Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#138582 Apr 29, 2012
Sarbore wrote:
<quoted text>So your one little parade is the standard for all everywhere? I'm sure the mardi gras in your neck of the woods was full of perfect little angels, but in many other places they're just as bad as any gay pride parade. And I still fail to see what this has to do with gays getting married. You people bring up the gay parades constantly, talking about how gays behave when plenty of heterosexuals are just as bad. It has NOTHING to do with marriage nor is it an accurate sample of the gay population.
I brought up the parade to show how the disrespect the majority of gays have for society has hurt there cause

The gay community was granted equal rights in Mexico under a civil union and they took that as a license to run wild and that hurt their cause

It forced parents to teach their children that gays are evil, dangerous and they need to stay away from them

I and most Americans are for equal rights and I one page law could be written and would pass a national vote that grants all rights that a married couple has to a same sex couple under a different civil union as a marriage is nothing but a civil union between a man and a woman

But gays don't want equal rights or they would have excepted them

Gays war to force the normal people to change the meaning of the word marriage
Just Thinking

Lucerne, CA

#138583 Apr 29, 2012
Sarbore wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
So you're one of those freaks who doesn't believe in evolution, got it.
LOL!!!
So you're one of those freaks who believes in evolution, got it.

Seems to be defined as to what or who you believe. Different strokes for different folks. Not animals.

“"The 14th works for me"”

Since: Aug 10

Souix Falls So. Dakota

#138584 Apr 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Marriage was we documented during that time and there is no record of a same sex marriage
Try again.........LOL
yes indeed,try again! I did and hears what I found!
Same sex marriage and history
http://www.gaychristians101.com/Gay-Marriage....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#138585 Apr 29, 2012
MerryMarauder wrote:
Besides is a lesbian who has artificial insemination really taking some heterosexual's child? It is half theirs, and half of somebody who was perfectly fine with their sperm being implanted in random women. I am not seeing the issue here.
it's ok buddy there's therapy for braindead people like u
or you can choose to be in denial all your life
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138586 Apr 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston, you only confirm your stupidity by jumping in the middle of another conversation.
Joe's example was completely off the Cinderella Effect parameters. It has no bearing on the risk of step/foster/adoptive parents. Moreover, it is a bigoted slam on those who disagree with homosexuality.
My discussion about the cycle of hate had nothing to do with our discussion about the cinderella effect. They were two different discussions.
Wiston I'm beginning to think you may have something there.

“"The 14th works for me"”

Since: Aug 10

Souix Falls So. Dakota

#138587 Apr 29, 2012
Sorry,lets try that again! LOL
www.randomhistory.com/history-of-gay-marriage...
Sarbore

San Jose, CA

#138588 Apr 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought up the parade to show how the disrespect the majority of gays have for society has hurt there cause
The gay community was granted equal rights in Mexico under a civil union and they took that as a license to run wild and that hurt their cause
It forced parents to teach their children that gays are evil, dangerous and they need to stay away from them
I and most Americans are for equal rights and I one page law could be written and would pass a national vote that grants all rights that a married couple has to a same sex couple under a different civil union as a marriage is nothing but a civil union between a man and a woman
But gays don't want equal rights or they would have excepted them
Gays war to force the normal people to change the meaning of the word marriage
There's that "majority of gays" again.

A few people in a group do something out of line and the entire community is punished for it. Sure must be nice as a heterosexual to not be painted as a villain each time one of you masturbates in public, or rapes, murders, steals, goes streaking at a party, shows too much skin at a parade...you know heterosexuals really are terrible. I'm thinking we should put heterosexual marriage up for a vote, what do you say?
Sarbore

San Jose, CA

#138589 Apr 29, 2012
Just Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
So you're one of those freaks who believes in evolution, got it.
Seems to be defined as to what or who you believe. Different strokes for different folks. Not animals.
Can't fix your crazy, sorry.
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138590 Apr 29, 2012
Sarbore wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
So you're one of those freaks who doesn't believe in evolution, got it.
Doesn't look like the theory is understood at least.
Sarbore

San Jose, CA

#138591 Apr 29, 2012
polly sigh one oh one wrote:
<quoted text>
it's ok buddy there's therapy for braindead people like u
or you can choose to be in denial all your life
I LOVE the extra delusional ones. Make my night.
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138594 Apr 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Your link is in English and it does not even go into the two types of certificates here
Google getting married in Mexico and you will find the legal document may be called a marriage certificate in English but the word marriage is not on it in Spanish or English ..........LOL
Understand yet?????
Remember going thru this time after time before???
I only post the links I find, whether homosexual marriages are civil unions are not, the links I've found call them marriages.
Heres a interesting one it claims you have to be married at the civil register office to have a legal marriage.
A marriage in Mexico is legal only if it is a civil ceremony performed at a local Civil Register Office (Oficina del Registro Civil). You can have a religious ceremony later.
What can I say, I found that after googling getting married in mexico. Course there was no memtion of same sex marriage, but neither did it memtion oposite sex marriage.
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138595 Apr 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't like guns don't have one
If you don't like my hummer don't drive one
If you don't like my 120 octane race fuel don't buy it
If you don't like my incandescent bulb don't buy one
And don't change the meaning of the word marriage
If you don't like the add on to the meaning of marriages don't use it.
Just Thinking

Lucerne, CA

#138596 Apr 29, 2012
Sarbore wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't fix your crazy, sorry.
Thanks. Sorry i'm not trying to fix yours either.
Different strokes for different folks that's all.
Peace to ya.
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138597 Apr 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
in the context of a relation between humans the word has always meant a civil union between a man and a woman..........
That is until the abnormals tried to change it
They have a add on that includes homosexual. Marriage still means the same, it just includes more than just the definition you only want to use.
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138598 Apr 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not hang any picture that expressed any type of sex on my wall
But the majority of gays did not find two men exposing themselves to children a problem either
How about two homosexuals holding hands?
Now that wouldn't be considered a sex act would it?
Dave

North Hills, CA

#138599 Apr 29, 2012
I do not believe homosexuals were born that way, and this is from first hand experience. www.socalopinion.com
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138600 Apr 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Marriage was we documented during that time and there is no record of a same sex marriage
Try again.........LOL
Every marriages from that time was documented?
My artical claimed heterosexual marriages were document with paintings of the couple in a certain pose on their tombs, just like the two male were poseing.

Lilith_SatansWho re

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138602 Apr 29, 2012
Dave wrote:
I do not believe homosexuals were born that way, and this is from first hand experience. www.socalopinion.com
ya and i don't believe you were born to be so ignorant...

Location hidden

#138603 Apr 29, 2012
Sarbore wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE the extra delusional ones. Make my night.
thanks for calling the normal ones delusional.
i love your hypocrisy u silly child

Location hidden

#138604 Apr 29, 2012
Joe Fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
How about two homosexuals holding hands?
Now that wouldn't be considered a sex act would it?
no but your stupidity shows by your posts.
now that wouldn't be considered false would it?
take a hike joe schmo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Stealing phartsx 32,908
News Teen charged as adult in Colton park murder (Sep '10) 15 hr Johnjohn 31
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 22 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,255
News Glendora man arrested on suspicion of impersona... (Mar '10) Fri tellinitlikeitis 69
News Mayor Brian Bowman wants David Asper named Winn... Apr 19 Foriner 2
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Apr 18 theamazinglyamazi... 441
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Apr 10 Red 90

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages