Since: Sep 07

Pomona

#111 May 26, 2008
No i missed that homie but i will next time if it is bloody it might be on but my boys are going at it homie soon to be i just was under the impresion everyone got televised but i guess just the main events it gets edited and then later gets on paper view fuck let me down and shit. lol
no but i got an amuture fight on july 17 for boxing hoper look at the myspace page dog what the hell are you doing on hear. and kick with the digets.

“"BLooD Is ThiCKER ThEN WaTER"”

Since: Apr 08

PoMoNA

#112 Jun 2, 2008
oh there still doing the stupid riots at garey to decide who rules the school that year? yeah i always thought it was dumb but shit its just what garey high does every year.. i use to go to garey high back in 2005 but i dropped out of that bull-shit.. pomona will always be where i grew up at but i would never claim it.. fuck that... the only places that were cool in pomona was the glass house on second street and the fair that was open the end of every summer.. but besides that everything else sucked..lol thats why i moved to venice beach and santa monica.. so i dont got to see all those ugly bitches up there in pomona no more...lol
pURO rAPE

Long Beach, CA

#114 Jun 16, 2008
WhY YoU gOt tO b HATEING, lOKK ME UP DANIEL LARIOS, i AM DWN 4 WHATEVA ,BOGAR sANCHEZ ES MI HYNA
pURO rAPE

Long Beach, CA

#115 Jun 16, 2008
first Thumper in P Town wrote:
No i missed that homie but i will next time if it is bloody it might be on but my boys are going at it homie soon to be i just was under the impresion everyone got televised but i guess just the main events it gets edited and then later gets on paper view fuck let me down and shit. lol
no but i got an amuture fight on july 17 for boxing hoper look at the myspace page dog what the hell are you doing on hear. and kick with the digets.
Learn to spell you beaner, this is america for AMERICANS, big d in DA houze, puro 9th and san antonio!
skiTT3ls

Long Beach, CA

#116 Jul 3, 2008
your mama wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid piece of shit i hope you get arrested for this threatfull comment you mads you know i'm going to show it to the police. ang we will see if you listen when your ass is getting arrested you racist piece of shit.
( u dumd as piece of shit ur nothing but a dumd person that just runs there mouth n dnt do shit yeah im a MEXICAN N WHAT PROUD OF IT poeple like u r just a waist of time n all i got to say is f*ck U N UR MAMA HOE
real talk

Placentia, CA

#117 Jul 3, 2008
mrs hanh and mayor villagossa are crooked for knowly supporting crip gangs like grape street watts functions like hiding them from cop interactions with police trying to do there job to keep people safe, but support cracking down on mexican gangs!!!who dont do drive bys and rape people like crips do!!! even in jail they rape there own!!!no respect 4 families or anybody!!! so how is that fair to hard working people trying to belong word hard and live the american dream to!!blacks cry about everthing!!!we will not cry!!!stand up and fight my fellow chicanos vote, boycott, and demand justice to uphold the right to live as proud human beings!!! viva la raza!!!soy chicano!!!in america land of the opprese!!! fawk africa!!!fawk crip!!!!! even use force to defend your family!!! vsza!!! bring all varrios together in peace!!!time to unite!!!!
Thomas Manning

Yorba Linda, CA

#118 Jul 4, 2008
Teardrop wrote:
The incident that took place at Garey High School was not just a fight between 3 girls, it was a full riot that took place with over 400 students & community members watching it all. It is sad to see that something like this could happen at Garey when the event taking place in the Gym with over 600 people attending, should have been something special.
There was also a riot at Diamond Ranch High School a few months ago and the school district and principal attempted to deny it. There are serious safety concerns for all our children attending these schools and PUSD has chosen to put it's head in the sand and deny the problem. Supporting the PUSD stand is the local Inland Valley Dailey Bulletin that refuses to cover such stories. The paper has no idea that it is going out of business because it refuses to be serious about edcational reform. Soon there will be no of the coming generation that can read at an eight grade level and the paper will close. Take note Dailey Bulletion you have a stake in the educational outcomes of our children! It is your duty to inform the Pomona citizens of issues of importance in their community. Our children are at great risk of harm when violent is allowed on the school campuses and the public is not informed. The PUSD has fought to keep any and all meaningful information from parents. They promise me they are working on a plan several months ago, with a team led by George Hunter. I have yet to received one bit of information as promised. If anyone is interested please contact me and join in me a legal challenge against PUSD to force them to protect our children! E-mail me at tmann4@verizon.net.
Thomas Manning

Yorba Linda, CA

#119 Jul 4, 2008
There was also a riot at Diamond Ranch High School a few months ago and the school district and principal attempted to deny it. There are serious safety concerns for all our children attending these schools and PUSD has chosen to put it's head in the sand and deny the problem. Supporting the PUSD stand is the local Inland Valley Dailey Bulletin that refuses to cover such stories. The paper has no idea that it is going out of business because it refuses to be serious about edcational reform. Soon there will be no of the coming generation that can read at an eight grade level and the paper will close. Take note Dailey Bulletion you have a stake in the educational outcomes of our children! It is your duty to inform the Pomona citizens of issues of importance in their community. Our children are at great risk of harm when violent is allowed on the school campuses and the public is not informed. The PUSD has fought to keep any and all meaningful information from parents. They promise me they are working on a plan several months ago, with a team led by George Hunter. I have yet to received one bit of information as promised. If anyone is interested please contact me and join in me a legal challenge against PUSD to force them to protect our children! E-mail me at tmann4@verizon.net.
Sally Pichardo

Las Vegas, NV

#120 Jul 5, 2008
first Thumper in P Town wrote:
hay rubben your are right i do remember i did leave in a hurry i was with friends and i liked you in class i usto coppy your work and blanka sat infront of us remember we had the hots for her ya u usto be cool and as we switch game i seen your sister i was dazzled with aw i continued to talk to you and became your friend but i was a gang member and you were normal you are right i left in a hurry i was with some people i didn't want to get cought talking to you you know how gangmembers are, i dont know why but thats the way it happend and i apologize i should have stayed and chated if i new what i know now it would have been diffrent, rubben i went to prison in cali for posesion of a lb of meth richard picardo las vegas most wanted was with me my truck was forfited meaning sold octioned off i was then facing charges in az i had shot this guy who try to car jack me serko and nick seven brother daggers brother was with me and jose i didn't kill him but people were looking for me so i left to az. I had shot him because he was trying to get my ride at the time i lived with Touch MWSQ, the fool tried to car jack i wouldn't give it up and he didn't shoot so i couldn't move at gun point but as he left i grab my the pistol out of my secret spot and followed him.iWell i and got busted at 18 for some weed 5 mounths i left on probation. and nevor followed up.well as i paroled i got a hit i got extradidted to arizona for that weed charge and obsconding probation after my prison time cali I went to prison out hear man they dont like us out her but i made it out. I live hear know i also a part owner a company buy the name of Home Town Construction look at Arizona registar of contractors on your internet you will see my name i am not doing as good as i imagined but doing better than when i was running a muck. so rubben are you satisfied with the apology. and let me know if your sister still as pritty as i last remember.
Dear, First Thumper to my recolection there is no Richard Pichardo, It is Robert Pichardo A.K.A Sparky Just for the record, he was, and for ever be my Brother!
Ruth Roark Gonzalez

Little Rock, AR

#121 Jul 14, 2008
I also attended Garey and graduated in 1986. Today these kids have no respect it doesn't matter what color they are it's the back ground of where they come from at home not the country. Back in the day this was not even aloud the system has failed so much. When I went back to visit my home it wasn't even the same neighborhood. It looked just like Los Angeles trash everywhere. Society has changed so much drugs and alcohol have a big part to do withit.

Pomona

#123 Jul 24, 2008
you are right rober pichardo that true i usauly get on hear after a joint or a few beers just to see what up in old town P-town hows your family get at me horaciohernandez03@yahoo.com

Pomona

#124 Jul 24, 2008
sally i didn't know him by robert just sparkie i also new your other brothers except the one who is busted right know but believe me i know sparkie since i was 13 years old him and all the homies but names nevor came up roy to i took his toyota torcell remember that one before he got past away in vegas i also new litte sparkie before he past away and i new little man realy good i blasted this fool and he followed up on it and i new little mans wife rosea rest in peice lil man but ya i now the brother realy well i didn't know you but we pulled some capers i been around since garey and holt the blue pand and eith and linden and the east end fools shit happends and the sheriffs ran us out on the strong point you guys moved to vegas but we still kicked it i was busted with big sparkie and it was a funny little escaped scaping all day long and he asked me to get some cigarets as i jumped on the bus since he was super max all shakeled from head to toe i told him i would i seen them as we got on the bus from west valley and bam i grab them and the fucken cigarets were riged they were tied down and the huda grabs me by the neck and over the seets starts to beet the fuck outa me and i cant do nothing i am shackeld from head to toe so is he he is trien to stay standing and the huda looks for the smokes but they were tide to the clip board i manage to put them down my pants and kick them before he takled m well the other hudas unshackled me and well they beet the fuck out me befor court and after court and befor i was gona go into my cell or dorm sparkie told me if i wanted he jump in i told him no i got this and soon some vatoe from mount vernan told me one of the sherifs girls live up the street from me and well you know i got wind of it i told the hoodas that i new were his bitch lived and that was the end of that i could do nothing i was shakeld but fuckem sparkie befor he got extradited told me fuck it this murder is finaly of my chest i been living in the dark for ever i feel like ooowwwwww a lot has been lifted if you ever have the chance to let it go homie and just do it its easy to be a gangster its hard to be normal and then he left after sincening left to vegas for that murder rest in piece big sparkie and little sparkie i was in the cell wen we were going to court and he told me that little sparks got smoked in vegas i could she he didn't shed a tear but i could feel his hurt and we seen this vato from cyclones p c eed it was m and m brother he recognized us and we were all fuck you puto and he was like fuck you cotez well my ex brother in law was form the cyclones i called my sis and i told him and the next thing i know my brother in law sead they just disapeered well me and sparks choped pounds of crystal back in the day and to tell you the truth if i could just go back in time and take it all back i would good homies have passed and not scandless fools it always the good ones man i lived it and i just got to say sparkie is my boy all the picardo's have my respect to the fullest to this day sharks and southsiders always tell me about them fools the pichardo's. the only brother also rest in peice is the oldest got done over at the park pepe i think i was just a kid but i heard of him at one time we were the shit. and i still roll like that fuck it i aint bowing down to no one.
sally

Las Vegas, NV

#125 Jul 26, 2008
Hey Thumper is nice to hear from someone that was that close to my brother, I shall say Brothers. It is nice to see that you dont gang bang any more, and that you are doing O.K, My family is doing good I guess. It is very difficult to say that life is great when you have lost most of your family due to gangs, I just wonder and think if it was worth it, and the ansewrd that I get is NO..... I wish i could express how this feels but is just impossible, all of them were my life, they always took care of me ,even the younger ones all I now is that we were so close to each other I loved every moment that we speendt together even do they are gone to me is like they are around watching over us and their kids. Shitttt, time goes so fast and most of the time we just dont appreciate what we all have, I wish I can tell all the young kids to think before they make a stupid decission, and get so deep into gangs.Hey just to let you know my brother bugssy is out, he was deported and he is across the border, also if you ever hear from casper (gabriel) tell him to get in touch, I am sorry I cant remember you by your AKA, you must been really young when we lived in Pomona
It is probably because I hang aroun with the older guys, but o well I just want to say Hi to all The LOKOTES. Stay safe and God Bless You.....

Pomona

#126 Jul 27, 2008
pURO rAPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell you beaner, this is america for AMERICANS, big d in DA houze, puro 9th and san antonio!
dam i got the wrong person or put the wrong person on blast puro rape rape these nuts on your chin.
dick face

Hemet, CA

#127 Aug 3, 2008
I knew the Pichardos, Pepe, Roy, Robert,Alex, Sandro and Edgar. I think most are gone, but i knew Pepe, real good, I was a kid, 15, when he passed, he was a good dude, as were all the other ones, just sad that they all passed. As a matter of fact, I have Pepes dominos that he asked my pops to hold.
Sally Pichardo

Las Vegas, NV

#128 Aug 3, 2008
dick face wrote:
I knew the Pichardos, Pepe, Roy, Robert,Alex, Sandro and Edgar. I think most are gone, but i knew Pepe, real good, I was a kid, 15, when he passed, he was a good dude, as were all the other ones, just sad that they all passed. As a matter of fact, I have Pepes dominos that he asked my pops to hold.
Hey Dick Face, nice to know you knew most of my brothers, Sandro most of them might be gone but they are in many peoples hart, Sandro still is around here. By the way who is your dad, and if I knew your name I might know you too. Did you lived around the same area as we did? and do you know any of the older guys who used to hang around whit my brothers? Well keep in touch!
dick face

Ojai, CA

#129 Aug 4, 2008
I live by washington park, Pepe was the man at the park, but theres lots of older dudes in their 40s that remember him, like Viejito, Tacos, Catfish, Mike, Tele, Panama,lots of dudes that still hang out at the park. But the dude that did your brother Pepe was done up himself about 2yrs later. Cant say much more, cops be on here.
Sally

Las Vegas, NV

#130 Aug 5, 2008
Hey, D.FACE That's nice to know. I guess! but for a long time I just tried not to think of what went on in Pomona it was just to crazy, I
i just had to moved to vegas when my parents call me to brake the bad news.I went back to Pomona and almost after his funeral we moved to vegas, It took me a long time to want go back to Pomona, it
was just to hard for me to be there and not see my older brother at washington park where he was killed...... I remember how much he was loved and all the good friends that he had, I also remember the summer afternoons at Washington park, going to the pool from 1-5pm, Pepe would just watched us from the benches outside, that was the best time of the year. I have been back to Pomona a few times and really, only to visit Pepe and Alex,that place has change so much, nothing looks the same, last time I was over there I actually got lost. It was kind of scare mainly because I had some kids. I wanted to visit wanted to visit Washington park but I did not, I dont know if any of his friend hang around there! I cant recall the names of the friends that you have mention,I wonder if Cubano, los triana brothers and cheo campos and his brothers still around? and of course there has to be many more I just cant think of all of their names, but if they are around tell them Hi from my family. One day I will get rid of my fears and go back to Pomona on a (SUMMER BEUTIFUL DAY) POMONA is the place where I left the most wonderful and worst moments of my life......

TALK TO YOU LATER, AND STAY SAFE
dick face

Ojai, CA

#131 Aug 5, 2008
Yep, Cubano is Carlos or Cesar one of the 2 and Cheo's brother is Santos, but Cheo lives in Washington or Oregon. He got shot in 89 also, but lived, then we went kind of Koo Koo. Only person that we probably know is Rita from 7th street.
Sally

Las Vegas, NV

#132 Aug 5, 2008
dick face wrote:
Yep, Cubano is Carlos or Cesar one of the 2 and Cheo's brother is Santos, but Cheo lives in Washington or Oregon. He got shot in 89 also, but lived, then we went kind of Koo Koo. Only person that we probably know is Rita from 7th street.
Hey D.Face, that is so cool, about Rita, my niece Jasminne, Pepes girl wanted to get in touch with her but I lost touch with her about 2 years ago. Jasminne has heard so much about her dad, PEPE that she is always wanting to know how he was who he went out and stuff like that. If you ever see Rita around ask her to call me I think she has my number it hasnt been changed, and yes the cubano I was talking is Cesar, I hope he's doing good, I am also glad that Cheo was ok. hey how is life at the park, is it crazy or safe to visit with family?
Well D.Face thanks for the info. and stay safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 59 min Brew In 28,710
Golden Spur is for sale on RT66 1 hr neighborhood going 3
Amelia needs resurfacing 1 hr donkey 7
Gary Boyer wont say hes a realtor. 1 hr greased pig 7
Illegal signs all over town 4 hr pot holes 44
How to win the battle with the muslims 4 hr burma shave 2
Do not offend them Muslims 5 hr sticked up 7

Pomona News Video

Pomona Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE