Garey High School - Riot on Friday

Posted in the Pomona Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Teardrop

Pasadena, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2007
The incident that took place at Garey High School was not just a fight between 3 girls, it was a full riot that took place with over 400 students & community members watching it all. It is sad to see that something like this could happen at Garey when the event taking place in the Gym with over 600 people attending, should have been something special.
Souls In Chains

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2007
A riot also broke out at Palomares Park on Friday with students from Claremont High School. Over 300 people were involved with around 25 females fighting, and community members looking on. Eventually police Riot Control put a stop to it about 20 minutes in, the event was first scheduled for Laverne but cops broke it up, so it was pushed to Claremont, were cops broke it up ounce more, and was finnally held in Pomona.....I was there<---------
latina 100

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jun 21, 2007
this wasnt fair why were the police officers just hitting anybody that was in their way.they should do something about this it was sad seeing this!!!!!!
Garey Alumnist

San Diego, CA

#6 Jun 27, 2007
What a sad little community that South Pomona has become. Most of the signs in the area are now in spanish only and even Stater Brothers finally closed their store which was right up the street from the high school. They don't care and show no respect for authorities or the law because many of them are either illegal or their parents were at one time.

Garey used to have some very proud traditions, now they are just a joke.
Garey High 1986 Graduate

La Habra, CA

#7 Jul 3, 2007
That is so true. Back in the day Pomona was a place that people wanted to come to. Blacks, Mexicans, Whites and Asians all got along and things were cool. I cant even go back and visit Garey High because I cant relate to the mess. I once dreamed of my kids going to the school that I respected so much, but that is a big joke now.
matt

San Diego, CA

#8 Jul 4, 2007
any place i can see the video of the fight at Garey high?
your mama

La Habra, CA

#9 Jul 5, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
O MY GOD! DUMB LITTLE WET BACKS?
ARE YOU RETARDED, IF I EVER FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOUR MOST LIKELY TRAILER TASH REDNECK ASS
you stupid piece of shit i hope you get arrested for this threatfull comment you mads you know i'm going to show it to the police. ang we will see if you listen when your ass is getting arrested you racist piece of shit.
The Truth

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#10 Jul 5, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
O MY GOD! DUMB LITTLE WET BACKS?
ARE YOU RETARDED, IF I EVER FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOUR MOST LIKELY TRAILER TASH REDNECK ASS
Oh really? Tell me where to meet you tough guy......Come on keyboard tough guy, name the time and place........if you have the guts.... but I doubt it... And I don`t live in a trailer park, like you. I live in a house, that I own, not a single wide thats leased, like you tough guy......
The Truth

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#11 Jul 6, 2007
Still waiting Bobby.....
Thumper

Mesa, AZ

#12 Jul 8, 2007
your mama wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid piece of shit i hope you get arrested for this threatfull comment you mads you know i'm going to show it to the police. ang we will see if you listen when your ass is getting arrested you racist piece of shit.
I am an ex gang member from that area moved to arizona and know own a big construction company servicing wealthy people and only wealthy people i am hispanic i dont know what the riot was about i believe you racist coments are sick and only could you get away with it on the box in person i would knock you out if you came at me like that remember we didn't invade europe, europe invaded us 400 years but the real wet backs are european desendents they crossed the ocean. Let me tell you, my good friend and partner is white strate white wealthey big investor we all are raceist to a dagree i some times find him saying he dont like black people i myself can car less i dont deal with ignorant people on a daily bassis but i also found out that indian people from india are raceist thay cant stand white people i know dr. dand???? and dr.??tel have told me they wish not to deal with white people in the construction of thier home 10 thousand SQ FT and a small cancer tumor institure going up in the town i live in they have to hire them just to work LOL and Native American people like my girl friend family just cant trust them what ever it is ignorance will never finish. I realy dont care but listen to your self rancho isn't that a nice area ignorance comes in all ethnic groups and all classis from welthy to poor. me i just trip out. I have dated black, white, hispanic, phillipean and probley others but i dont remember it getting raceist how funny. Ow ya dont worry about my gramer i am just lazzy.
Thumper

Mesa, AZ

#13 Jul 8, 2007
Garey High 1986 Graduate wrote:
That is so true. Back in the day Pomona was a place that people wanted to come to. Blacks, Mexicans, Whites and Asians all got along and things were cool. I cant even go back and visit Garey High because I cant relate to the mess. I once dreamed of my kids going to the school that I respected so much, but that is a big joke now.
Man i remember in the early 80 i loved pomona going to the pool the old ganisha pool the hills up at the park the going to the store poping brakeing the hole seen fucking drive in the mall the swap meat bullwinkles the grandprix the rope at the ganisha park looking at p town the town i grew up in was slowley turning into somewere i might not desire as an adult the gunfire became more and more the gangs after that flick just blew up the drugs the deaths of people i grew up with it just became a part of life and that is the way it was, their usto be a lot of white people i remember that as i got older it got roughfer you bike if you left it out it was gone if you had nice kicks man beware and every one at least one time got husled if it was a vcr a gold chane or some stoopid husle well as a youngster i usto remember the skate boards we ended up trading them for markers guns and nives and gangs man i went home after a lot of years mabe 10 or 12 man i cant recognize it the fox theater man i usto go their with my pops and watch his cheasey movies dam it has changed and i remember my brother james hanging with boby a black dude cald him pops jonis some asain dude and my brother hispanic i remember going to rosevelt school man i didn't know black white or asain i just new ho i hung out with and played dodge ball staight head hunting and 1ups man i love that place not to live any more but i remember POMONA was the shit
How funny i came on hear looking for a pomona embulum for a tatoo i live in arizona i still feel i have my heart in p town but it aint the same.
sunshine 909

Culver City, CA

#16 Jul 25, 2007
I Still live in pomona and it has gotten worse, you cant get a good education anymore because the teachers are stupied kids thing that its all a big joke now. this is going to be our kids furture and its not a good one eaither!!!!!!
t woods class of 1990

Fountain Hills, AZ

#17 Jul 29, 2007
miss the days, "G" High Garey that is. look forward to seeing my class mates in 2010. as for the rest of the g keep it real so that our vikings will remain strong, peace
Maria Perez

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Aug 6, 2007
"Oh really? Tell me where to meet you tough guy......Come on keyboard tough guy, name the time and place........if you have the guts.... but I doubt it... And I don`t live in a trailer park, like you. I live in a house, that I own, not a single wide thats leased, like you tough guy...... "

==========
All right, obviously this person "knows" beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bob, lives in a single wide that is leased. Why would ""The Truth", let himself be caught in an assumption or generalization?

He wouldn't stoop so low, since he is a fine upstanding citizen that lives in a house! Heaven's NO!...he wouldn't make small minded generalizations without imperical evidence and research to back up his positions prior to stating them.

He, of course would not be a frusterated low functioning white baby boy excuse for a man. He would be a fine upstanding man of means, not afraid to post his name....like Bob wasn't. Aha...he wouldn't hide behind his keyboard would he.
aaa

Pomona, CA

#19 Aug 6, 2007
I live in Pomona, and it is clear that the two neighboring towns where the police were able to prevent the fight/riot from happenings (La Verne and Claremont) are wealthier than Pomona. The fact that the fight couldn't be prevented on time by the police in Pomona, coincidentally the poorest neighborhood between the other two towns where the fight/riot was scheduled for, shows which communities the police prioritize.

Damn the police.
And damn white privilege.
first Thumper in P Town

AOL

#20 Aug 19, 2007
Well what ever the fight was about was it a good one or was it just a 1/2 ass one is what i would like to know?
first Thumper in P Town

AOL

#21 Aug 19, 2007
Do you guys remember king kong as hole that wash that was all slimmy and you rode down it or what about the water fall in mount baldy that was cool i never went to sand demas falls and miss me with ragine waters, well that was cool too.
first Thumper in P Town

AOL

#22 Aug 19, 2007
Maria Perez wrote:
"Oh really? Tell me where to meet you tough guy......Come on keyboard tough guy, name the time and place........if you have the guts.... but I doubt it... And I don`t live in a trailer park, like you. I live in a house, that I own, not a single wide thats leased, like you tough guy...... "
==========
All right, obviously this person "knows" beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bob, lives in a single wide that is leased. Why would ""The Truth", let himself be caught in an assumption or generalization?
He wouldn't stoop so low, since he is a fine upstanding citizen that lives in a house! Heaven's NO!...he wouldn't make small minded generalizations without imperical evidence and research to back up his positions prior to stating them.
He, of course would not be a frusterated low functioning white baby boy excuse for a man. He would be a fine upstanding man of means, not afraid to post his name....like Bob wasn't. Aha...he wouldn't hide behind his keyboard would he.
are you talking about me i live in a single wide because we have 2 houses in inscription canion about 845,000 and 1.2 mill going up i rent out in chino but i have a girl friend that lives in mesa so i pay double rent i haven't bout a place someone stole my identietie in pomona and ran a muck i have an invester former boxer by the name of larry webster who owns part of a boxing gym in pheonix but if you want to meat i could i just have to tell you i have ran a numb er of steriods and am fit and am 32 years old i also have to tell you i have a number of tatooes on my body that are consealed with clothes my head has a hat my stomach has a shirt my arms are coverred by my sleave shirt but if you are for real and good looking i wouldn't mind the company would i cheat probabley i am tired of buy my good looking girl a car paying her rent and supporting her fucking parting with her friends while i am trying to get at a piece of the pie but much aint left after i fuck her. i get fucked back in a diffrent way man what ever happend to good looking women that had their shit together. am i in a diffrent fucking world up in AZ i have had plenty of girls that rubber neck but i dont have the balls like i usto mabe i am geting old?
first Thumper in P Town

AOL

#23 Aug 19, 2007
and if you are not good looking forget it! My nector is fucken sweet i know this because i only do 10 and 9 nothing less so think of the place and the time if you aint a 10 or 9 i will walk away i didn't wast a lot of money on steriods and a lot of time in the gym to give myself to a person that cant get it together health wise or just lazzy no way i work in the field i dont stand around i would fizzicley construction block concreate frame roof the hole 9 yard i know i got the shit my girls sisters drooll and you know i would but i cant here friends want some they tell her so but i cant her cousins tell her so and me to but you know i cant i just cant but if the right person who came 50 50 i just might with equal levels of atraction i cant do big i tried it i just cant it was okay but not as good as fit and good looking it is the shit.
Sad Sad Sad

United States

#24 Aug 23, 2007
First Thumper in P-Town I am just wondering how you think you are so great because you own property...my question is how were you able to sign the docs.. apparently spelling is not one of your strong points and if you can't spell I doubt if you can actually read and understand what people are thying to convey in their messages.......just a question? Care to answer in English?
first Thumper in P Town wrote:
<quoted text>
are you talking about me i live in a single wide because we have 2 houses in inscription canion about 845,000 and 1.2 mill going up i rent out in chino but i have a girl friend that lives in mesa so i pay double rent i haven't bout a place someone stole my identietie in pomona and ran a muck i have an invester former boxer by the name of larry webster who owns part of a boxing gym in pheonix but if you want to meat i could i just have to tell you i have ran a numb er of steriods and am fit and am 32 years old i also have to tell you i have a number of tatooes on my body that are consealed with clothes my head has a hat my stomach has a shirt my arms are coverred by my sleave shirt but if you are for real and good looking i wouldn't mind the company would i cheat probabley i am tired of buy my good looking girl a car paying her rent and supporting her fucking parting with her friends while i am trying to get at a piece of the pie but much aint left after i fuck her. i get fucked back in a diffrent way man what ever happend to good looking women that had their shit together. am i in a diffrent fucking world up in AZ i have had plenty of girls that rubber neck but i dont have the balls like i usto mabe i am geting old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 35,922
New game of trade war 2018 Fri us steel 1
Mike Spence under influence of DRUGS Fri lateast one 8
andrew edward meza murderer May 18 Cali 1
Outdoor activites in Glendora 2018 May 18 mosquitoes 1
News Cowardly animals (Feb '10) May 18 Sandy Tanner 3
Reasons communist chinese are bad for the world... May 18 indoctination 1

Pomona Jobs

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages