Glendora city council tries cover up

Posted in the Pomona Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wall splatter

Covina, CA

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Another long and boring city council meeting held in Glendora, California 02.28.2012 from 7:00 P.M. till 11:00 P.M..

The same old boring bull was brought fourth and presented as facts?

More of the same old stories coming from the mouths of each city council member and staff.

Douglas Tessitor, Gene Murabito, Karen Davis, Joseph Santoro, Judy Nelson. Josh Betta, Chris Jeffers, Jeff Krugal and Josh Betta.

All of them were caught in more of their cover ups, trying to explain away the facts and stark reality that they were at the helm while stearing it on to the rocks, they are responsible for the financal mess Glendora, California finds it's self in these days and years to come.

They can't take the responsabilty for the mess but they don't forget to pick up the big time pay checks.
B Word

Covina, CA

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Ever since the day Douglas Tesitor uttered the "B word" towards and at a female resident of Glendora, California just feet away from then Mayor Karen Davis and others who were present in city council chamber's.

Karen Davis, Pastor of a local church, chaplin of he Glendora Police Department and Mayor now city council woman.

What kind of UNHOLY SIN lives in Glendora?
Covina, CA

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Tessitor put out an apt description of the person he was speaking of. He was as right as I am when I talk about all the whiners and jackasses that have always been part of the town losers. I don't see any problem. When will Harrold speak up about his boards demise,what's he waiting on?
Water Please

Covina, CA

#4 Feb 29, 2012
When the Glendora, California city council (02.28.2012) were confronted with piles of evidence that "they all" were in violation of City, County State and federal laws they sat still and shut their flapping mouths, and stopped defending the two criminal active city council men, Douglas Tessitor and Gene Murtabito!
Covina, CA

#5 Feb 29, 2012
They were presented with no evidence, just Harrold flapping his lips. More bs and lies from lap dog Dimwit Markie.
Water Please

Covina, CA

#6 Feb 29, 2012
When the Glendora, California city council members(02.28.2012) were confronted with piles of evidence.

"they all" were in violation of City, County State and federal laws these little people sat still and shut their flapping mouths, stopped defending those two criminal active city council men, Douglas Tessitor and Gene Murtabito!
A NO NO

Covina, CA

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Why did they interupt PUBLIC COMMENT TIME with one of their boys? Was that a Brown Act Violation? What can be done about them doing things like that? Mr. Brubaker said our city reserves are down to about 8 million, I had heard from someone at City Hall that our reserves are really down to about 4 million, from just under 30 million when Doug took over. It's way past time for Doug to step down, why does he hang around?

DOUR TESSITOR: It's really in the best interest of the city of Glendora that you take your leave as a Glendora City Council person and concentrate on the great train stuff you are doing for the good of everyone else. Hopefully you'll do a better job than you have as a Council person.
A NO NO

Covina, CA

#8 Feb 29, 2012
OPPS, sorry Doug, I spelled your name wrong above, hope I didn't hurt your feelers.
Bill C flattened

La Puente, CA

#9 Mar 2, 2012
Glendora, California top bully - Douglas Tessitor and Gene Murabito.

And some people just won't admit to how Tessitor was and is now.

(I hear that some of this will be on U-Tube soon).

And yes, what about the personal physical attacks that Tessitor did to Kristin Parisi and Ed Brubaker since the recall Bill?

I'm not stopping when the recall took place either.

There just isn't enough room to talk about all the bad actions and name calling that Tessitor has done right from the podium.

I guess we'll both just remember what we want to.

But since ABill C. is a rubber stamp buddy of the gang of 5 - Glendora city council.

What do you have to say now Culver Heaton Jr.?
ResidentsSay

La Puente, CA

#10 Mar 12, 2012
Glendora, California city council members and city hall staff try to cover up,'failure of leadership.'

In fact they are just working for their own 'pay check.'
Covina, CA

#11 Mar 12, 2012
I read that converstaion on Patch as well Mark. Seems to me Bill C came back and laid into the other guy who didn't say anything else. At least people on Patch can have intelligent back and forths even when not agreeing. On the other hand people like you and Ed are afraid to post there as apparently are most of your friends.

You are a yellow bitch Mark, you know it and I know it and nothing you'll ever do about it.
Mingle

San Dimas, CA

#12 Mar 12, 2012
Glendora, California city council members and city hall staff are trying to cover up,'failure of leadership.'

In fact they are just working for their own 'pay checks.'
Covina, CA

#13 Mar 12, 2012
That's right Mark, don't talk back to me, you know your place hobo.
11th hour

West Covina, CA

#14 Mar 15, 2012
The current Glendora City Council has some tough financial choices to make if it wants to keep Glendora from potential bankruptcy.

Gene Murabito
Judy Nelson
Joseph Santoro
Karen Davis
Douglas Tessitor

The next shoe to drop will be, who stays and who goes as far as employees. And just who drew up this list they will be working from?

Of course there will be no rim or reason from the stand point of reality, rather another knee jerk reaction.

Who supported every insane idea the department head spoke out about, or who supported with out thinking any one ofthe current or former city council members?
Bluff

La Puente, CA

#18 Jun 23, 2012
As we saw with Gil Aguirre and what happened at The SGVCOG this week, it takes a determined person willing to put up some real money to put any end to the kinds of lies, criminal activites Josh Betta, Jeff Krugl, Chris Jeffers, D. Wayne Leech and he rest of the current Glendora City Council.

These kinds of people believe that they can break the law with impunity because it costs too much for most people to play at that level.

Time somebody called their bluff.

The law is on our side here.
Raked over

West Covina, CA

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Over 30 warning letters were sent to people believed to be associated with shady operations in Whittier, South El Monte, La Mirada, Diamond Bar, Artesia, Paramount, Glendora, South Gate, Commerce, Agoura Hills and Malibu. Federal prosecutors and the U.S. Attorney will continue to focus on public corruption in the region.
El Duchie

La Puente, CA

#21 Jul 13, 2012
Perhaps you have noticed that during Chris Jeffers, Josh Betta talks at Glendora, California City Council meetings on the various arcane financial management topics and practices that keep all that money in its proper places, the acronym "GASB" comes up fairly often.

GASB, which stands for Governmental Accounting Standards Board, is a public board that oversees how thousands of cities just like ours, and from all over the country, report their finances.

Except that has now changed. This year they pretty much blew the roof off and changed everything, and quite radically.

The financial reporting segments of Glendora City Council meetings may never be the same.
Isolated

La Puente, CA

#22 Jul 16, 2012
People that live, work and school in Glendora, California are so isolated from the realities of life.

When they go outside the city limits they are in culture shock.

They allow the City Council and city manager to create their own false sense of reality.
Governance

La Puente, CA

#23 Jul 28, 2012
Many of the sgvCOG delegates went back to their cities and NEVER disclosed to their residents that they just voted to support extending the Measure R tax or to create the new County "rain" tax.

Time for governance by secrecy to end!
Splendids

San Dimas, CA

#24 Aug 5, 2012
Glendora, California how much the Mayor and his minions are making, some of these guys and girls are running government like it was their own business!

Has the present Republican Regime considered taking 1/2 pay until the budget is balanced.

Its hard to feel sorry for some of these town when you find out just why it is that they are going broke.

Long and very public prison sentences would go a long ways to cure stupidity and criminality in local government.

The Repunlicans have ruined all of California and now with Willard Mitt Romney they are attempting the same to the Country.

This is for a town of 53,000, seems excessive. What are the 'perks' and retirement of the people "working" for the City?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Boyer tells more lies 2 hr rmonterastelli50 5
News Permanent injunction granted against Adelanto gang (Apr '10) 6 hr SFV818 29
As the packages get stolen 12 hr Barneys on the job 1
Rock an Roll is here to stay 12 hr Bombay quakes 1
Now Mexico starts to worry 12 hr Mac Influx 1
A real car show with excitement Fri oasis of cars 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Bruin For Life 32,407

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages