Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#148788 Jul 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
You have not answered the qualifying question; On what basis do redumdant sterile genders qualify to be identified with the profoundly diverse union of genders, the sole relationship that bears human fruit. The starting place of every single other relationship including gays, where all relationship ends.
Sweetie, I've been over this with you before, your mythology of marriage is irrelevant. The question isn't whether or not same sex couples are entitled to your definition of marriage, but whether they have the right to marry as recognized and protected by the Constitution? Your fantastical concept of marriage as some sort of heterosexual birthright has absolutely NOTHING to do with one's constitutionally recognized right to marry. I'd ask why you still refuse to grasp these concepts, but I'm pretty sure I already know.
ELH

United States

#148789 Jul 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Maybe you have dumbed down marriage to 'two people in a relationship' to impose a imposter relationship, but that hasn't been the identity of marriage in a single culture in all of human history.
Smile.

Since you clearly are not now nor have you ever have been in a relationship much less married what qualifies you to post your idiotic pronouncements here or anywhere?

What is marriage if it isn't a committed relationship between tow adults who share common goals and values?

And don't give that the procreation crap. Over 80% of pregnancies are unplanned/ mistakes/ accidents and almost 50% of children are born OUT OF WEDLOCK. So, as with much of the hot air you spew, this (archaic) "argument" blows.

Welcome to the 21st century!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#148790 Jul 5, 2012
john wrote:
...no angry, myself. except just one man, one man has overturned the will of the people!! thats the crime!!
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the American Judicial System is operating as it is supposed to in this case. The US Constitution overturned the "will of the people" dear, the Judge at the trial was simply its messenger. State constitutional amendments which violate rights guaranteed under the US Constitution, can be and have been overturned. This isn't even a first for California in that regard. You're also conveniently forgetting that two more judges have also ruled the amendment unconstitutional.
ELH

United States

#148791 Jul 5, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>...no angry, myself. except just one man, one man has overturned the will of the people!! thats the crime!!

My guess is that you were out in the woods smoking dope when you should have been in civics class.

Now go crawl back under your rock like a good little troll.K?
ELH

United States

#148792 Jul 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have to stereo type the Christian?
Actually Little Rickey, I was responding to a particular DUMBAZZ "christian" about a particularly dumbazz interpretation of the "old" testament. Sorry that the concept of responding to a post with a reliant comment or observation is so very perplexing to you.

PS:

Why can't you read the post BEFORE posting one of your smarmy waste of space comments?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#148793 Jul 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a intelligent response, it seems more like a 'deer in the headlights' evasion.
Kind of speechless?
Maybe you have dumbed down marriage to 'two people in a relationship' to impose a imposter relationship, but that hasn't been the identity of marriage in a single culture in all of human history.
Smile.
not speechless.. maybe your too talkative, much ado about nothing.
What intelligence does there need to be for two people in a relationship...
It's not rocket science nor a litany of philosophical fluff.

SMILE.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#148794 Jul 5, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>....A.I.D.S= Another Infectious Disease for Dick Suckers!! all you need to know...
YOUR DEFINITION OF .A.I.D.S =

Another Idiotic Display of Stupidity. ALL YOU KNOW...
ELH

United States

#148795 Jul 5, 2012
As usual your entire post is utterly full of shit but this comment struck me as particularly clueless.
KiMare wrote:
If you condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent

Then you would be a SINGLE PARENT. You know, one of those people who are raising 30% of kids in this country ALONE.

PS: This will probably come as a huge shock to you but gays and lesbians have family members and friends of BOTH GENDERS. and their kids do not lack same sex or opposite sex role model.
ELH

United States

#148796 Jul 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
You have not answered the qualifying question..
By "qualifying question" do you meant THIS one ?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Kind of speechless?
Here's a though. Instead of posting nutty long winded rants for once try asking a coherent question and then not responding to the reply with one of your passive aggressive retorts? Smile ;)!
Green Fairy

Aliso Viejo, CA

#148797 Jul 5, 2012
ELH

United States

#148799 Jul 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
It scares the sh/t out of you because there is no answer to it.

Scared? Of YOU? OMG that's so pathetic.

PS: "Sh/t"? Your mommy isn't the moderator here, it's ok to post SHIT like a big girl/boy. Smile!
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#148800 Jul 5, 2012
What do you expect that 10% coming for Willard Mitt Romney's campaign to end up at?

A: in some fat overseas account, labeled LDS..
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#148803 Jul 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, when YOU point out off topic comments, you're being HELPFUL but when I (or those who dare disagree with your archaic OPINIONS then it's WHINING. Shit, I keep forgetting that you are in charge here.
That still doesn't explain all the lurking involved...Apparently you spend even more time blending into the background on these gay topics than we suspected. One could say you're in the closet. Studies say that 4 out of 5 homophobes are.
First of all and last of all, this arguing about gay marriage here solves NOTHING!!! This is topix, you are not arguing a case here before some corrupt Judge or Lawyer. So whine some more, but I think it's better to drink wine. I really enjoy the comedy here hearing people like you..LOL!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#148804 Jul 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Little Rickey, I was responding to a particular DUMBAZZ "christian" about a particularly dumbazz interpretation of the "old" testament. Sorry that the concept of responding to a post with a reliant comment or observation is so very perplexing to you.
PS:
Why can't you read the post BEFORE posting one of your smarmy waste of space comments?
I don't care who you were responding to, it was very disrespectful, shows you have nothing when you name call and insult. What is your profession?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#148806 Jul 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who you were responding to, it was very disrespectful, shows you have nothing when you name call and insult. What is your profession?
oh hello.... look its retardofire
Republican

North Hollywood, CA

#148808 Jul 5, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>oh hello.... look its retardofire
STFU, lezzboe. You'd do better eating male loads rather than your lezz friend's box lunch.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#148809 Jul 5, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>oh hello.... look its retardofire
another off topic insult from who? Or should we ask from what?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#148810 Jul 5, 2012
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, lezzboe. You'd do better eating male loads rather than your lezz friend's box lunch.
lolol... i'm not a lesbian moron.... nope... very much hetero and i do love my men

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#148811 Jul 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>another off topic insult from who? Or should we ask from what?
another worthless response from retardofire

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Norcross, GA

#148813 Jul 5, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Proffesor Poofington.
Please excuse me for neglecting you the past few days, I have been very busy with work.
Now lets cut to the chase shall we? Cool beans Poofy. As of yet medical science has not found the elusive " Gay Gene" . I am not sure they ever will, nor does it matter. You see Poofy old pal, every gay person that I have ever met and talked with tells me the same thing. They are born that way.
On to " catching the gay" . Poofy can you find one example of a heterosexual man or woman who has gone gay because the came into contact with a gay person? You have no proof that a young boy or girl being raised in a home by two homosexuals will become gay. Its very simple Poofy old man, if that child/ adolescent is not attracted to the same sex, no amount of exposure will change that.
On to "nomalization of homosexuality".
To you and the rest of the homophobic world, homosexuality is not normal nor natural. Well Poofy to a gay man, the thought of having sex with a woman is icky. Yes the gay man has no desire to have sexual intercourse with a woman. They seem to shy away from the Va jay jay, conversely lesbians seem to have no interest in your one eyed meat monster. This fact however strange to you does not make them any less " Normal". It simple means they are different than you.
The same thing can be said of vegetarians, while I am a carnivore, and I do love a juicy steak. I can not consider a person who ony eats vegetables abnormal. I just accept that they are different.
I've never read such a pile of crap in my life.

And the fact is, it's the exact kind of feeble-mindedness that got your fellows in so much trouble 30 years ago.

Bath house culture couldn't possibly harm anyone -- at least this is what you and people like Larry Brinkin told us. And like today straight morons believed you.

Did you ever pause to think that hadn't fellows like you demanded we change our health laws 500,000 young people wouldn't have died?

See that's the thing: when you pressure society to change their rules in order to accommodate your homosexual life-style, bad things happen.

Bad things are happening right now.

You people don't know what you're doing.

You people are not rational individuals.

Everything you advocate is done to further your promiscuous life-style.

Larry Brinkin is the homosexual at his highest development.

Allow me to repeat that: Larry Brinkin is the homosexual at his highest development.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milking the public 2 hr wrapped up 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Brew In 35,940
Communist russians are bad for the world 2018 20 hr Xi lies 1
We like In-N-Out Azusa Wed open door 1
News Cowardly animals (Feb '10) Tue Brand X 4
Reasons communist chinese are bad for the world... Tue crown jewels 2
Citrus Valley Assn of Realtors 2018 Mon Joe Friday 1

Pomona Jobs

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages