Man injured in Pomona shooting

There are 20 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Man injured in Pomona shooting. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A man was shot about 3:15 p.m. Friday in the 2400 block of South Angela Street, Los Angeles County fire Capt. via Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
o killer

United States

#54 Mar 3, 2013
What happend to pso gang hahaha. They are dead they aren't about shit.there little hood is up for grads I am waiting for any of you olevas come out and play
the original PeXSuR

Los Angeles, CA

#55 Mar 31, 2013
O killer wrote:
Olive st is a bunch of lames punks and bitchs.they kill girls and kids real gangsters do there's dirt with some respect . Here is a rollcall of bitchs shadow necco pellon silent drowzy sicko smily crasher and theres a few more may death come soon & slow 12
man coming from a guppie groupie ounds like calling kettle black sounds really like your style remember puto back in the days when it was a sur 12 thing we saw the scankess s**t you putos are about pinche tecato babies thats why when finally we had enough of your lame as**s me and four other homies had to unleash the olive placa to show it was time for change funny how when your well respected homeboy " boy" (for what i dont know) got lit up by us he was running in our gas station yelling times out homes my cuete and finger are lost somewhere.but i will say your right today in timemy varrio has made it self look stupid to where the respect we og gente made them it does come with embarrassment at times but thats the newer part of my varrio that we set up shop maybe heard of it the ghetto ex home to angelos mayates of whivh WE cleaned at any costs but for a varrio your size to look ztupid and losing a grip on s**t in the same gote up streets maybe i shouldnt feel so bad! ha ha guppie twatz
o killer

Claremont, CA

#56 Mar 31, 2013
the original PeXSuR wrote:
<quoted text>man coming from a guppie groupie ounds like calling kettle black sounds really like your style remember puto back in the days when it was a sur 12 thing we saw the scankess s**t you putos are about pinche tecato babies thats why when finally we had enough of your lame as**s me and four other homies had to unleash the olive placa to show it was time for change funny how when your well respected homeboy " boy" (for what i dont know) got lit up by us he was running in our gas station yelling times out homes my cuete and finger are lost somewhere.but i will say your right today in timemy varrio has made it self look stupid to where the respect we og gente made them it does come with embarrassment at times but thats the newer part of my varrio that we set up shop maybe heard of it the ghetto ex home to angelos mayates of whivh WE cleaned at any costs but for a varrio your size to look ztupid and losing a grip on s**t in the same gote up streets maybe i shouldnt feel so bad! ha ha guppie twatz
what do they call you pu$o .you lames can't even hold down two blocks I heard p13 puente came in there and made you vatos hide lol
SICKONE

Ensenada, Mexico

#57 May 11, 2013
vPxS OLIVEst GANG FU12
MY ENEMIES !!!SICKO .LOCS MOTHAFUCKAS
o killer

Claremont, CA

#58 Jun 17, 2013
SICKONE wrote:
vPxS OLIVEst GANG FU12
MY ENEMIES !!!SICKO .LOCS MOTHAFUCKAS
shut up sicko your a lame that rats on your own homeboys but its normal for you lames olive st is dead 187 on dolphins
o killer

Pomona, CA

#65 Jul 8, 2013
None active is olevas theres taging crews that put in more work i guess i have to change my name sinces ost is already dead now im pisa killer lol
Lil SeriO

Chino, CA

#68 Jul 15, 2013
187 all my enemies O's up from my toes up
krazy

Pomona, CA

#69 Jul 15, 2013
Whats good lil serio just got bac fm fishing for some bitch name rob he said hes on 9 if he read this he should no some one was honky the horn through 9 calling out hes name homeboy. I no who u are lil serio u might no who i am trust me am well respected in the hood my name is not krazy i dont want to burn my name out trust me lil homey i no older homey boys and they no me if Capone shows up let him no what homeboy was always strap and had hes bac in chino.and stoney we're is he? They say it was gay fishes that those youngsters in the ally am on it lil serio so i should just u do the same let the homeboys no alrite SUR And O"S UP.
o killer

Pomona, CA

#70 Jul 17, 2013
krazy wrote:
Whats good lil serio just got bac fm fishing for some bitch name rob he said hes on 9 if he read this he should no some one was honky the horn through 9 calling out hes name homeboy. I no who u are lil serio u might no who i am trust me am well respected in the hood my name is not krazy i dont want to burn my name out trust me lil homey i no older homey boys and they no me if Capone shows up let him no what homeboy was always strap and had hes bac in chino.and stoney we're is he? They say it was gay fishes that those youngsters in the ally am on it lil serio so i should just u do the same let the homeboys no alrite SUR And O"S UP.
your little rat homeboys are more down then you atleast they arent scared to say who they are unlike you og you want to play i already close to figuring out who you are your from sur not olive and you just got out lol
krazy

United States

#71 Jul 17, 2013
Let me no when your on 9 i was there yesterday again wennie show some i.d
o killer

Pomona, CA

#72 Jul 22, 2013
krazy wrote:
Let me no when your on 9 i was there yesterday again wennie show some i.d
you know I'm right homeboy crasher said to tell you hi and stop sell dope and carrying guns its funny but rob gots you lol
krazy

United States

#73 Jul 26, 2013
These guy name killer is a police officer
o killer

Pomona, CA

#75 Jul 28, 2013
Yea right fool your homeboys work with the pigs so much you lames shouldn't point fingers
Ruthless TKC crew

Compton, CA

#78 Aug 19, 2013
Olive st you foo aren't doing shit you foo aint even posted I live on Angela st ..and psx13 you can't be seen because your hiding in apartments
o killer

Pomona, CA

#79 Aug 21, 2013
Y
Ruthless TKC crew wrote:
Olive st you foo aren't doing shit you foo aint even posted I live on Angela st ..and psx13 you can't be seen because your hiding in apartments
you stay on angela then i have seen you probley no you. whos acctive in the hood ? do you heat any storys about any one ?
Calle OLiVE PxS

Chino Hills, CA

#84 Nov 21, 2013
187 all haters Mainlly then small fishes 12KILLA
CALLE OLIVE PE SUR OLIVE DOLhINS kill gupps
rip dirty olive st

Claremont, CA

#85 Nov 23, 2013
What happen with my boy dirty
OlOve909

Los Angeles, CA

#86 Aug 8, 2014
O killer wrote:
Olive st is a bunch of lames punks and bitchs.they kill girls and kids real gangsters do there's dirt with some respect . Here is a rollcall of bitchs shadow necco pellon silent drowzy sicko smily crasher and theres a few more may death come soon & slow 12
O Killer YOU SHOULD LEARN TO KERP PPLS NAMES OUT YOUR MOUTH TRICK.
you sound just like my bby daddy
OlOve909

Los Angeles, CA

#87 Aug 8, 2014
o kilker wrote:
You can't even find a oleva in there own hood pubks
Next time you take someones phone you should make sure you clear all websites you were on n clear the wifi. You linked up to .
LosKHAZBoyz

Rowland Heights, CA

#88 Aug 22, 2014
REMAS wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR A FOOL WERE FROM BOLEN-ELMONTE-MONTEBELLO-WE HAVE HOMIES FROM PMA-CFK-SKA-RUH-WE DONT TAGG NO MORE WERE OLD-SKOOL-ASSNS-MOST OF THE HOMIES ARE FROM EL MONTE FLORES YOU HERD OF THEM RIGHT FOOL
That's a lie ESE we have no affiliation with you putos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's Neverland Is About To Be Sold (Jul '14) 2 hr Len is Disgusted 75
Glendora s 2015 election summary 5 hr Return to your canal 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr tom wingo 29,725
Living with the California Drought 2015 7 hr Simple cure 2
N Korea and Douglas Tessitor have in common 8 hr NorthKorea 7
The lies Chris Jeffers said about water 9 hr Pink transfer 5
Glendora water pipes leak all the time 12 hr hot dogs 10
More from around the web

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]