Glendora Police Capt. Tim Staab tappe...

Glendora Police Capt. Tim Staab tapped for next chief

There are 17 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Glendora Police Capt. Tim Staab tapped for next chief. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A longtime member of the Glendora Police Department has been selected to replace outgoing Chief Rob Castro, the city announced Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Protect Tessitor Clifford

La Puente, CA

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Keep a close watch on his comments about minorities, they are rather foul.
Outsider

Chantilly, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
The gravy train rolls on.
Tightly wrapped

La Puente, CA

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Keeping the secrets tightly wrapped up is a good thing for those in political power, who need to keep secrets, secret.

Who cares it's tax payers money they are giving away and not their own.
Antonio G

Reno, NV

#4 Oct 26, 2013
There's never a shortage of professional white guys with a gun.
Field Tested

La Puente, CA

#5 Oct 26, 2013
Home grown just like the Deep Southern USA states.
Tmmy retires

La Puente, CA

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Timmy will ride this rocking chair position out until his retirement kids in.

This is the prize that was missed.

San Bernardino Police Chief Robert Handy leaving for Huntington Beach, California.
White Guy With A Gun

San Dimas, CA

#7 Oct 26, 2013
You shouldn't forget that Antonio. Lot's of my Black, Hispanic and Asian partners in the profession have them as well, just take a look at LASD, LAPD or any other large department if you don't believe me. Know what, we all pretty much think as one, remember that.
The 1

La Puente, CA

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Are you the 1 -?
Spots away

La Puente, CA

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Monterey Park bribe, Chris Jeffers has appointed a new police chief to replace Robert Castro who's going off to Glendale, California - higher pay and a step in the right direction for his career, Glendora is a dead end spot.
Must Be Harsh

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 26, 2013
If that was true Glendale wouldn't have grabbed him Markie Boy. See, like always you never think before you post. You make it very easy for me to show what an ignorant mental case you are anytime I want. Watch me do it on another thread dummy.
Focial point

La Puente, CA

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Red Envelop please.

Monterey Park briber, Chris Jeffers has appointed a new police chief to replace Robert Castro who's going off to Glendale, California.

At higher pay and a step in the right direction for his career, Glendora is a dead end spot.
Antonio G

Reno, NV

#12 Oct 27, 2013
The 1 wrote:
Are you the 1 -?
Maybe I should've said: No shortage of hot-tempered white guys with a gun?
White Guy With A Gun

San Dimas, CA

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Yeah the prisons are full of those type of guys, no minorities there at all. You're a really smart guy.
Yipes a gunner

La Puente, CA

#15 Oct 27, 2013
Always with the NRA jokes and target silhouettes, too!

Full metal jacket.
Chrome Job

Reno, NV

#16 Nov 1, 2013
The U.S. has a corporate prison system; most of the guys in there are doing time for low-level crimes. Dick Cheney and Bush didn't need a gun to rip this country off and they're not doing time. I guess they were lying white guys who put the guns to others.
Struckwhileparke d

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Dec 20, 2013
Nothing wrong to see a white guy with a gun...a really big gun! The man is decent!
Bungalow Bill

La Puente, CA

#18 Dec 20, 2013
The U.S. has a corporate prison system most of the guys in there are doing time for low-level crimes.

Dick Cheney and Bush didn't need a gun to rip this country off and they're not doing time.

I guess they were lying white guys who put the guns to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Chosen Traveler 35,804
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Mon Lontae Sims 39
Glendora planning commision destroys trailer park (Apr '14) Mon Glenora going Gh... 22
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Mon Kat 444
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) Mon Brent F 106
Most racists city in California (Sep '12) Mon Brent F 122
News : Woman high on drugs breaks into home in Runni... (Aug '08) Apr 22 No Surprise 29

Pomona Jobs

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages