Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201863 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Tokens

San Dimas, CA

#160074 Sep 20, 2012
Paul D. Ryan and Willard Mitt ROMENY ARE JUST TOKENS NOW, THEY ONLY FILL UP THE AIRWAVES WITH THE gop / rEPUBLICAN / tEA pARTY bULL SHIPPS
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160075 Sep 20, 2012
BTW: for Rittardo....

You do know that Mitt's grandparents and father emigrated from Mexico and spent their first few years here in the U.S. on WELLFARE....Don'tcha?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/19/1133...
downfall

San Dimas, CA

#160076 Sep 20, 2012
An Iranian cleric cried about being beaten by a "WOMAN" in the northern province of Semnan after screaming at her and giving her a warning for being “badly covered. "

This Quack said he encountered the woman in the street while on his way to the mosque in the town of Shahmirzad, to which she replied “you, cover your eyes."

The cleric repeated his warning, which he said prompted her kick is butt all over the place, where she stomped the Mohammad out of him.

These religious men are just weak figures and cry if you look crossed eyed at them.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160077 Sep 20, 2012
Tata wrote:
Troll Frank from L.A., why are you afraid to use your regular handle? are you ashamed of what you are????
Jeesh! I wish you 'tards would make up your minds!

I already explained this:

Retarded Frank didn't like my name, so I changed it to one I knew he liked.

It's not like anyone can't tell which fake name belongs to which fake poster.

Dang, Bruno! You've changed your name a dozen times and everyone still knows which moronic, ill-informed, pre-pubescent comments are yours.
Watch this

Van Buren, AR

#160078 Sep 20, 2012
Tata

Westminster, CA

#160080 Sep 20, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeesh! I wish you 'tards would make up your minds!
I already explained this:
Retarded Frank didn't like my name, so I changed it to one I knew he liked.
It's not like anyone can't tell which fake name belongs to which fake poster.
Dang, Bruno! You've changed your name a dozen times and everyone still knows which moronic, ill-informed, pre-pubescent comments are yours.
Don't be such a lil bitch ... keep on sucking you dope
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160081 Sep 20, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be such a lil bitch ... keep on sucking you dope
That's our Bruno!!!!
downfall

San Dimas, CA

#160082 Sep 20, 2012
Skates and things will keep Wilard Mitt Romney on his toes and so will motherjones.com
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#160088 Sep 20, 2012
winson smith was n his Indiana Jones outfit and this happened:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b6a63cac1f/i...
Stuffed

San Dimas, CA

#160092 Sep 20, 2012
We will b serving PORK CHOPS tonight.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#160093 Sep 20, 2012
The discussion on the legality of States voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage can be summed up in one statement.
If you want a Constitutional Amendment banning “gay marriage”, you are admitting the Constitution already allows it.
-unknown-
Vackked

San Dimas, CA

#160094 Sep 20, 2012
When will Willard Mitt ROMNEY THROW IN THE TOWEL?

He has been danced all around the ring so many times it's just looks terrible for the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.

motherjones.com
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#160095 Sep 20, 2012
Marcia_Marcia_Marcia wrote:
The discussion on the legality of States voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage can be summed up in one statement.
If you want a Constitutional Amendment banning “gay marriage”, you are admitting the Constitution already allows it.
-unknown-
we have federal and state government

a US Constitutional Amendment would trump the states

the US Supreme Court is the guardian of the US Constitution

the US Supreme Court precedent is Baker v Nelson
Valved

San Dimas, CA

#160096 Sep 20, 2012
Never know until you try.

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160097 Sep 20, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Since January 2009, the Obama administration has audited at least 7,533 employers suspected of hiring illegal labor and imposed about $100 million in administrative and criminal fines—more audits and penalties than were imposed during the entire George W. Bush administration. The latest penalty hit HerbCo International Inc., a big Washington state-based supplier of organic herbs, which agreed Tuesday to pay $1 million in fines for employing illegal immigrants and then rehiring some of them after an ICE audit last year.
I sure hope the Hispanic voters don't know this. Action plan for solving illegal immigration:
States confiscate businesses hiring illegals and liquidates it, imposes minimum 25 year jail time for owners/ promoters (CEO and board members of companies) and proceeds to burp loudly.

Result? illegal Immigration problem solved, more jobs open for Americans and state deficits cut in half.:)

The opportunists come here not to work but to get on the welfare system which is so easy to do and is much more rewarding than work.

Why cant we ask the people on welfare to do this work? I am sure as Americans they want to earn their keep.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160098 Sep 20, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
BTW: for Rittardo....
You do know that Mitt's grandparents and father emigrated from Mexico and spent their first few years here in the U.S. on WELLFARE....Don'tcha?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/19/1133...
Did romney say he wanted to get rid of welfare? Did his family soak up the system or did they use it to better themselves? Mitt Romney called the Republican Party the “natural home” for Hispanic voters, saying, in his first campaign rally in nearly five days, that America is a place that helps those struggling get back on their feet but won’t make government dependency a “permanent lifestyle.”

Romney used the story of his own Mexican-born father as an example of someone who received government assistance but then made it on his own.

“I mentioned my dad, my dad was born in Mexico of Americans parents living there. At age 5 or 6 there was revolution,” Romney said.“They came back to the United States, and my dad had to get help, financial help, the government helped his family be able to get on their feet again. By the way, that’s the way America works, we have great hearts, we care for people who have needs. We help get them back. We help lift them up but then they go back to their permanent lifestyle.”

“We get them on their feet, and they build a brighter future,” he said.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160099 Sep 20, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
[Psst....Rittardo....
don't tell anyone this, but....
If you make the illegals legal, they'll have to pay taxes....
shhh.....let's keep that our little secret....
wink-wink.....)
But then the farmers won't hire them. And they all don't come here to work. How much tax will they pay with their income?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160100 Sep 20, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask hotel owners and produce growers about the number of non-migrant workers banging down their doors for those jobs. Newsflash for you, no one wants to clean toilets and pick apples & watermelons that is a citizen of this country.
Why can't we help those off of welfare in this country and make them clean toilets? That is the problem, it's easier and more money to NOT WORK. We agree, thank you Winston.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160101 Sep 20, 2012
Tokens wrote:
Paul D. Ryan and Willard Mitt ROMENY ARE JUST TOKENS NOW, THEY ONLY FILL UP THE AIRWAVES WITH THE gop / rEPUBLICAN / tEA pARTY bULL SHIPPS
We now have the greatest foreign policy disaster in American history.

And the obsequious media focuses instead on Mitt Romney's words at a private fundraiser, not the president's.

Remember Obama's obsequious speeches in Cairo and Istanbul in the spring of 2009? Do you remember what he said to the Arab world? How he appealed to the politicians and the so-called "intellectuals" in the Arab Muslim world?

How Obama came up with lies about Arab enlightenment while Europe was supposedly in the "dark ages"?

There was no enlightenment in the Arab world in that time.

How about the contemporary Arab world, where women are abused and homosexuals are killed? What about the death of intellectualism? The lessening and cheapening of human life?

Look at the Arab world's barbaric legal codes, the marriage of children, the economic practices at every level of Muslim society.

None of this was mentioned by Obama in 2009.

Instead he flattered them. He made up important Islamic contributions to America and to the world we live in.

The fact is: Obama made a disgrace of himself and cheapened America in the Muslim world.

And it's come home to roost.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#160102 Sep 20, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're STILL vomiting incomprehensible gibberish, proving, once again, that your an idiot.
Why? Because I give rational & scientific reasons that show your "alternative lifestyle" is a disgrace? LOL And that you queers were "tolerant" /sarcasm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JanS Towing GPD in bed together 6 hr Dem Facts 3
Violence in America 6 hr juan H 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 29,938
Man shots himself at water treatment plant 7 hr ms sg 2
Risks, rewards for Republicans insulting people 11 hr Donald Dump Glendora 1
Donald Trump is gone 18 hr one hung low 23
News Striking: Hot, humid weather expected to linger (Aug '07) 20 hr Amazing Laymee 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages