Eric sinks

La Puente, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Eric [stink hole] Cantor: Obama, Quit Mocking Congress or should we all say 'the house' which is made up of GOP, Republican and Tea Party idiots.

Can't you idiots see, the American Public is not behind your stupid actions and they find your actions at best to be Terrorist's in origin.

So before you are arrested and sent off to Cuba, get your S H I T together and fly right.
Cant cantor much

San Dimas, CA

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Mr. Peepers, Eric Cantor got a shock of his miserable like this month - June and year - 2014..

In GOP upheaval, a front-runner - and discontent
Cant cantor much

San Dimas, CA

#3 Jun 13, 2014
Mr. Peepers, Eric Cantor got a shock of his miserable life this month - June and year - 2014..

In GOP upheaval, a front-runner - and discontent

The Commish

San Dimas, CA

#4 Jun 13, 2014
The town moron, the Monkey Boy Mark Smith, has to post the same thing twice because he can't understand you only need to do it once. In the mean time his dem girlfriend Jackie Spier says the Taliban aren't terrorists. Monkey Boy probably agrees with that.
Cant cantor much

Covina, CA

#5 Jun 13, 2014
Little Mr. Peepers can't cantor anymore now can he? Stuffed a good one deep inside on that GOP FOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr TranslationPhart 33,669
News After Virginia violence, far right and white na... Fri Solarman 1
Review: Elephant Bar Restaurant Fri ONTARIO CA ELEPHA... 32
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) Thu DAS 124
Review: Historic Downtown Ontario Thu DOWNTOWN ONTARIO CA 47
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) Aug 13 Matty37 7
Poll Gangs keepin it G... (Jul '09) Jul 25 18allday 4

Pomona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages