Man shot dead in Pomona

Man shot dead in Pomona

There are 80 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Man shot dead in Pomona. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 34-year-old man was fatally shot late Friday night. Emilio Moncayo of Pomona was found suffering from gunshot wounds at 11:59 p.m. in the 500 block of East McKinley Avenue, according to a Pomona police news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TO BAD MO

United States

#64 Aug 21, 2009
anonymous wrote:
you know all you peploe want to sit here a talk about how ghetto pomona is and all that this is a person who had a family a wife and 3 girls and took care of them to the fullest..never asking anyone for help always being there when everyone else needed and never asking for anything in return..Mo was a friend that you can count on and so is his wife he was laid to rest with alot of respect from alot of people..so those who dont know him and want to sit up here an run your mouths i hope the same **** is said about you or someone you know when you go..
I knew MO for some years its sad what happen to him VERY GOOD PERSON, that dint know when to walk away from all those pisses of sh*t he consider friends and family. there is a time in your life when you got to send everybody to hell before they send you to the grave, TO BAD MO DINT KNOW WHEN
lax

Claremont, CA

#65 Aug 21, 2009
1 word<---- collect reward
lax

Claremont, CA

#66 Aug 21, 2009
TO BAD MO wrote:
<quoted text>I knew MO for some years its sad what happen to him VERY GOOD PERSON, that dint know when to walk away from all those pisses of sh*t he consider friends and family. there is a time in your life when you got to send everybody to hell before they send you to the grave, TO BAD MO DINT KNOW WHEN
what the heck! you making no sense man....
TO BAD MO

United States

#67 Aug 21, 2009
Someone who knew Mo wrote:
I knew Mo through my boyfriend. He was a decent guy, lots of funny stories about his pigeons, then he just got a little too big for his britches, and alienated the wrong people in this town.
But I'm really sorry it had to happen, especially at his home, hope his family is alright.
No one will ever tell who did it, but alot of people know who it was and what it was done for.
Goodbye "Mosiak"
Friends and family know who did it, WOW!
TO BAD MO

United States

#68 Aug 28, 2009
lax wrote:
<quoted text>
what the heck! you making no sense man....
I can't believe nobody has come forward with information to catch who did this. I was at the funeral and it seem everybody knew who did it, but they don't want to go to the police.R.I.P MO
TO BAD MO

United States

#69 Aug 28, 2009
lax wrote:
1 word<---- collect reward
MAYBE THAT WILL GET PEOPLE TALKING
satan

Venice, CA

#70 Sep 1, 2009
thats 2 words.
TO BAD MO wrote:
<quoted text>MAYBE THAT WILL GET PEOPLE TALKING
GoDs Son

Culver City, CA

#71 Nov 28, 2009
Blame the man in the mirror ! If that fails blame the Devil !
GoDs Son

Culver City, CA

#72 Nov 28, 2009
Blame the person in the mirror ! If that fails blame the devil!
julio

Los Angeles, CA

#73 Nov 28, 2009
i'm mexican and i am really sorry to say that mexican gangs will never learn,since police put them in state prision, they are living the good life there because they are not paying for anything,and tax payers like me have to support those bastards.
REAL TALK

Los Angeles, CA

#74 Nov 28, 2009
julio wrote:
i'm mexican and i am really sorry to say that mexican gangs will never learn,since police put them in state prision, they are living the good life there because they are not paying for anything,and tax payers like me have to support those bastards.
It ain't just mexican gang nembers, you need to talk to your state leaders that made california so damn lock up happy and "tough on crime" that they want to put people in jail and prisons for everything under the sun!!! I wouldn't be surprised to hear of someone being sent to jail in CA. for a traffic ticket. They need to re think some of that "no tolerance" policy crap!!!!
Robert

United States

#75 Nov 28, 2009
madison wrote:
Why you have to say Mexicans if Pomona has so many residents from every kind of Hispanics just to mentioned ones El Salvador,Guatemala,Honduras,Ar gentina,Colombia,etc,etc,etc.. ..Why only Mexicans has to pay and by the way not all Mexicans are low life it depends where people live what I mean it depends the neighborhood; big mouth....
Madison, did you go to school when you came to this country? If you didn't, check into your local high school and junior college and get something called an education.
Robert

United States

#76 Nov 28, 2009
TO BAD MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe nobody has come forward with information to catch who did this. I was at the funeral and it seem everybody knew who did it, but they don't want to go to the police.R.I.P MO
And because they don't want to go to the police, the ignorance continues.
who_me

Los Angeles, CA

#77 Dec 8, 2009
yolanda wrote:
I personally dont believe pomona is a really bad city it is justlike any other city really now yes it has gotten worse over the last 10 years but the kids these days you can`t tell them shitb they know everything they act like bullets have no name on it they act like they are above the law I feel if we just get back to the bascis and start being parents they way our parents raised us maybe some of these kids can have a future in life what happen to it takes a village to raise kids now i am not racists but mexicans you guys need to get your shit together I see you guys walking down the street the girl looks about 20 years old pregnant 2 kids in a stroller 3 kids running up and down the street behind you stop having all these damn kids.Blacks stop acting like people owe us something if we don`t have those 40 acres by now damit we are not getting it so stop it
That is a long -a-s-s- sentence you got there. I know that you are aware that there are such things as periods, because you used one at the end of your comment. If you forgotten what they look like, here's one --->.<---
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#78 Dec 8, 2009
Green Machine wrote:
It is incredible that all you racist cowards do not blame the one person in charge in Pomona's district four. The majority of killings are happening in district four. Paula Lantz has been in charge of the district for almost two decades. "The scary monster" Carrizosa cleaned up district 3, may be you all should go to her for advice.
What do you mean she "cleaned it up?" That district is the Tijuana sheet hole it's always been, but now with more mojados living there.
ann

AOL

#80 Dec 16, 2009
Got Out In Time wrote:
Seriously....WHO is "Mo ????" (the man who was shot).. Does anyone know who this person was ???
This is fueling the "GOOP" Movement...
("Get Out Of Pomona")
i know who he was. thats my husbands cousin. we used to call him amo for short his nickname and he has 4 other brothers. I hope they solve this case a.s.a.p
BEST GANG

Bloomington, CA

#81 Aug 25, 2013
vSS18ST PxTINYCRIMINALS GUNNER CHICO NESIO PRIMO FLAKO KILO GHOST JIMBO LIL DEVIL TERMITE
GRUMPY EVILBOY LISTO SICKO SMOKEY AND THE REST OF THE E STREETERSS
o killer

Claremont, CA

#82 Aug 28, 2013
BEST GANG wrote:
vSS18ST PxTINYCRIMINALS GUNNER CHICO NESIO PRIMO FLAKO KILO GHOST JIMBO LIL DEVIL TERMITE
GRUMPY EVILBOY LISTO SICKO SMOKEY AND THE REST OF THE E STREETERSS
faketeen st lames most hated hood in ca
Pomona here

Denver, CO

#83 Aug 30, 2013
I'm I'm aware of all the killings in Pomona and cops have there hands full who really cares what color they are they were human and they were somebody's child it has nothing to do with Obama it been going on for awhile but this year it's been to much I spoke to news men and women when I asked why they don't do coverage on all of the shootings there're response was we'don't want to give the gangs the fame I was shocked but they no better karma is a bitch for the ones who take a life no body has a right to take a life except god this land is our land not yours or mine and for the homeless hookers and druggys on holt I agree they need to go but where hookers who r doing it for any other reason then to put food on the table for your kids because their fucked up father ain't doing it and out of the picture then should go to jail and not aloud to hang on holt or around pimps
big doer

Aurora, CO

#84 Jun 9, 2014
Is not pomona that is ghetto is the peoples that make it ghetto that sad get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 40 min What phartze 33,188
Heard Chris Jeffes applied (May '16) 13 hr Dictator 5
News 'Cars 3': 17 Things to Know about Lightning McQ... 21 hr Pure Love 3
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Fri Richard hollien 22
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Thu CassH 4,849
Busy body Jun 22 Momma bear 3
Where is scum bag murribitto? Jun 22 Same old 1

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages