Gathered under a rouse

Gathered under a rouse

Posted in the Pomona Forum

Brown Act

Azusa, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2013
The entire Glendora, California city council and city hall staff gathered at a public meeting under the ruse of a focus group aka:
Glendora Officials Discuss Strategic Plan Updates, Goal of the Strategic Plan is to create a cohesive community with a higher quality of life.

This of course is a false meaning for this gathering, instead they all talked about what are we going to do about the Rebellion of the B.I.D. group members, 54% in fact -$52,800.00 dollars worth?

What id there is an official investigation of the books? What kind of defense are we going to put up?

This was nothing more than a boondoggle and a Clear Brown Act violation.
Brown Act

Azusa, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2013
October 24, 2013 - Glendora Christen Credit Union on Route 66.

Started at 8:30 A.M..
Must Be Harsh

Concord, CA

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Only Brown Act violation I'm aware of is when Markie Boy sticks his nose straight up Johnny Gossip's ass. Now that's a Brown Act violation. Thanks for the ammo Markie.
Brown Act

Azusa, CA

#4 Oct 27, 2013
October 24, 2013 - Glendora, California at the Christen Credit Union located on Route 66.

Meeting Starts at 8:30 A.M. No recording or minutes are kept.

This is where underworld Plans are hatched by the bosses and underlings.

Chris Jeffers

Jeff Kugel

Joseph Santoro

Karen Davis

Gene Murabito

City Treasurer

Judy Nelson

Douglas Tessitor

Valerie E.

And the plot thickens.
Smiths Smelly Nose

Glendora, CA

#5 Oct 27, 2013
What's wrong Smith, your nose always has that poop stench to it.
Secret agenda

Azusa, CA

#6 Oct 27, 2013
When ever these so called open meetings etc., gathering for a higher cause is nothing more than a red herring to cover up at the secret agenda that has been distributed before the meeting and well used during these so called focus meetings, right Chris Jeffers?

I believe the secret agenda item to be discussed in public was "what to do about the B.I.D.-?
Secret AgendaS

Azusa, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2013
When ever these so called open meetings etc., gathering for a higher cause is nothing more than a red herring to cover up at the secret agenda that has been distributed before the meeting and well used during these so called focus meetings, right Chris Jeffers?

I believe the secret agenda item to be discussed in public was "what to do about the B.I.D.-?

October 24, 2013 - Glendora, California at the Christen Credit Union located on Route 66.

This is where underworld Plans are hatched by the bosses and underlings.
Must Be Harsh

Concord, CA

#8 Oct 27, 2013
I think Markie was probably taken by a spaceship and anally probed at some point in his life. Is there any type of conspiracy theory he won't float and maybe it's because he has no choice but to go with them cause people from outer space are controlling him.
Clickers

Azusa, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
From past performance some cities tried to boost their Downtown Retail Market performance by creating a B.I.D. or Business Improvement District, these have NOT faired so well during this up and down economy.

Besides extracting extra fees or taxes from the business owners or they would be charged with criminal charges being applied if you didn't pay then your business license was revoked.

Of course some BID's did succeed to some level of satisfaction, those of course were done with deep pockets and money to burn, in some cases City Hall used their power over the B.I.D. to exact political revenge on business owners and finally drive them out of town.

BI. creations were pushed hard by COG, SCAG, along with every other snobbish city hall groupie association that is paid with by tax dollars.
On again

Azusa, CA

#10 Oct 28, 2013
Such is the time that Chris Jeffers created such a messed up city government for Glendora, California.
He did the same thing for Monterey Park, California when he depressed it's local government too, now that he is gone there are thriving.
October 28, 2013
Must Be Harsh

Concord, CA

#11 Oct 28, 2013
Hey Markie , when Johnny Gossip and the pathetic old judge are at Starbucks do you ever get to go inside and sit with them? Yeah I didn't think so. How's that make you fell? Do you sit in the parking lot acting as the lookout? I'm sure lots of people are interested in their conversations. Just kidding Markie, how you feeling after that anal probe thing Monkey Boy?
Rd Envelope please

Azusa, CA

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Just hand them a Red Envelope and all is good?

Such is the time that Chris Jeffers created such a messed up city government for Glendora, California.

He did the same thing for Monterey Park, California when he depressed it's local government too, now that he is gone there are thriving.
October 29, 2013.

Three cheers they say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Birthday, Alan Haskvitz (Sep '08) 9 hr fellow teacher 15
News Fontana officials to talk fireworks ban (Mar '10) 21 hr June 27
News Montclair council examines proposed 385-unit ap... (Feb '10) 22 hr steve mundy 8
Review: Meadow Square Apartments (Jan '10) Sun Undecided 44
Conflict of interest Sun CB Harsh 1
Poll east side pomona rifa (Mar '08) Sat 209 Delhi califas 14 252
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 4 tom wingo 29,828
More from around the web

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages