Residential Burglaries on the Rise in...

Residential Burglaries on the Rise in Southern Chino Hills

There are 2 comments on the City of Chino Hills story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Residential Burglaries on the Rise in Southern Chino Hills. In it, City of Chino Hills reports that:

During the past month, the Chino Hills Police Department has identified an increase in residential burglaries in the south end of the City of Chino Hills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of Chino Hills.

john

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Some young guy is breaking into houses robbing and taking woman underwear. He has hit 4 houses in my neighborhood and has killed one women and injured another by hitting them with a brick . he is a white male and has blondish hair and pot face..The police are not telling the public as usual because it makes them look bad. They say its because they donít want panic. What a bunch of crap. They should be sued.
DD Br

Bellflower, CA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
What is your case # for residential robbery?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Communist Chinese bad 4 min You are demented 2
Tim Ferguson employee 35 min spomonie 1
Glendora uses AQMD against 3 hr aqmd lackies 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Evan 32,266
News Try home remedies for neuropathy (Mar '08) 15 hr Bruce 224
USA arms the free world 21 hr Sharpe stick 1
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) 22 hr GhettoxGanG 274
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages