Lame killer

South Pasadena, CA

#113 Nov 9, 2012
Aye hyna always .....whats ur hood name?
HAK wrote:
Great white shark? Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahh ahahaahahh! No need to say no more. Clown ass vato.
HAK

Claremont, CA

#114 Nov 9, 2012
Just stop already shark we all know its u coming on here with diffrent names like a lame net banger
Shark

Pomona, CA

#115 Nov 10, 2012
Na buster I don't have different names on this. So where u at homie? I'm tryna meet up bytch boy. And thats right Great White homie. Its only obvious u didnt hang with Dopes alot homie. U know what, Im gonna ask the foos from ES Paramount who u are. They know most of u bytches around there.
SSXV3ST GANG

Fontana, CA

#116 Nov 11, 2012
bESTxGANG
hate always kids

Claremont, CA

#117 Nov 11, 2012
Ok great white.. I never met anybody from 12 who sais great white hahahah
TRIPLE SIXXX

Fontana, CA

#118 Nov 11, 2012
hes str8 outta sea world.
hate always kids wrote:
Ok great white.. I never met anybody from 12 who sais great white hahahah
to all internet bangers

Fullerton, CA

#119 Nov 13, 2012
Please shut the fu#k up all you internet bangers grab your f*cking guns go to each other block and light it already kill each quickly do society a favor so the rest of can live a normal dam i cant stand people hiding behind thier phone and computers all you look like punks
loma indio

United States

#123 Feb 17, 2013
V eside pomona floho2high rip demon free loko
PxSUR TRECE

San Diego, CA

#125 Feb 19, 2013
if you foos were smart you would know that cops are all over this site this is were gang units get there info from so leave the beef on the street
Anonymous

Santa Ana, CA

#126 Feb 19, 2013
PxSUR TRECE wrote:
if you foos were smart you would know that cops are all over this site this is were gang units get there info from so leave the beef on the street
. If you were smart you would go back to Mexico you damn Pisa. Hac
HAK X3 GANG

Pomona, CA

#127 Feb 28, 2013
Man us lames from ha stay banging hard on the net. Hands down the Biggest and baddest cyber varrio out there. Fuck packing straps my gang packs full keyboards for anybody that wants it. So anybody looking to get put on better step up their typing game, I'm talking more than 300 words a minute.

Hold Anybodies Kock Gang Cordova Block Bangin!!!!
LOKOS GANG

Los Angeles, CA

#128 Feb 28, 2013
HAK X3 GANG wrote:
Man us lames from ha stay banging hard on the net. Hands down the Biggest and baddest cyber varrio out there. Fuck packing straps my gang packs full keyboards for anybody that wants it. So anybody looking to get put on better step up their typing game, I'm talking more than 300 words a minute.
Hold Anybodies Kock Gang Cordova Block Bangin!!!!
HAHAHAHA essssoooo!!! This the only spot they hard on the called they run from house to house like sprint runners
HA GANG

United States

#129 Feb 28, 2013
F**k MCRATS... U fools ain't nada we chill with the crips.
Pomona North Side13

Pomona, CA

#132 Mar 19, 2013
PNS13
Hairy Asses

Diamond Bar, CA

#134 Mar 25, 2013
H.A?? its mostly swagfags....nothing but levas....respect for all the real hoods in Pomona
LiL SeriO

Los Angeles, CA

#135 Mar 26, 2013
187 on guppies dolphins all day calle olive bang or don't bang
gmer283r

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#136 Mar 30, 2013
pomona two eight three..
o killer

Claremont, CA

#137 Mar 31, 2013
LiL SeriO wrote:
187 on guppies dolphins all day calle olive bang or don't bang
not you again rat why don't you go down to the police and tell on your mom for having two of the lame and scared wannabes ever in pomona olive st makes p town look bad
o killer

Claremont, CA

#138 Apr 2, 2013
Lol these olive st fool are even scared on here can you image them on the streets.they need there 13 riped out of there cold dead hands
loma indio

United States

#141 Apr 15, 2013
Veastsidepomona..demon..loko..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min tom wingo 29,926
Man shots himself at water treatment plant 2 hr Follgers 1
Blind visionaries for development in Glendora Ca 2 hr all aboard 1
Glendora city hall liies about water 5 hr spring time 1
Violence in America 5 hr can to be harsh 2
Donald Trump is gone 19 hr spray away 21
They can steal you blind Fri itS mine 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomona Mortgages