UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected in 5-year-old Colton girl'...

A 5-year-old Colton girl who sheriff's investigators say was beaten by her mother's boyfriend died of head injuries Tuesday at a hospital. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
oneofhernurses

Los Angeles, CA

#143 Sep 9, 2010
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse you ignorant bastard! I hope you get what you deserve for syaing something cruel like that. You don't even know the truth behind this story. Who are you to talk about a man like that when you are not even part of it. Johnny is a good man, what happened on that day was horrible but there is no proof that Johnny even touched her. When the autopsy results come in then all of you can talk your shit bc he will be walking a free man. You are all just racist ignorant fuckig bastards who needs to learn to shut your mouth and move on with your life without destroying others for you enjoyment
So Is He A Free Man Now!. Nope & Wont Be If Justice is Served! He Was the one to babysit her when lynette worked! hes a sick perv who deserves everything he gets, he sodomized her, u guys say he didnt touch her, well then why was there bruises between her legs when they brought her into the hospital. she was beaten, no child falls that hard from just a push, so how hard was the push. she had bruises all over her. its amazing wut his fam who wasnt there would say, but wut about wut her nurses witnessed. hes where he needs to be jail. hes already been stabbed in jail & is in protected custody, hes a coward who deserves the deaht penalty
free thumps

San Bernardino, CA

#144 May 31, 2011
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
If any of you know someone with the last name of "Alcala" shoot them on site or run away.
my last name is alcala and my brother is johnny..run up or hush up dumb ass!!!!
Crying heart

Fontana, CA

#145 Jul 7, 2011
My Meli, I miss you. I so hope justice is served...
Woman

Fontana, CA

#146 Jul 7, 2011
How can you be so dumb to leave your kids with somebody you have only know a couple of months. The mother should be behind bars as well.
Melis Tia

Van Nuys, CA

#147 Oct 19, 2011
Miss you so much, I hope justice is served and he gets what he deserves...
Rest In Peace
Your missed everyday, always in our thoughts...
Colton mother

La Habra, CA

#148 Nov 25, 2012
What did the autopsy report after all?
losers

Seal Beach, CA

#149 Dec 28, 2012
To all u that ehere talking smack they dismissed the sexual chargers nd now the case is leading to an accident.. So wsay something now
another mother

United States

#150 Sep 17, 2014
First things first Johnny Alcala is a great man and has never molested anybody to tell everybody who has something to say about something that doesn't even concern them cause obviously they have nothing better to do.... the biological father of Melissa use to violate and sexually assult the little girls mother so far beyond he got deported they were separated and then he had another girlfriend he did the same to in front of his own daughter watching his every move now why doesn't anybody judge him... and yea Johnny might be mexican but it doesn't make him a murder or a molester so mind your own f$!##$# business and another thing no he's not my sugar daddy
another mother

United States

#151 Sep 17, 2014
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
If any of you know someone with the last name of "Alcala" shoot them on site or run away.
Yea I'm an Alcala as well and that's my brother if you have something to say you should run up or hush up talking so much shit you can't even defend yourself
a mother of two

Ontario, CA

#152 Sep 29, 2014
Location wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just bad period. Nothing but a bunch of criminal gang bangers. Send them all back to Mexico and let them live the life they deserve over there.
I'm sorry but I have never heard anything so in all my life. How dare you say that Mexican men are one way or another. There is good and bad (monsters and God sends) in every culture & in every race. Are you that stupid that you are unaware of this little thing called a newspaper, news radio, yahoo daily news or good old fashion tv? there are literally dozens of ways to inform yourself of the the horror storties and terrors that are out there. In case this is the first time that you're ever hearing this, brace yourself for something just terrible but its not just men; women have done will do and will continue to do the most horrible things to children. Sadly, the world is full of bad people just as it is full and there is no way to pick or spot them out, is there genius? Being a MONSTER & doing or neglectin things and life altering situations (in a bad way Honey...in case ur not following) is not regulated race or nationalityor even gender. The only people who would say anything like that are ignorant people as yourself. if all the Mexican men, or whitewhite men or all the Indian men were horrible child molesters & abusers, just kill them all. a simple solution to such a terrible problem, but it NEVER has nor wilL it EVER BE so easy!!!next time think before you type so you don't sound or come across as so stupid
mariomejiamm

Yorba Linda, CA

#153 Oct 1, 2014
Kilum wrote:
@Common and Attorney, it just doesn't work that way. All guys don't kill, why should they stop dating because they have kids, they just need to be more aware of who they are dating or even married too. I know that I didn't trust anyone with my daughter, but I meet someone who treats her like his own. Why must you people make the mother feel chitter than she probably already does. My heart goes out to her and her family. RIP Melissa Gomez. You didn't deserve this.
That is right, I have been a single Mexican Dad with three kids . two are teenage girls who I am very careful with and my son . I am a great dad and raised them by myself for 14 years now . one is going to Coast Guard . Even dating women , I am very careful with them and make sure I am aware of everything . You cannot take a race and say they are going to do that nor can you take a women's need or a human need for a partner . they just have to be more selective and give up the thug life if you want a life for your kids . Find a great person . there out there . I watch women that are so pretty look for losers and find them quickly . next there living with them . If you care about your children . Then choose wisely !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agents target industry helping Chinese women ha... 15 min DallasTex 13
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 min Bruin For Life 29,086
California to audit finances of Central Basin M... 3 hr Ben Dover 1
Shooting at Ontario Mills (Feb '07) 7 hr sickestever 22
Off with their heads 9 hr sharpe point 1
Never work for a Muslim 9 hr point made 1
Should Glendora use stage 2 rationing (Jul '14) 10 hr council bs ers 7

Pomona News Video

Pomona Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance