Ada and Glendora Avenue.

Still the Bankruptcy sale of the Gangi Walk Up Condo's were so funny to see, a big banner hung across the South facing side of the project. It faced the Bank of America building on Vermont Avenue.

Keeping the insiders fed with tax dollars from the cities coffers.
John Q Public

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Really Mark, take a look at who sits on the council, any of your pals there? You are the reason they are all obscure. Feel good about it Mark? I hope so. This rat chews you up and spits you out when ever I feel like it dummy, never gets old. Now roll over and give Eddie a good night peck.
Sloup

Monrovia, CA

#16 Jul 17, 2013
Glendora, California - times.

Ken Herman was a well known fibber and altered the truth, he hated children and women, both of which he publically attacked.

Now the mess is starting all over again with the Rail Condo's across the street from the Post Office at Ada and Glendora Avenue.

Still the Bankruptcy sale of the Gangi Walk Up Condo's were so funny to see, a big banner hung across the South facing side of the project. It faced the Bank of America building on Vermont Avenue.

Keeping the insiders fed with tax dollars from the cities tax coffers.
How Mark Works

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jul 17, 2013
More people in town read Topix than you think Mark and they see there's nothing in you that resembles a man. You've taken it up the ass here more than Rock Hudson on a summer cruise. Enjoy yourself boy.
Sloup

Monrovia, CA

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Glendora, California - patchy times.

Keeping the insiders fed with tax dollars from the cities tax coffers. Gordon, Kent, more to come!
cant be harsh

West Hills, CA

#19 Jul 18, 2013
why in the world do so many post so much garbage, what a waste of time.
So On

Monrovia, CA

#20 Jul 18, 2013
The stories that get told by the 1% is incredible, but then again wen the truth is told then the 1% get upset and rant and rave etc. Just looka Dopulas Tessitor and Gene Murabito and of course Joseph Santoro all of them have had their hands slapped real hard lately.

Glendora, California has some real clowns operating city hall and CITY COUNCIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 min CPEM 29,853
The Bones of Molly MacLeod 13 min Max Storm 7
Chief Staabs makes a improper phone call 8 hr Ho Hum x2 point 3 11
Trump, is he the peoples choice? 16 hr City Worker 1
1977 murder (Sep '07) Fri Bothwell street 33
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Jul 29 TIMER ACK MOBB 239
News City Council Cuts More Than $300K In Funding Fr... Jul 29 Sandy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages