BID sinking in Glendora

BID sinking in Glendora

Posted in the Pomona Forum

Valerie sinks

La Puente, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2013
During this evenings Glendora, California city council meeting, October 08, 2013 - ci.glendora.ca.us/- you will find a revolt took place by long time a forming BID members.

Joseph Santoro tried to put up a cheap defense of the BID that didn't go well, the members who brought the petition tot he meeting walked out. Douglas Pee Tessitor tried to put up a brave and B.S. face on the issue but that failed too!

Some time ago Joseph Santoro denied a revolt had taken place with hourly employees against the idiot calling himself Jeff Jeffers the city manager for Glendora, California..

This of course screwed over Valerie Escalante's big speech on how she was going to help business in Glendora, California. Valerie was a plant she was brought in by the back door for being hired to staff or salary level.
Stalemate on BID

La Puente, CA

#2 Nov 4, 2013
This is a place holder of sorts.

November 07, 2013 A Thursday morning about 8:30 A.M. there will be a show down over the continence of a B.I.D. for he Glendora, California village.
Stalemate on BID

La Puente, CA

#3 Nov 4, 2013
This is a place holder of sorts. Less than four years ago this was created with some illegal voting practices employed by Chris Jeffers Jeff Kugel, D. Wayne Leech city attorney was in on the illegal activity as well as Douglas Tessitor the king PUNK of crime in Glendora, California.

November 07, 2013 A Thursday morning about 8:30 A.M. there will be a show down over the continence of a B.I.D. for Glendora, California - village.
Deep Dive

La Puente, CA

#4 Nov 5, 2013
As far as the agenda goes, number 3 is one of particular interest to several people living in Glendora, California.

That will be discussed November 07, 2013 - Thursday at 8:30 A.M. in the Glendora city hall council chamber's.

The usual criminal element from city hall will be present and deep breathing.
Number 9

La Puente, CA

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Glendora, California

I have heard from an inside source, Glendora city hall will do and say anything possible under the sun to keep the BID - Village under there control.

They for political and bagging rights need to keep the small businesses under their control and force them to turn over more tax money to city all - to support the inflated wages of Chris Jeffers and Jeff Kugel.

November 05, 2013.
Take a stand

La Puente, CA

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Glendora, California

The small businesses have taken a stand and they know if they lose City Hall will take out revenge on them all, moistly run the whole bunch out of town for make the stooges in city hall look bad, again.

I have heard from an inside source, Glendora city hall will do and say anything possible under the sun to keep the BID - Village under there control.

They for political and bagging rights need to keep the small businesses under their control and force them to turn over more tax money to city all - to support the inflated wages of Chris Jeffers and Jeff Kugel.

November 05, 2013.
Take off Jeffers

La Puente, CA

#7 Nov 7, 2013
Despite the craze for Chris Jeffers-free city, there's no such thing as an actual need to keep Chris Jeffers employed anymore.

Here are a few more myths about why Glendora, California needs Chris Jeffers anymore.

Chris Jeffers is like a walking talking (lying) nightmare.
2 lawsuits

La Puente, CA

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Glendora, California city council likes to play off the serious issues, they try to impress the residents they are in control.

The current city council is coming along as being the worst on record.

Now they have two serious lawsuits pending, wonder if it has anything to do with the petition that was filed with the city clerk, Kathy Sessman and the city attorney D. Wayne Leech.

So serious are these lawsuits that a special meeting was called to address them before the regularly scheduled city council meeting is to adjourn at 7:00 P.M. on Tuesday November 12, 2013.
The list grows

La Puente, CA

#9 Jan 4, 2014
Douglas Tessitor and his clown followers are insulting when he tells people he can take them out because he put them in.

This male [can't be called a man] is so incapable it is hard to imagine anyone voting for him other than the rich numb nut followers.

He makes faces at speakers and looks away while they talk. He goes to Sacramento, Washington D.C. and comes back with information on how we can improve our town with something we already have working just fine.

He hasn't a clue what is going on in town, he doesn't have a clue to whats going on in his own world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr LMFAO 34,203
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) 8 hr Imjustjuliieee 8
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 20 hr Duke 1,830
News Mana s body found inside refrigerator on Ontari... Sep 17 Jeannette 1
RV Parking in Glendora (Jun '09) Sep 16 The Rs 12
Fake Jewish con man Ari Crockett in my home! (Jan '12) Sep 13 Kal 24
News Water stock offered on Web (Jul '08) Sep 12 Nathan 11

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages