Two SB teen girls arrested for prostitution

There are 43 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Two SB teen girls arrested for prostitution. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Two teen girls were arrested on suspicion of prostitution Tuesday during an undercover operation in San Bernardino.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Funny

Knoxville, TN

#49 Nov 26, 2012
That is funny how every one acts like this is something new. I live near baseline in the late 80's and that neighborhood near the DMV was always a drug, gang,and hooker area. I was a pretty bad area sometimes. Baseline turning into TJ, it has always been that way! LOL
tony j

Corona, CA

#50 Nov 27, 2012
They should be blowing balloons, not guys
rolling stone

Chattanooga, TN

#51 Nov 9, 2013
I drove for Murphy&sons trucking co. out of spring city, tn. Im looking for an old friend from back in the 1980s the name is Kathy Rennaslear ...may not have the spelling on the last name correct but close

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendora City News 3 hr folders 4
Erica Landmann-Johnsey's Attorney- Cory Briggs (Jan '11) 3 hr empire 57
BoyCott McDonalds Pizz poor foods (Jul '14) 3 hr Michael 16
Erica Really (Mar '11) 3 hr john brown 44
A Vote For Erica is a Vote For Mark Smith and E... (Jan '11) 3 hr Allies 100
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) 4 hr OG capone 228
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 5 hr BUDSMOKER1503OC 1,712
More from around the web

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]