Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#177538 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe Big D is too but he doesn't want to discuss it. He wants to discuss religion.
Myself, I support same sex and poly marriage. Incest marriage too. I want to discuss marriage equality, not religion.
No one much cares what you do or don't want to discuss being that you're a dope.
Because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand, instead you try to distract it to another topic.

I dont beleive for one moment you support it, obviously lying or you would not attack every supporter of it, and defend people that are against it.

You are not fooling anyone
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177539 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real relationship that you are in. You just want his acceptance. Lust can't last forever can it? I'm sure others would agree. You are simply clinging on to that superficial piece of lust. No one is so eager to try to be romantic to show how much they love each other. They would lose that sense sometime and wouldn't any longer be as a means to show love. You aren't open, so you can't show how you love him, not like you do love him anyway. You have no experience of being married, and still 56.
When you see a HOT chick, always remember no matter how hot she is, someone's tired of banging her!

Nope. Lust don't last. Good cooking does.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177540 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand, instead you try to distract it to another topic.
I dont beleive for one moment you support it, obviously lying or you would not attack every supporter of it, and defend people that are against it.
You are not fooling anyone
I'm not trying to fool anyone.

Relax Fruitcake.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#177541 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real relationship that you are in. You just want his acceptance. Lust can't last forever can it? I'm sure others would agree. You are simply clinging on to that superficial piece of lust. No one is so eager to try to be romantic to show how much they love each other. They would lose that sense sometime and wouldn't any longer be as a means to show love. You aren't open, so you can't show how you love him, not like you do love him anyway. You have no experience of being married, and still 56.
Do you usually speak in grunts and clicks? Do you beat on your chest and have your mom go through your hair looking for lice, as a bonding time?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177542 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm well aware of their idiocy.
Then why do you always side with them?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177543 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't bother to respond if you can't stick to the topic.
What's the topic? Shaved man legs? My reading comprehension? Arithmetic lessons?

Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect as SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177544 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to fool anyone.
Relax Fruitcake.
You certainly are not succeeding in fooling anyone
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#177545 Jan 28, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you usually speak in grunts and clicks? Do you beat on your chest and have your mom go through your hair looking for lice, as a bonding time?
Now you are spouting all sorts of strange crap no one would believe. You were interesting at first, but now are a nuciance.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177546 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the topic? Shaved man legs? My reading comprehension? Arithmetic lessons?
Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect as SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
I don’t think religion deserves any influence whatsoever when it comes to law, specifically with respect to justice and equality.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#177547 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine with me, comparing yourself to other people rather than what you should be as a person? Irrational of you! How would you know whether or not I am a virgin anyway? And why should it matter?
We can only hope you are a vergin, so you dont reproduce.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#177548 Jan 28, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only hope you are a vergin, so you dont reproduce.
Evil Rush.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177549 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t think religion deserves any influence whatsoever when it comes to law, specifically with respect to justice and equality.
But the topic is marriage reverend.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177550 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are not succeeding in fooling anyone
Not trying to. You're paranoid.

I support marriage equality. Do you?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177551 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But the topic is marriage reverend.
Specifically same sex marriage Mr Mormon
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177552 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand, instead you try to distract it to another topic.
I dont beleive for one moment you support it, obviously lying or you would not attack every supporter of it, and defend people that are against it.
You are not fooling anyone
This is an opinion forum, not a team game. You can and should state your opinion regardless of which "side" you think you are on jackass.

I have no dog in this fight beyond being in favor of equal rights. I'll support and/or defend who I see fit and not any party line dogma. You should too.

Try and relax Squeaky.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177553 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an opinion forum, not a team game. You can and should state your opinion regardless of which "side" you think you are on jackass.
I have no dog in this fight beyond being in favor of equal rights. I'll support and/or defend who I see fit and not any party line dogma. You should too.
Try and relax Squeaky.
I think thou does protest too much.:)

You relax, if you can post off topic, so can everyone else
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177554 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think thou does protest too much.:)
You relax, if you can post off topic, so can everyone else
You doth protested "off topic!" much more than I, lady! Actually the only times I have mentioned it was in response to doth whining, lady.

Bottom line. Relax fruitcake! And tell us do you think poly MARRIAGE deserves the same respect as same sex MARRIAGE?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177555 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You doth protested "off topic!" much more than I, lady! Actually the only times I have mentioned it was in response to doth whining, lady.
Bottom line. Relax fruitcake! And tell us do you think poly MARRIAGE deserves the same respect as same sex MARRIAGE?
As more people turn away from religion as it is shown more and more to be nothing but a glorification of a petty hate group, the nation is maturing, freedom both of and from religion is becoming a reality.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#177556 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As more people turn away from religion as it is shown more and more to be nothing but a glorification of a petty hate group, the nation is maturing, freedom both of and from religion is becoming a reality.
Preach it to the choir reverend. No one else cares.
LittleMInds

Covina, CA

#177557 Jan 28, 2013
Really haven't you already been told not to boher people on this site?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who honestly can say the glendora city council ... 12 min Paul 5
Glenkirk Church Glendora 6 hr surfs Up 1
Those communist in Far East 6 hr putin motors 2
Allah Akbar 11 hr fare and balanced 4
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) 16 hr Joseph Santacruz 7
News Area Police Officer Shoots Suspect in Domestic ... (Apr '14) 16 hr Joseph Santacruz 3
Iran is a backwards country Sun Iran failing 1

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages