52 arrested by Ontario police in Mexican Mafia bust

Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

Ontario police, Drug Enforcement Administration agents and U.S. Attorney's Office personnel arrested 52 men on Wednesday morning affiliated with the Mexican Mafia and Ontario gangs.
Comments
1 - 20 of 109 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
WEST

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

and this will make em stronger in our prison system...
BUild a Jail

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

I say we need to build more jails out somewhere between Barstow and Stateline and make them live in tents with pink Jumpsuits. Treat these animals the way they treat their neighborhoods.\

ALL GANGs Are Domestic Terrorists and Homeland Security needs to spend some time and take them out. Bring in that tank Daryl GAtes used on Crack houses.
RanchoSider

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

La Eme (Mexican Mafia) gets bigger if you send them back to prison.
Angela Duits

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Stop wasting taxpayers dollars on these gang rats. Just put them on a prison ship 100 miles in the Pacific Ocean. Building more prisons isn't the answer or a solution. It costs taxpayers $45K per year for minor offense,$100K for death row, and Maximum $60-75K. Give them each a gun, knife, fishing pole, dictionary, Playgirl magazine, a few mermaids, almanac and one set of clothes with soap. Good ridens. Now, who will be the last prisoner standing? Perhaps Hollywood could do a prison ship survivor TV series on this. I dare Hollywood to do this!

Remember the recidivism rate in California prison is 64%. These prisoners will never fit into society with rules and regulations. They can't keep a job and prefer the rats and gangs they luv (miror image). Yes, putting them in jails just augments their strengths and connections.

Also 70% of prisoners are from broken families, divorced parents, abusive parents, drug and alcoholic parents, and foster or adopted families. These parents are the original problem, that they pass on their negative behaviors to their offsprings. Let's pay people not to have kids. That would be the best solution. It sure would put a dent in overpopulation. Now that is an intelligent solution.

Angela Duits
Long Beach
Legal Euro Immigrant
Damn Mexicans

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Again these people make me violently ill.

Sickening people.
WHOCARES

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Just shoot them in the head and be done with it.
Compak

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

WHOCARES wrote:
Just shoot them in the head and be done with it.
You obviously never heard of the 5th and 8th amendment...you cant just shoot someone in the head for any reason,dont embarass yourself idiot,this is not Iran or South America.Get a life.
donna

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Get out of Afganastan and declare war on these gangs. We have a serious and expensive proble here on our own soil.
California Sun

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Deportation, please.
Contreras

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Compak wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously never heard of the 5th and 8th amendment...you cant just shoot someone in the head for any reason,dont embarass yourself idiot,this is not Iran or South America.Get a life.
And you obviously haven't heard of sarcasm. No he didn't really advocate shooting them in the head. He was just saying out of frustration for the reality that our justice system is a revolving door for these types of people. And when I say these types of people I mean because they make a mockery of our justice system and spend their lives preying and feeding on the law abiding people that do support our amendments. YOU are obviously the idiot if you thought he didn't know that it would be illegal to shoot them. He didn't embarrass himself by saying that, but you DID embarrass yourself by trying to lecture him on our amendments or what country he is in. The rest of us understood what he was saying even if you didn't. Yes, like a lot of others he probably wished that these people could be eliminated for good as the predators that they are, preying on our young and recruiting them into lives of crime too. Yes, he wished they would just die. And with good reason. You're the idiot, not him.
James

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

I didn't know that city had gangs.
Tonya Henderson

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

The arrests culminated a 17-month investigation and the info on this story was 16 word.
Commuter Dad

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Putting them all out on the desert with only tents for shelter is sounding better and better every day. No parole or electronic communication either!
Honest Abe

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Break out a can of raid for these roaches! I'm Honest Abe.
Attorney

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

End the communication between the inmates and the outside world. Often these cats subpoena people in the name of the subpoena powers to communicate with other gang members. They call meetings with their attorneys just for the purpose of communicating with those outside. If you can cut all reasonable communication, including mail, you won't have such a problem with the inside controlling the outside.
Isolate the shot callers and other gang members instead of housing them together and you destroy the hierarchy.
If you want more prisons, expect to be taxed more (I'm all for it).
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

La Raza wrote:
La Raza has risen and our power grows.
Euros back to your Euro caves.
We have taken back that which is ours.
No **** Gringo or USA effort can stop the numbers and power of La Raza.
You will submit as our numbers overwhelm you.
For every baby the pussified Americans bring forth a dozen or more La Raza babies emerge to grasp the banner of La Raza society and culture until we control all within our continent.
The Hispanic caucus inside Congress supports us now and will be ready to ascent to the top leadership of our land.
The days of old are gone forever.
I am 100% mexicano......and you my friend are 100% PENDEJO! Callete WHAY!
Whatever eh

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

La Raza wrote:
La Raza has risen and our power grows.
Euros back to your Euro caves.
We have taken back that which is ours.
No **** Gringo or USA effort can stop the numbers and power of La Raza.
You will submit as our numbers overwhelm you.
For every baby the pussified Americans bring forth a dozen or more La Raza babies emerge to grasp the banner of La Raza society and culture until we control all within our continent.
The Hispanic caucus inside Congress supports us now and will be ready to ascent to the top leadership of our land.

The days of old are gone forever.
I hear some banjos playing in Missouri!!!
insider

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Compak wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously never heard of the 5th and 8th amendment...you cant just shoot someone in the head for any reason,dont embarass yourself idiot,this is not Iran or South America.Get a life.
please tell me that you know she was kidding.. have you ever heard of being sarcastic!.. ur the idiot with your reply..lol. ur too funny
1fedup2

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Contreras wrote:
<quoted text>
And you obviously haven't heard of sarcasm. No he didn't really advocate shooting them in the head. He was just saying out of frustration for the reality that our justice system is a revolving door for these types of people. And when I say these types of people I mean because they make a mockery of our justice system and spend their lives preying and feeding on the law abiding people that do support our amendments. YOU are obviously the idiot if you thought he didn't know that it would be illegal to shoot them. He didn't embarrass himself by saying that, but you DID embarrass yourself by trying to lecture him on our amendments or what country he is in. The rest of us understood what he was saying even if you didn't. Yes, like a lot of others he probably wished that these people could be eliminated for good as the predators that they are, preying on our young and recruiting them into lives of crime too. Yes, he wished they would just die. And with good reason. You're the idiot, not him.
Great Post!!!!!
1fedup2

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Whatever eh wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear some banjos playing in Missouri!!!
Hey...please be more sensitive. My banjo didn't appreciate that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 9:32AM PDT

•••

Pomona News Video

•••
•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pomona News, Events & Info